Author Topic: got any stories about athletes?  (Read 3494 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
got any stories about athletes?
« on: July 23, 2008, 12:39:16 PM »
lets talk about some of your run ins with athletes, or maybe some of the stories you've heard

ben roethlisberger doesn't tip and is very disrespectful to women in bars, although from what i've seen they don't mind ;)

he has been heard saying things like "swallow this shot like you would swallow my cum" :o

hines ward is a womanizer even though he is married with a kid, basically hits on any average looking woman he walks by

i know a guy that claims he wouldn't stop harassing a 17 year old girl that works in his bar, hines knew that she was underage but he didn't care

here's one on steelers kicker jeff reed

http://deadspin.com/sports/pittsburgh-steelers/yep-thats-a-kickers-dong-224068.php

got any stories or rumors you've heard?

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: got any stories about athletes?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 01:25:16 PM »
Actually Ben Rothlesberger was a nice guy when my wife met him. She bartends at Baltimore's best premiere steak restaraunt and he bumped into her on his way to he bathroom. She said he was really polite and asked where the bathroom was. She said he was gigantic too. My wife's pretty hot so maybe he was being nice for that reason.

Kyle Boller is a drunken jackoff. He has a not so sterling reputation for getting absolutely shitfaced when he goes out. Also very obnoxious when it comes to meeting women. He constantly overheard by waiters bragging about his sexual conquests to teammates at my wife's restaurant.

Met Herchel Walker in the Virgin Islands back in 1989. Fresh off the infamous Cowboys/Vikings trade. He was walking the beach with ex Cowboy Jim Jeffcoat. Super nice guy and very soft spoken. Bullshitted with him for about an hour about football. He was there with ex-soap star Victoria Principal.

Ray Lewis used to have this reputation for being an absolute dick at clubs and bars early in his career. I'm talking gigantic entourages and pushing his way through the clubs to get to the bar. But he's rarely seen out in public these days. I guess a murder trial will do that to you.

I know there are more but I will come back and post them when I remember. Good thread topic, Earl.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 01:38:34 PM »
Actually Ben Rothlesberger was a nice guy when my wife met him. She bartends at Baltimore's best premiere steak restaraunt and he bumped into her on his way to he bathroom. She said he was really polite and asked where the bathroom was. She said he was gigantic too. My wife's pretty hot so maybe he was being nice for that reason.

Kyle Boller is a drunken jackoff. He has a not so sterling reputation for getting absolutely shitfaced when he goes out. Also very obnoxious when it comes to meeting women. He constantly overheard by waiters bragging about his sexual conquests to teammates at my wife's restaurant.

Met Herchel Walker in the Virgin Islands back in 1989. Fresh off the infamous Cowboys/Vikings trade. He was walking the beach with ex Cowboy Jim Jeffcoat. Super nice guy and very soft spoken. Bullshitted with him for about an hour about football. He was there with ex-soap star Victoria Principal.

Ray Lewis used to have this reputation for being an absolute dick at clubs and bars early in his career. I'm talking gigantic entourages and pushing his way through the clubs to get to the bar. But he's rarely seen out in public these days. I guess a murder trial will do that to you.

I know there are more but I will come back and post them when I remember. Good thread topic, Earl.

I went to a celeb pool tournament with my sis and it was cool...Paul Pierce was the Loudest guy you ever wanted to see, but he had won the mvp of the finals so its understandable..he was hitting most muscular poses after makin some shots in pool which me and all my bodybuilding friends thought was hilarious because we view him as the most out of shape looking but highly skilled basketballers in the game...

Barron Davis is super cool too, we went out one day and this dude did was play pool and rap every song the dj played. he is a walking juke box.

But here is a funny story. So i go out with my sis to these celeb events all the time. And maybe because im good looking (lol) or (buff) people think im a celeb...and because they see me at a lot of places...Well i have ran into D-wade like 5 times at different events...He thinks i play pro football, and at this last event he was like "what up man, whats goin on...blah blah...when your season is over holler at me in miami" then gave me his number (not gay like).. me and my friends were laughing at that the whole night...I felt bad and it so happens that one of my friends plays for the heat (dorrell wright is a high school classmate of mine) and i told him to tell Wade that im just evas brother and not a football star....

Wade was cool anyway and was like still when i ever get a chance to go to miami and its not during the season to holler at him...

body88

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »

Belichick is close friends with a member of my family, and I have met him on several occasions. Ultra nice guy, and nothing like what the media portrays him to be. His kids are well adjusted, and seem to be great kids. I met his ex wife, but we didn't talk much.

Corey Dillon is a nice guy, pretty cool. Came in to a few of the clubs I ran, back when I was in that industry.

Brady is a nice guy - keeps to himeself, but never turns away fans.

Youk treats women like shit, but is a funny bastard.

Beckett is a dick.

Manni is cool, but keeps to himself. His wife is fucking hotttttttttttttttt.

More later.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 04:15:05 PM »

yes i'm sure :)

E
E

body88

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 05:12:29 PM »
Met David Ortiz at a pats game.... Really nice guy, down to earth and approachable. I don't really approach athletes, when I was in the nightlife industry, I would meet them through friends.

Chris Carter is a clown....Hitting on 19 year old girls all night, and getting shit down, because they didn't know who he was.

The biggest asshole I ever met was Jim Rice -- guy was a total dick.

Went to a party with Dice K, Youk, Dustin, Becket and Lowell - ( at game on), and I have to tell you, Dustin was the life of the party. He was behind the bar serving drinks all night, wearing a t shirt, jeans and a backwards Boston cap. He was like that crazy party animal in college that everyone loved. All the guys where great, except for Beckett......don't know if he was having a bad night or what, but he was glaring at people all night long. However, I went to the Beckett bowl last week - ( party put on by a Boston magazine), and he was pretty cool. He had to be though, so I don't give him credit for it.

A friend of mine used to date Bronson Arroyo on the side....he flew her out places, and used to bang her on the weekend. Haha, he gave her the boot, so she mailed pictures to a local newspaper hoping to get him in hot water with his wife. Nothing ever came of it, and we used to fuck with her about the fact that she got fucked and chucked.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 07:06:36 PM »

A friend of mine used to date Bronson Arroyo on the side....he flew her out places, and used to bang her on the weekend. Haha, he gave her the boot, so she mailed pictures to a local newspaper hoping to get him in hot water with his wife. Nothing ever came of it, and we used to fuck with her about the fact that she got fucked and chucked.

haha it's good that they care about their athletes, most papers would go for any story they can get their hands on

oh and your friend is a female chump for thinking he would get serious with her :D

E
E

body88

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 08:11:40 PM »
haha it's good that they care about their athletes, most papers would go for any story they can get their hands on

oh and your friend is a female chump for thinking he would get serious with her :D

E

I agree..... total slampig. Thats why we love her!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 12:58:40 AM »
Yes but it upsets some thinking I am bragging or name dropping

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 12:59:46 AM »
Earl, can we share stories about bbers too, or just athletes?
HAHA, RON.....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 07:22:11 AM »
By all means share........

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 07:39:14 AM »
....not really stories....just some run ins i've had.......met natrone means at a strip club when he played with jacksonville. I was stationed there around 96-00.

believe it was the silver fox...not sure.... was a while back...and I visited many clubs during those days.....anyway.....all I remember is he had all the b*tches and bought bottles of champagne for everyone.

Passed by Keenan McCardell (wr) for jags at the time in a publix grocery store. Just gave him the head nod and passed him by. He is known for his flashy attire, but that day he had on some shorts, wife beater and sandals.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 08:06:50 AM »
Back in 80's when the Giants were coached by Parcells they use to play charity hoop games against the Jets and other teams in local high schools in the tri-state area.LT was a damn good hoop player.I saw him reverse dunk,throw the ball off the backboard and dunk,and hit three pointers.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 08:51:33 AM »
....not really stories....just some run ins i've had.......met natrone means at a strip club when he played with jacksonville. I was stationed there around 96-00.

believe it was the silver fox...not sure.... was a while back...and I visited many clubs during those days.....anyway.....all I remember is he had all the b*tches and bought bottles of champagne for everyone.

Passed by Keenan McCardell (wr) for jags at the time in a publix grocery store. Just gave him the head nod and passed him by. He is known for his flashy attire, but that day he had on some shorts, wife beater and sandals.

I can't stand Chris Berman but i loved when he used to say, "Natrone means business!" during highlight NFL recaps.

Dude was a horse during his prime. Could break tackles with the best of them. That kind of running style will cut years off an NFL career big-time.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 10:28:14 AM »
I can't stand Chris Berman but i loved when he used to say, "Natrone means business!" during highlight NFL recaps.

Dude was a horse during his prime. Could break tackles with the best of them. That kind of running style will cut years off an NFL career big-time.

oh yeah..natrone used to run that mofo. Was he with the jags or the chargers when he single handedly destroyed the dolphins in that playoff game?

One of my boys here in miami I he hates to hear of natrone means. All he remembers is him dragging dolphin talkers into the endzone. LMAO. Big man used to motor didn't he?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 10:34:52 AM »
Yeah, he was with the Chargers during that game you speak of.

You notice that the NFL trend now are these speedy change on a dime running backs that teams are drafting. Not too many bruising starting running backs these days a la John Riggins or Jerome Bettis.

The ones that are starting these days are fairly young in their careers. Guys like Stephen Jackson, Lendale White, or Brandon Jacobs are the kind of backs who will slow dramatically as the enter their late 20's from the pounding.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 11:27:46 AM »
Earl, can we share stories about bbers too, or just athletes?

I said "athletes" so of course bodybuilder stories are more then welcome :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
Yes but it upsets some thinking I am bragging or name dropping

most of the trolling haters don't post here so bring on the stories, big guy :)

E
E

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 11:48:04 AM »
Yeah, he was with the Chargers during that game you speak of.

You notice that the NFL trend now are these speedy change on a dime running backs that teams are drafting. Not too many bruising starting running backs these days a la John Riggins or Jerome Bettis.

The ones that are starting these days are fairly young in their careers. Guys like Stephen Jackson, Lendale White, or Brandon Jacobs are the kind of backs who will slow dramatically as the enter their late 20's from the pounding.

yep just look at eddie george. basically phased out at 30 yrs old. If you are a bruiser they want you young. Only reason my saints are keeping deuce around is from inside running only and trying to be loyal and I think he also knows his days are numbered.

but yeah...the days of the jumbo back physical guy are limited in yrs. Remember jamal anderson....omg he single handedly carried atlanta to the superbowl trust me on this.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 12:24:47 PM »

yep just look at eddie george. basically phased out at 30 yrs old. If you are a bruiser they want you young. Only reason my saints are keeping deuce around is from inside running only and trying to be loyal and I think he also knows his days are numbered.

but yeah...the days of the jumbo back physical guy are limited in yrs. Remember jamal anderson....omg he single handedly carried atlanta to the superbowl trust me on this.

Oh yeah. The Dirty Bird. He rushed for over 1,800 yards that season(1998). ACL tear did him in the following season. Heavy weight on that knee on a cut move caused it to pop. Never was the same after. He retired young.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »
Oh yeah. The Dirty Bird. He rushed for over 1,800 yards that season(1998). ACL tear did him in the following season. Heavy weight on that knee on a cut move caused it to pop. Never was the same after. He retired young.

with the change in offense...there isnt room for the "line em up and run straight up" back...everything is mike martz this and explosive that, quick strike shit (shit makes me wanna puke)...the grind it out rb is obsolute...shit the last of the true fullbacks is in lorenzo neal....I do like the steelers rb....the kid from ill...rashard mendenwhatever...imo best back out of the draft

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »

yeah that's a lot of weight on a 5"11 frame playing back. I'm still amazed at how wreckless walter payton was at 5"10-5"11- 195-205 range. Dude was the ultimate warrior and ran extremely violent.

cadillac williams ...saw him in college and how he ran..tried that style in the league...his frame simply cannot handle it already...he's damaged already.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 12:55:37 PM »
yeah that's a lot of weight on a 5"11 frame playing back. I'm still amazed at how wreckless walter payton was at 5"10-5"11- 195-205 range. Dude was the ultimate warrior and ran extremely violent.

cadillac williams ...saw him in college and how he ran..tried that style in the league...his frame simply cannot handle it already...he's damaged already.

Cadillac's career is over. You heard it here first. Only 26 years old.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 01:32:16 PM »
Cadillac's career is over. You heard it here first. Only 26 years old.

oh I agree totally. I liked his running style in college but I remember thinking he wouldnt last in the nfl running like that and I dont care what nobody says he was about 195 tops at auburn running like that. The lsu game with him and ronnie brown I thought our defense was going to dacapitate his a$$ for real the way he ran vs the way they hit his a$$.

I'd give him 205-210 fully hydrated now...but that's all manufactured gym size. doesn't mean you can carry it and throw it around on folks. He can't change his style either...it's a wrap for the caddy.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »
Both Brown And Cadillac have a big hill to climb if they try to come back to the NFL. I feel especially bad for Brown because he was tearing it up before he got hurt last year. I think he blew his achilles.