Author Topic: got any stories about athletes?  (Read 3471 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: got any stories about athletes?
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 04:33:02 PM »
Could the amount of athlete dick sucking get any worse in this thread? I mean, seriously.

body88

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »
Could the amount of athlete dick sucking get any worse in this thread? I mean, seriously.

I see your back to acting like a retard..... Why don't you just let people post? Your game is old, and a rehash of the inflammatory accounts, that where actually funny :-\

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 06:19:28 PM »

You're an angry little fucker, ain't ya?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 06:06:43 AM »
I met Wilt Chamberlin in the Carnegie deli in NYC.my friend asked him if Sean Bradley would be any good.he looked at us and the HUGE sandwiches we had{this was back when I was young and smoked ;)" and says "only if he eats like you guys"

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2008, 07:12:30 AM »
I met Wilt Chamberlin in the Carnegie deli in NYC.my friend asked him if Sean Bradley would be any good.he looked at us and the HUGE sandwiches we had{this was back when I was young and smoked ;)" and says "only if he eats like you guys"

Now THAT is funny. ;D

Shawn Bradley. What a dud that guy was. Holy crap.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2008, 11:12:40 AM »
You're an angry little fucker, ain't ya?

Hardly. I find it funny that grown men are so starstruck by athletes. They're normal people who happen to be genetically gifted and excel at sports.

The way some of you are talking about in this thread one would expect them to be Gods or something. Did you know that so and so actually goes out clubbing and gets laid! Or that this guy is actually nice. Who would've thunk that!!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »

Did he try to fuck you?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 01:51:32 PM »
Hardly. I find it funny that grown men are so starstruck by athletes. They're normal people who happen to be genetically gifted and excel at sports.

The way some of you are talking about in this thread one would expect them to be Gods or something. Did you know that so and so actually goes out clubbing and gets laid! Or that this guy is actually nice. Who would've thunk that!!!!!

Oh whatever, dude.  ::) Lighten the fuck up, it's Friday.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 07:01:37 PM »
this was funny. i played baseball at the u. of ky about 10 years ago. our coach was able to give us a tour of the Cincinnati reds stadium one morning before a game. i was with about 10 guys from my team as we were touring around the locker room area. we go down a hallway when pocky reese said ''guys check this out''. i was in the back of the line when the guys looked into the doorway of the gym. everyone starts going 'uhhh' and turning their heads. i look in to see danny neagle doing squats bare naked. meanwhile pocky is rolling on the floor laughing.

its funny, multi millionairs just fucking with some kids

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 10:39:06 AM »
this was funny. i played baseball at the u. of ky about 10 years ago. our coach was able to give us a tour of the Cincinnati reds stadium one morning before a game. i was with about 10 guys from my team as we were touring around the locker room area. we go down a hallway when pocky reese said ''guys check this out''. i was in the back of the line when the guys looked into the doorway of the gym. everyone starts going 'uhhh' and turning their heads. i look in to see danny neagle doing squats bare naked. meanwhile pocky is rolling on the floor laughing.

its funny, multi millionairs just fucking with some kids

Not to be a dick but it's Denny Neagle, not Danny. He's from around where I live in MD. Went to college with his brother while Denny was playing for the Braves. Met Denny at one of the bars around campus when he came ot visit little bro. He was a nice, personable guy with a good sense of humor. Your story fits his personality for sure.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 09:38:53 AM »
Jack Morris almost ran me over with his car.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 10:24:34 AM »
Jack Morris almost ran me over with his car.
you were on the set of Saves by the Bell...did you train with AC Slater

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2008, 10:21:33 AM »
Actually Ben Rothlesberger was a nice guy when my wife met him. She bartends at Baltimore's best premiere steak restaraunt and he bumped into her on his way to he bathroom. She said he was really polite and asked where the bathroom was. She said he was gigantic too. My wife's pretty hot so maybe he was being nice for that reason.

Kyle Boller is a drunken jackoff. He has a not so sterling reputation for getting absolutely shitfaced when he goes out. Also very obnoxious when it comes to meeting women. He constantly overheard by waiters bragging about his sexual conquests to teammates at my wife's restaurant.

Met Herchel Walker in the Virgin Islands back in 1989. Fresh off the infamous Cowboys/Vikings trade. He was walking the beach with ex Cowboy Jim Jeffcoat. Super nice guy and very soft spoken. Bullshitted with him for about an hour about football. He was there with ex-soap star Victoria Principal.

Ray Lewis used to have this reputation for being an absolute dick at clubs and bars early in his career. I'm talking gigantic entourages and pushing his way through the clubs to get to the bar. But he's rarely seen out in public these days. I guess a murder trial will do that to you.

I know there are more but I will come back and post them when I remember. Good thread topic, Earl.

He actually was at one of my good friends homes in Vegas when he was first wanted for the murder. Crazy shit, it's always cool to have one friend who played ball and is 15 years older then myself. I just never understood how he became friends with so many football guys when he played baseball?