Author Topic: Obama lies about being on the Senate Banking committee  (Read 512 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama lies about being on the Senate Banking committee
« on: July 23, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »
Very shaky, Obammers.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Obama lies about being on the Senate Banking committee
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »
I have not read it so I have no idea, kinda hard to lie about something like that. But he does like to show up at the news conferences for newly annouched bills etc and try and take credit. He also likes to waste time in committee meetings, showing up late and trying to rehash points that the committe already covered.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 03:27:45 PM »
I have not read it so I have no idea, kinda hard to lie about something like that. But he does like to show up at the news conferences for newly annouched bills etc and try and take credit. He also likes to waste time in committee meetings, showing up late and trying to rehash points that the committe already covered.

you'll see the video.  I think he meant to say that some bills he supported went thru there, but he claimed to be on it, plain as day.  One of his bigger gaffes.

I know that both candidates are speaking 16 hours a day, being asked 'gotcha' questions nonstop, and trying to be 'edgy' while remaining safe.  So they're both going to screw up.  He should have corrected himself immediately on this one.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 03:58:47 PM »
this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 03:59:38 PM »
MB = the youtube god!