Author Topic: One Arm Alternate Core Ball Pushups!  (Read 1016 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
One Arm Alternate Core Ball Pushups!
« on: July 22, 2008, 06:17:34 PM »
Strange, I never do these, yet have another 30lbs of lean mass than the guy doing them today at the gym? ::)
Who does this shit?

15min later, I see the guy with 2 small core balls in a push up position, rolling them slowly across the floor.
When are people going to realize, this doesn't do squat.  You want to strengthen your "core".  Do sit ups and lower back extentions.  People will do anything to avoid lifting some real weight.
BOOOM!
N

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: One Arm Alternate Core Ball Pushups!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 06:18:47 PM »
don't worry he'll be huge and jacked in about a month
Air Falcon

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »
i do them and have 15lbs of lean mass on you

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 09:06:10 PM »
This post=FAIL :D
N

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »
Strange, I never do these, yet have another 30lbs of lean mass than the guy doing them today at the gym? ::)
Who does this shit?

15min later, I see the guy with 2 small core balls in a push up position, rolling them slowly across the floor.
When are people going to realize, this doesn't do squat.  You want to strengthen your "core".  Do sit ups and lower back extentions.  People will do anything to avoid lifting some real weight.
BOOOM!

I that a fact??

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »
Who does this shit?

BOOOM!

doing some things that help strengthen the stablizers is beneficial, because my tendons/ligaments are weak in my ankles, i need to train my proprioceptive ability through this, otherwise ill keep rolling my ankles when i run/play sport, but yeah core is strengthened alot through squats and what you said so i guess its more of a girly thing..

Dball

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 06:31:18 AM »
Who does this shit?

When are people going to realize, this doesn't do squat.  You want to strengthen your "core".  Do sit ups and lower back extentions.  People will do anything to avoid lifting some real weight.BOOOM!

Although I don't do these myself, I gotta disagree with you.  Where do you get your facts?