Author Topic: Alan Colmes admits that many 911 truthers are from the right  (Read 2323 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
When hannity's guest tonight attempted to to say that anti-war protesters, and people who spit on vets, are one in the same as people who doubt the 911 story, co-host Alan Colmes quickly dropped some info on him.

he made the guest completely change positions.  He pointed out that 911 truth isn't about party lines - it's outside the political spectrum.  It's about evidence and events.  Not left/right.  He also said that many 911 truthers are republicans.

Interesting...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Alan Colmes admits that many 911 truthers are from the right
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 10:37:36 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 10:47:46 PM »
When hannity's guest tonight attempted to to say that anti-war protesters, and people who spit on vets, are one in the same as people who doubt the 911 story, co-host Alan Colmes quickly dropped some info on him.

he made the guest completely change positions.  He pointed out that 911 truth isn't about party lines - it's outside the political spectrum.  It's about evidence and events.  Not left/right.  He also said that many 911 truthers are republicans.

Interesting...
Kind of a no brainer.  Bigger distrust of government has for a long time been in the conservative camp.  I just don't think the connect was there with their own in power. LOL, it's actually pretty darn funny, in the 90's you had the right making conspiracy videos against Clinton and the left saying things that we're to take as preposterous today.

Most of the other videos here

Even John Ashcroft took part in the conspiracy then.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 10:51:16 PM »
There is one fat bulldyke looking woman who spat on them.

Quote: "Yet they're spitting on Ross"

Who is this "they"?  I see one idiot spitting on him.  

Also, the way the guests BROUGHT UP 9/11 truthers.  "The people who come to these protests are the same ones who think 911 is an inside job".   No, they're really not.  Some of them, sure.  Some 911 skeptics are lifetime republican voters too, as Colmes points out.  The guests both agree.  yes, they both changed their positions on it just like that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 10:52:40 PM »
Kind of a no brainer.  Bigger distrust of government has for a long time been in the conservative camp.  I just don't think the connect was there with their own in power. LOL, it's actually pretty darn funny, in the 90's you had the right making conspiracy videos against Clinton and the left saying things that we're to take as preposterous today.

Yep.  Repubs LOVED Alex Jones when he pointed out the Clinton involvement in shady shit, the ok city BS, etc.  Yet when he points out flaws in the 911 story, suddenly he's a hellspawn liberal.

The only funny thing is, when Alex Jones is pointing out the shady shit that Obama (statistically likely to be the next pres) does, those same repubs will be living him again!  LMAO...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 10:59:22 PM »
Yep.  Repubs LOVED Alex Jones when he pointed out the Clinton involvement in shady shit, the ok city BS, etc.  Yet when he points out flaws in the 911 story, suddenly he's a hellspawn liberal.

The only funny thing is, when Alex Jones is pointing out the shady shit that Obama (statistically likely to be the next pres) does, those same repubs will be living him again!  LMAO...
exactly, he never had to defend himself before.  But how many times to we now hear him come unglued saying he's not with either party.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »
exactly, he never had to defend himself before.  But how many times to we now hear him come unglued saying he's not with either party.

Yep.  When Obama does some sneaky shit, I have a feeling (I hope!) that people here will be just as honest about it as we are with Bush.  I hope we don't see our Obama-lovers defending everythng he does 100%, as we see some cowards doing for Bush.

Even WORSE will be if the same Bush nut-huggers and apologists do it for Obama too!  hahahah I can't wait!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 11:07:43 PM »
No...I will have to call him pres and then douchebag pretty much ona daily basis...in any event ever see the 911 CT guys march, they're all mixed in with the anti -war crowd or vice versa. Leftwing nutbags, ct nutbags, etc etc
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 11:48:36 PM »
Yep.  When Obama does some sneaky shit, I have a feeling (I hope!) that people here will be just as honest about it as we are with Bush.  I hope we don't see our Obama-lovers defending everythng he does 100%, as we see some cowards doing for Bush.

Even WORSE will be if the same Bush nut-huggers and apologists do it for Obama too!  hahahah I can't wait!
Not likely to happen.  A good example has already happened.  Remember we were not happy with him over the "Fisa Compromise" Even Olbermann said WTF.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 11:49:36 PM »
No...I will have to call him pres and then douchebag pretty much ona daily basis...in any event ever see the 911 CT guys march, they're all mixed in with the anti -war crowd or vice versa. Leftwing nutbags, ct nutbags, etc etc
You should actually read my posts.  There's something there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 05:43:38 AM »
Not likely to happen.  A good example has already happened.  Remember we were not happy with him over the "Fisa Compromise" Even Olbermann said WTF.

Beach Bum, for example, has said that it's his duty to defend and supprt showever is in office on discussion forums.  He defends everything clinton did, and he defendes eveything Bush does. 

When Obama does some idiotic stuff, BB will be defending him. I betcha.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 05:45:33 AM »
Leftwing nutbags, ct nutbags, etc etc

It's funny you'd admit that we'd nefariously spend a trillion dollars and 4100 lives in Iraq for oil.

Yet we wouldn't let an attack killing 3000 be pulled off to pave the way for it (911).