Author Topic: question answered/there is no forum for that kind of information  (Read 8557 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I want to know what mccain's policy on aliens is gh15 ???

too complicated to discuss it in details on here but mainly he think swhat the american goverment thikns and experiementing with since early 70s,,the whole aspect is comw to light today in the form of modern physiqcs and paralell universes and can be described in simple terms as time travel

this is not for bodybuilding boards nor is it for anyother board on internet but time travel the bedngin of space which = time which = infinity creates a loup where when you hve enough enery source will bend space thus bend time into the loup where time travel is possible ,,this was experiemented with sucesfully in 2012 for the first time and right before world war 3 actual objects could be transfered though time from future to present or past which is all relative to the paralel universe you arrived at ofcourse,,

this is top secret and ofcourse a big part of the ufo area 51 past and few current present time us bases,,

john mccain will in this universe should win this election ,,he already won it but! again when gh15 brings something into writing it creates a change.....and change means other aspects that were ot in existance before occure ,,in any case in 2009 john mccain won the presidency and work is very hard in currrent universe to make it happen,, hard to gasp but trust me when i say he won it already amd next president of usa
2012 - first sucessful in yuor universe time travel done susesfully (not yet with humans) the human part is in 2049 in your universe!
2014- hormones less controlled as in specific ones are none controlled in side us grounds (govermen law)
2015 - world war 3 your universe
2018 man step on mars lead by us and yes rusisa is part of it even though cold war is still there due to russia supporting china and iran duri8ng war world 3 ,,space exploration cooperation becomes individual object wiht out connections to countires relashions privatized and sponsored by provate individuals in addition to goverment
2022 first colony of human kind current universe as in your universe starts trasnfering its self into mars durig 21th century
2036 a man was sent to your universe tie traveler to retrive computer part needed,,it was not sucesfully achieved he did do most of his mission but died in the last stage
2043 -the above sucesfully achived
year of return was 1975,,was sent from area 51 in 2049 to 1975

god of hormones approved
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

Re: question answered/there is no forum for that kind of information
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 03:10:21 PM »
Jesus H Christ, the mental moron got out of "Time Out" again and is spamming the G&O baord withmore of his non stop bullshit.

Please, someone shoot me ::)

Why can't you leave?? And never come back???

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »
too complicated to discuss it in details on here but mainly he think swhat the american goverment thikns and experiementing with since early 70s,,the whole aspect is comw to light today in the form of modern physiqcs and paralell universes and can be described in simple terms as time travel

this is not for bodybuilding boards nor is it for anyother board on internet but time travel the bedngin of space which = time which = infinity creates a loup where when you hve enough enery source will bend space thus bend time into the loup where time travel is possible ,,this was experiemented with sucesfully in 2012 for the first time and right before world war 3 actual objects could be transfered though time from future to present or past which is all relative to the paralel universe you arrived at ofcourse,,

this is top secret and ofcourse a big part of the ufo area 51 past and few current present time us bases,,

john mccain will in this universe should win this election ,,he already won it but! again when gh15 brings something into writing it creates a change.....and change means other aspects that were ot in existance before occure ,,in any case in 2009 john mccain won the presidency and work is very hard in currrent universe to make it happen,, hard to gasp but trust me when i say he won it already amd next president of usa
2012 - first sucessful in yuor universe time travel done susesfully (not yet with humans) the human part is in 2049 in your universe!
2014- hormones less controlled as in specific ones are none controlled in side us grounds (govermen law)
2018 man step on mars lead by us and yes rusisa is part of it even though cold war is still there due to russia supporting china and iran duri8ng war world 3 ,,space exploration cooperation becomes individual object wiht out connections to countires relashions privatized and sponsored by provate individuals in addition to goverment
2022 first colony of human kind current universe as in your universe starts trasnfering its self into mars durig 21th century
2036 a man was sent to your universe tie traveler to retrive computer part needed,,it was not sucesfully achieved he did do most of his mission but died in the last stage

god of hormones approved

Thanks gh.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 03:29:58 PM »
Bro you have to stop smoking  METH, it will eventually kill you, just as its killing your credibility as a serious poster,

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 03:30:10 PM »
spot on, as usual

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 03:31:36 PM »
Huh?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

affy

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 03:37:42 PM »
I guess if there was any doubt before...this just proves it

gh15 is not legit

either that or he has a weird sense of humor

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »
 :D

AlterEgo

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »
if time travel is true who will win the olympia in 2012?  ;)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 04:08:37 PM »
Bro you have to stop smoking  METH, it will eventually kill you, just as its killing your credibility as a serious poster,

Relax, life will eventually kill you anyway. Might as well have some fun instead of death row... But I can see better choices than METH for that. Green Tea for example.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 04:44:59 PM »
Spot on GH15 as usual, very good.

the part i dont get is you saying " your universe" . are you from another universe yourself?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 04:45:50 PM »

god of hormones approved

mentally retarded.
$

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 04:47:36 PM »

mentally retarded.

what nationality is your "wife"?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »

mentally retarded.

symptom of time travel.

Did you see "Primer?"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »
gh: What I wanna know is who, Obama or McCain, would be more likely to get the ball rolling on the widespread implementation/use of Element 115. You know, unobtanium?

/thanks in advance

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »
what nationality is your "wife"?

American technically, same as me.
$

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 05:00:29 PM »

American technically, same as me.
good stuff stud.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 05:13:24 PM »
gh: What I wanna know is who, Obama or McCain, would be more likely to get the ball rolling on the widespread implementation/use of Element 115. You know, unobtanium?

/thanks in advance

You have to send him a PM.

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2008, 06:20:12 PM »
The only thing that should "change" is yer gramor.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 06:21:59 PM »
a

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 08:41:47 PM »
I like fruitcake....but not gh15

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 08:46:52 PM »

god of hormones approved
thanks gh15!
!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 08:50:47 PM »
gh: What I wanna know is who, Obama or McCain, would be more likely to get the ball rolling on the widespread implementation/use of Element 115 (the sperm from my cock). You know, the juicy and sticky stuff I ejaculate every day YAY! :D?

/thanks in advance

:-X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 08:52:15 PM »
OK, now I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So in 2012 time travel will become a reality BUT! steroids will still be illegal. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:(

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »
HAHAHHAHHAHAHHA nut job!
TEAM Nasser