Author Topic: question answered/there is no forum for that kind of information  (Read 8558 times)

Knives

• Getbig III
Re: question answered/there is no forum for that kind of information
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2008, 09:21:24 AM »
So when will you die? I thought you are immortal.

i don't know about being immortal, but he seems to think he's able to predict when people will die

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2008, 11:06:44 AM »
I hope more of our elders come out and
start opening their mouth, but also use thier
time to get this shit out.

Make no doubt about it, this shit is real.

The pope just said that aliens will not make
religion obsolete.  So the time is coming my friends.

I just hope in my lifetime.

Brutal trying to keep religion relevant in our ever changing and advancing world.  I think more anecdotes from high status individuals is only a good thing.  It is obvious to anyone who looks into this matter that there is something to this subject(all the speculation about aliens and religion/time travel is just that, speculation).  For now we know it to be a fact there have been, and still are objects that fly in our skies that perform aeronautical stunts which defy our current understanding of physics, which seem to be piloted by intelligent life forms. 

I look forward to the day when we as humans of earth will see ourselves in a new way.  As citizens of earth in a vast cosmic community full of life and all this nationalistic garbage will be irrelevant, similar to what organized religion is starting to become.   

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2008, 11:11:04 AM »

&

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2008, 11:22:44 AM »
too complicated to discuss it in details on here but mainly he think swhat the american goverment thikns and experiementing with since early 70s,,the whole aspect is comw to light today in the form of modern physiqcs and paralell universes and can be described in simple terms as time travel

this is not for bodybuilding boards nor is it for anyother board on internet but time travel the bedngin of space which = time which = infinity creates a loup where when you hve enough enery source will bend space thus bend time into the loup where time travel is possible ,,this was experiemented with sucesfully in 2012 for the first time and right before world war 3 actual objects could be transfered though time from future to present or past which is all relative to the paralel universe you arrived at ofcourse,,

this is top secret and ofcourse a big part of the ufo area 51 past and few current present time us bases,,

john mccain will in this universe should win this election ,,he already won it but! again when gh15 brings something into writing it creates a change.....and change means other aspects that were ot in existance before occure ,,in any case in 2009 john mccain won the presidency and work is very hard in currrent universe to make it happen,, hard to gasp but trust me when i say he won it already amd next president of usa
2012 - first sucessful in yuor universe time travel done susesfully (not yet with humans) the human part is in 2049 in your universe!
2014- hormones less controlled as in specific ones are none controlled in side us grounds (govermen law)
2015 - world war 3 your universe
2018 man step on mars lead by us and yes rusisa is part of it even though cold war is still there due to russia supporting china and iran duri8ng war world 3 ,,space exploration cooperation becomes individual object wiht out connections to countires relashions privatized and sponsored by provate individuals in addition to goverment
2022 first colony of human kind current universe as in your universe starts trasnfering its self into mars durig 21th century
2036 a man was sent to your universe tie traveler to retrive computer part needed,,it was not sucesfully achieved he did do most of his mission but died in the last stage
2043 -the above sucesfully achived
year of return was 1975,,was sent from area 51 in 2049 to 1975

god of hormones approved

There is only one thing wrong with that post, gh15.

It's 2023 for the first colony.
Q

io856

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2008, 04:31:03 AM »
What will happen to steroid control in Australia?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2008, 04:33:57 AM »
What will happen to steroid control in Australia?

in 2011, on the 14th of may steroids will be obligatory for every australian over 14. You will have to get a weekly shot of test until you die. The downside of the story is, it goes for men and women alike.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2008, 04:58:43 AM »
in 2011, on the 14th of may steroids will be obligatory for every australian over 14. You will have to get a weekly shot of test until you die. The downside of the story is, it goes for men and women alike.

But on the upside, it'll will actually reduce the manliness of most Australian women.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2008, 05:01:14 AM »
But on the upside, it'll will actually reduce the manliness of most Australian women.

LMAO!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2008, 05:19:36 AM »
All GH15's Ramblings are based on a internet Hoax from back in 2000-2001 where a guy began posting on several forums as John Titor, saying he was a time traveller sent back from the year 2036 to retrieve a computer part  ::) Titor made a bunch of predicitions, many which were supposed to happen before 2008 and.....shock....horror. ....never happened.A PI traced the hoax back to likely be one of 2 brothers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2008, 05:26:43 AM »
We will save gh15's post for posterity.

Yes, Dr Mitchell, who walked on the moon did state on television that he believed that the Roswell incident involved aliens. He believes we are not alone and that aliens have visited the earth. This is what gh15 claimed.

I am still sceptical that aliens have visited earth. Surely an event of this magnitude wouldn't be a secret? The conspiracy theory is needed to cover up the evidence.

I must say that technology is advancing at a rapid pace in the last few decades. Only those who are scientists could plot the history of technology and know if it occurred without outside help. What sort of machine make the sensors for digital cameras that have up to 50 million photo sites? Computers are the same and advances in memory storage and chips have exploded in recent years. Look at those tiny cards used in cameras. 5 years ago 512 Mb was a large card. Now some cards hold 32 Gb. There are no aliens building computer and camera memory, etc., but technology is racing ahead.

gh15 claimed that scientists obtained knowledge and information from aliens and that is why we have had a technological explosion since about 1960. His latest assertions sound unbelievable. However, we will have to wait and see. I doubt time travel will be possible. However, what I think or doubt doesn't mean things are impossible. If there is a parallel universe that is in the future then why haven't they visited more often? One of the paradoxes of time travel is that we haven't built the time machine yet so how can anyone use it to come back to the present? That is, assuming such a machine can ever be built.

There is no way to falsify what gh15 has said except to wait and see if his predictions come true.

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2008, 05:26:44 AM »
What is steroids and what does it do? :)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2008, 03:13:36 AM »
How do you explain over 10,000 livestock mutilations reported since 1967 in the US, and in every case the same organs and tissues are removed.  Sex organs are taken, tongues are cut with an incision made deep in the throat.  Eyes and ears also removed. Large oval incisions around the jaw bone and removal of the jaw. There are never any blood, tracks, or signs of struggle around them. And the entire blood supply of the animal is often drained.  Who did this? Cult members? Coyotes?  HA!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2008, 03:22:09 AM »
one day vince will understand everything as all of you too ,,,it happens usually right before death when it comes to human being,,time travel was possible with atoms particals back in early 2000s,,on the way to be achieved in your current universe where you are active,,ufos as you like to call them are us from the future,,by us gh15 means human being earth human beings ,,,and beings from other planets in other galaxies that also have infinite number of paralal universes,,

your modern physics is catching up right now ,,at this time ,,cherish it

by the way the fella who got back from 2036 was the one who died ,,it was not a hoax,,he died in the final stage and did not complete the mission because of personal greed and the seek to interfer in matters of life and death,,you learn not to do it ,,it was learned 13 years later
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2008, 03:39:18 AM »
In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, or say
Is in the pill you took today

In the year 4545
Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes
You won't find a thing to do
Nobody's gonna look at you

In the year 5555
Your arms are hanging limp at your sides
Your legs not nothing to do
Some machine is doing that for you

In the year 6565
Ain't gonna need no husband, won't need no wife
You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too
From the bottom of a long black tube

In the year 7510
If God's a-comin' he ought to make it by then
Maybe he'll look around himself and say
Guess it's time for the Judgement day

In the year 8510
God's gonna shake his mighty head
He'll either say I'm pleased where man has been
Or tear it down and start again

In the year 9595
I'm kinda wondering if man's gonna be alive
He's taken everything this old earth can give
And he ain't put back nothing

Now it's been 10,000 years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what he never knew
Now man's reign is through
But through the eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it's only yesterday

In the year 2525
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do or say
Is in the pill you took today ....(fading

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2008, 03:43:43 AM »
Modern psychiatry has a very low cure rate but high 'maintenance' rate, just masking the symptoms of illness with pharmaceutical drugs. Sad.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2008, 03:48:14 AM »
Modern psychiatry has a very low cure rate but high 'maintenance' rate, just masking the symptoms of illness with pharmaceutical drugs. Sad.

True.

And if the ill person is on tons of hormones and painkillers, it doesn't help as well.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2008, 12:08:20 PM »
there is no theory ,,everythign gh15 writes are facts ,,the only thing that can change what gh15 writes is its interference with the current universe by actually writing those things and gh15 is trying to minimize it,,

gh15 is getting many questions in regards to specific situations and you must understand that there is no need for gh15 to tell you hear when you die when you win the lottery or when you marry ,,all those things are up to you ,,i dont know you from shit,,i cant tell about any specific person unless it is in the news and known femiliar faces or unless i went out of my way and checked on that somone,,

i  shall and will answer specific questions in regards to bodybuilding and another specific question in regards to a member

for the question about bodybuilding in the future...yes it exist ,,infact lifters are the group of people who survive best in near future,,between 2015 and 2030 lifting became a very important part of ones life ue to reasons i wont mention here

question 2 was in regards to the usa national antum,,the antum is live and well but the capital of usa is nebraska ,,wont mention year but your grandchildren will withness it in their time,,also the antum is refered to in terms of earth antum ,,there is no more importance to country antum pas the end of 21th century in yuro universe,,your earth is known as yellow and so is yoru antum ,,it was written by curent band named cold play and is planet earth antum starting end of 21th century ,,wont name year

last question ,,you asked about laura,,i dont liek to talk about specific people ,,the answer is ..she wont die from cancer ,,natural death,,wont name year

no pms please
gh15 approved
Well this is good news!  :D  And true this time around.  All cancer has been removed via my surgery. 

Natural death?   I'll take that, thank you.  Hopefully, it will be peaceful during my sleep...and in about 50 years from now.   :)
:D Weee

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2008, 12:23:07 PM »
gh15.......this is your last warning.

by the authority invested in me, by the quantum penil code 2010 section B, subsection Alpha 5 gamma, and as an agent of time corps inc, i hereby request you cease and desist revealing any more time secrets or i will be forced to terminate you. >:(

you have been warned, in this time and the next. :)
175lbs by 31st July

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2008, 04:43:19 PM »
gh15, you're pathetic

You're BS posts have lost you all credibility