Author Topic: Remember when republicans used to be TOUGH?  (Read 725 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Remember when republicans used to be TOUGH?
« on: July 22, 2008, 09:49:18 PM »
I'm listening to hannity/Colmes tonight.

Sean hannity has said "offensive" or "i was offended" about 20 times tonight.  Man the fvck up.  You're a repub.  You're from the party of kicking ass and taking names.  Stop acting like a pussy crybaby and talking for 60 minutes about how you were "offended" by this or that.

Does anyone, in either party, have any fvcking balls anymore?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Remember when republicans used to be TOUGH?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 09:55:31 PM »
Also, they are interviewing these military vets who took a camera to an anti-war rally, walked around, asked everyone "I'm a veteran, what do you think of that?  Am I a baby killer?"  Then they would follow people up and down the street asking them to call them names, etc.

Hannity wants to "press charges".
"Using the finger is wrong!" he says.  He's okay with elective war for oil, but he's "offended" by the use of the middle finger.

The vets were clearly antagonizing these people at their own rally, videotaping it for FOX news.

So yeah, IMO, Hannity is a fat pussy who is embarassing his party by being offended 20 times a night.  I've never realized how many repubs are trying to be the 'victim'.  Man the fvck up, folks.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 11:10:59 PM »
No...they were trying to show the hypocrisy of the far left anti-war nutjobs....Code Pink and their vile bullshit.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 06:09:54 AM »
No...they were trying to show the hypocrisy of the far left anti-war nutjobs....Code Pink and their vile bullshit.

They legitimize them.  That POS bulldyke on hannity spitting at the camera, they just made her an icon to other libs.  They EMBOLDENED the libs, as Bush would say.

And Hannity just has that whiny twinge in his voice when talking about it... "can we press charges?"... I mean, I want my repub newsman to be a modern day CLint Eastwood.  Imagine him sitting there listening to the iraq vet whining about being spat upon. 

"You shouldn't have been at their pussy rally in the first place.  Do you stick your head in the litter box to see if your cat shit smells too?  No, you know you have better things to do with your time, better ways to serve your nation than to stick your head in smelly places where the swine stay.  Why don't you put down the camera and excuses, and find a better way to serve yourself, your party, and your country, then picking scabs among scabs?"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 06:13:01 AM »
Clint is such a badass...  He just looks like he could fuck your day up even closing in at 80.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 06:36:44 AM »
Clint is such a badass...  He just looks like he could fuck your day up even closing in at 80.

Eastwood/holmes would be the best show ever.  Guests wouldn't start with the sniveling crap about how bad so-and-so is for america.  Clint would tell them to
"Shut your sissy mouth and listen.  Sitting there like a baby looking for her pacifier isn't goung to fix this country's problems.  Taking a leadership role combining positivity, spending restraint, and having the balls to stand up to corporate interests is.  Now, I'm going to go to commercial break.  You wipe up the piss and change your diaper.  When I come back, I want to you tell us your solution to the problems we face, not why so-and-so doesn't have one.  You're gonna tell me a solution to these problems or I'm going to take off my belt and teach you a thing about wasting my (air)time in front of a pretty big audience.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 06:45:44 AM »
Eastwood/holmes would be the best show ever.  Guests wouldn't start with the sniveling crap about how bad so-and-so is for america.  Clint would tell them to
"Shut your sissy mouth and listen.  Sitting there like a baby looking for her pacifier isn't goung to fix this country's problems.  Taking a leadership role combining positivity, spending restraint, and having the balls to stand up to corporate interests is.  Now, I'm going to go to commercial break.  You wipe up the piss and change your diaper.  When I come back, I want to you tell us your solution to the problems we face, not why so-and-so doesn't have one.  You're gonna tell me a solution to these problems or I'm going to take off my belt and teach you a thing about wasting my (air)time in front of a pretty big audience.
AHAHAHHAHHAHHAAhhahahhahahhahahhahahahaha.... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love it.  What normal fella with testosterone flowing wouldn't!!!! You know it is really, in my opinion, one of the left's biggest problems.  I just want to puke when I hear a soft spoken guy like Tom Daschle talk.  Man, that shit is just not in the core of Man's psyche.  You just hear that voice and want to stomp it out.  A fella should be a man and assert himself as though he were in a bar fight.  fucking period.  That is the nature of the beast of testosterone created by NATURE!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 06:50:53 AM »
Yep.  Do you think Ronald Reagan would be sitting on cable news complaning about media bias or how bad the rookie he was facing is?  No.   Yet when mccain goes on hannity tonight, I'm betting all we hear about is how weak obama is, and how mean the media is to him. 

Look, if Obama is truly that weak, a 1-term senator with no experience, then the guy with the most experience in the room (mccain) shouldn't have to beg reporters to lisetn to him talk about it.  Did the 2007 patriots have to beg people to listen to how bad the Dolphins were?  Hell no.  They just brushed that dirt off their shoulder.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 09:13:09 PM »
Mccain on hannity tonight... 10 min into the interview.  All they have done is bash Obama so far.

I'm guessing obama hasn't brought up Mccain much in his travels this week.  Mccain should take a lesson on focusing upon the solutions, not the problem.

All mccain will talk about is how bad obama is... it's sad.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 09:35:06 PM »
Mccain on hannity tonight... 10 min into the interview.  All they have done is bash Obama so far.

I'm guessing obama hasn't brought up Mccain much in his travels this week.  Mccain should take a lesson on focusing upon the solutions, not the problem.

All mccain will talk about is how bad obama is... it's sad.

Elderly folks often tend to be grumpy and negative, often for no real reason other than that they're just old.