Author Topic: Death penalty for bloggers in Iran  (Read 2153 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Death penalty for bloggers in Iran
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 10:42:11 AM »
agree

For what it is worth, I don't hate all Muslim people, but I do hate the Muslim religion (Islam), as I believe it is set out to destroy our way of life in the west. People of all backgrounds are filled with loons, and bad people, but no other country, religion and or government condones such things, as do the Muslims countries, communities, and governments.

I fear many people will see this too late,  and then the damage will be done.

So what's the solution?  The neocon's solution is bomb the fucking tar out of them and they'll greet us as liberators, toss off all their oppressions and rejoice in freedom.... LOLOL...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 10:47:04 AM »
So what's the solution?  The neocon's solution is bomb the fucking tar out of them and they'll greet us as liberators, toss off all their oppressions and rejoice in freedom.... LOLOL...
or we can take the nutjob liberal approach and appease appease appease until we are under muslim control and we are getting the death penalty for posting on this forum...what say you?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2008, 10:47:36 AM »

Restrictions on their way of life in the Western world.

Head scarves, burqas etc outlawed.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2008, 10:49:58 AM »

Or just sit in silence while this happens.......

Immigrant Rape Wave in Sweden

"women who refuse to wear headscarves are asking for rape."

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/12/immigrant-rape-wave-in-sweden.html

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2008, 10:51:55 AM »

Or just sit in silence while this happens........

Immigrant Rape Wave in Sweden

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/12/immigrant-rape-wave-in-sweden.html
I don't get it, do nothing is your idea?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2008, 11:08:35 AM »

Yack, just threw up a little bit in my mouth  :-X

i have her #...now you can go kill yourself!  :-*
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2008, 11:31:41 AM »
Aww, Junaids is here. Look everyone, it's the 120 pound alcohol/cocaine/steroid abusing retard who can't squat 225 without a gram of sust loaded into his left ass cheek. Why is that any thread that validly destroys your little islamist bullshit is attacked by you? I thought you weren't Muslim? By the way, your hard-on for Nordic is getting a little old. Congrats, you make $60 grand a year, your brain is fried, you live with your parents at 32, and you weigh 120 pounds. Way to go! You win at life!  ::)

I don't believe I, Nordic or Eldon are advocating for death to all muslims. But the more people talk about it, the more people are enlightened on the disease that is this ideology. You stop it by controlling it. France is off to good start by denying that twat citizenship.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2008, 11:53:12 AM »
Aww, Junaids is here. Look everyone, it's the 120 pound alcohol/cocaine/steroid abusing retard who can't squat 225 without a gram of sust loaded into his left ass cheek. Why is that any thread that validly destroys your little islamist bullshit is attacked by you? I thought you weren't Muslim? By the way, your hard-on for Nordic is getting a little old. Congrats, you make $60 grand a year, your brain is fried, you live with your parents at 32, and you weigh 120 pounds. Way to go! You win at life!  ::)

I don't believe I, Nordic or Eldon are advocating for death to all muslims. But the more people talk about it, the more people are enlightened on the disease that is this ideology. You stop it by controlling it. France is off to good start by denying that twat citizenship.
LOL what this dude is/was on the sauce and he weighs 175 LOL hahehaeha omg thats fuking great...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »
LOL what this dude is/was on the sauce and he weighs 175 LOL hahehaeha omg thats fuking great...

He was on a gram or so of sust and some other shit last year and couldn't squat 225x10 even. On top of living at home with his parents at 32, he can't even step foot in a gym without being loaded on some kind of steroid. Quite the sad life he leads.

Still waiting for the video of you brutally squatting 225x10 (never done by any human before) Junaids. You're only 1.5 years late on it.  :-\