Author Topic: DA+Flex Radio Battle  (Read 784 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
DA+Flex Radio Battle
« on: July 22, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
Did anyone else listen to Derek and Flex calling eachother out on No Bull Radio? hahah,

DA"I respect your build but you use synthol"
Flex" I don't care if you respect my build, from what i hear you should stick to respecting old mens builds"
DA"Fuck you, your arms are full of oil, be a man and admit it"
Flex "Ok, next time we meet, lets shake hands then go outside and settle it like men"

;D ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: DA+Flex Radio Battle
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 04:12:11 PM »
Did anyone else listen to Derek and Flex calling eachother out on No Bull Radio? hahah,

Flex" I don't care if you respect my build, from what i hear you should stick to respecting old mens builds"
Flex "Ok, next time we meet, lets shake hands then go outside and settle it like men"

;D ;D
::) ::) ::)
Epic shit talking "musclemen" Flex is old and washed up and was also 6 sec from checking in with the Grim Reaper. A couple of little whiny bitches trying to get in the spotlight. What spotlight is that you ask? Well, the BBing spotlight! The light is bright so that old men can jack off on their face and fondle their balls for a couple dollars and a cycle of EQ!

Congrats guys, you've truly made it!

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 04:21:41 PM »

;D ;D

LMAO, Derek you think you could take Flex?     You better use extra tape & glue on that "do" you call hair!   Remember a Fool & his Toupee are quickly parted!!!! :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »

LMAO, Derek you think you could take Flex?     You better use extra tape & glue on that "do" you call hair!   Remember a Fool & his Toupee are quickly parted!!!! :-\

;D ;D ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 07:28:46 PM »
Epic job of two washed up old queens having at it, and by the way, I've seen the Flex "fight" videos and he is a pussy. I'm betting DA would handle him squarely based on the fact that he has to fight off so much cock all the time...he has the experience edge in this case.