Author Topic: VINCE BASILE SAYS MUSHROOMS ARE JUNK FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6028 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: VINCE BASILE SAYS MUSHROOMS ARE JUNK FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2008, 07:58:29 PM »
hahaha !!

worst ever happened to me is that the road became super slippery like it was all greased up ice and my car was sliding at 30 mph back and forth left to right as i was driving along the road  :o
The good old days. Probably 16 years since i've dropped.
I am a big baby

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2008, 08:09:15 PM »

you become enlightened to the interconnectivity of the world, nature, human beings, you finally see a light as far as how civilition and mankind truly are. you will understand the basic psychology of human beings!!! ( <-- thats a huge one. youll have to experience it to know )

It = very much the same on MG seeds. Debussey knows EXACTLY what you are talking about. And yes "things have never been the same since"

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »
It = very much the same on MG seeds. Debussey knows EXACTLY what you are talking about. And yes "things have never been the same since"
how about person-to-person connection? is that suuper intensified as well? i ate about half ounce of shrooms and went to a party once (normally i gto the hills or to a park to chill and do outdoorsyshit like rock climb on jungle gyms  :D ) and i felt so super connected with anyone and eveyone. like i had super power of intense social skills. it was amazing.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2008, 08:36:19 PM »
Lyle never bans anyone unless they break the law (pretty much). You can't find a more open forum than his. He discussed you plenty. It's also hard to debate you since, like here, you don't provide anything substantial. No one knows what your training philosophy is! WHAT IS YOUR THEORY? How can it be falsified when you haven't explained it? There IS research done on muscular hypertrophy which you deny.

Please write out your theory and any and all thoughts on the mechanisms behind hypertrophy. Let's hear it!

Lyle has something to sell so his site and forum have that agenda. He didn't persist in any debate with me. Just pontificated stuff and that was that. There was no debate. He isn't the only one who does that on line. Most musclehead authorities do exactly what he does. I wasn't banned from his site. If he wouldn't debate me then there was no point my hanging around his forum. He collects disciples who agree with him. Strange, don't you think?

Van Bilderass has no theory of hypertrophy that I have read. I have posted mine clearly but not concisely on this forum.

I don't deny that there is research on hypertrophy. I haven't seen any done on the professional bodybuilders. So, most studies have to be extrapolated to apply to advanced bodybuilding and that is sloppy at best.

As you know there are a couple of on line sites dedicated to examining exercise science to hypertrophy. Those boards are small and hardly anything useful occurs there. Guys who aren't very big usually have little clue about what it takes to get big. What results is that a few who can use the language and jargon discuss studies among themselves but nothing original pops up there.

McDonald wisely specializes in nutrition and not hypertrophy. While it might not be necessary to develop significant hypertrophy to know a lot about that process I am afraid that the smaller guys with high intelligence don't come up with much of value at all. The philosophy of hypertrophy has been rather stilted for a long time. Bryan Haycock is typical of the new era of authorities. I lost interest in that forum when he asserted he couldn't get much bigger naturally. What he meant was his system couldn't make him any bigger than he currently is. Someone else might have abandoned the system that was limited but not the on line experts. Whenever someone has something to sell you soon see integrity going out the door.

Oh, sorry, the flotsam were discussing more important topics. I can't contribute because I know absolutetly nothing about such substances. Clearly, our friend Debussey lives in another world. Nice to see some of the lads making him feel welcome on Getstoned.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2008, 08:40:21 PM »
Lyle has something to sell so his site and forum have that agenda. He didn't persist in any debate with me. Just pontificated stuff and that was that. There was no debate. He isn't the only one who does that on line. Most musclehead authorities do exactly what he does. I wasn't banned from his site. If he wouldn't debate me then there was no point my hanging around his forum. He collects disciples who agree with him. Strange, don't you think?

Van Bilderass has no theory of hypertrophy that I have read. I have posted mine clearly but not concisely on this forum.

I don't deny that there is research on hypertrophy. I haven't seen any done on the professional bodybuilders. So, most studies have to be extrapolated to apply to advanced bodybuilding and that is sloppy at best.

As you know there are a couple of on line sites dedicated to examining exercise science to hypertrophy. Those boards are small and hardly anything useful occurs there. Guys who aren't very big usually have little clue about what it takes to get big. What results is that a few who can use the language and jargon discuss studies among themselves but nothing original pops up there.

McDonald wisely specializes in nutrition and not hypertrophy. While it might not be necessary to develop significant hypertrophy to know a lot about that process I am afraid that the smaller guys with high intelligence don't come up with much of value at all. The philosophy of hypertrophy has been rather stilted for a long time. Bryan Haycock is typical of the new era of authorities. I lost interest in that forum when he asserted he couldn't get much bigger naturally. What he meant was his system couldn't make him any bigger than he currently is. Someone else might have abandoned the system that was limited but not the on line experts. Whenever someone has something to sell you soon see integrity going out the door.

Oh, sorry, the flotsam were discussing more important topics. I can't contribute because I know absolutetly nothing about such substances. Clearly, our friend Debussey lives in another world. Nice to see some of the lads making him feel welcome on Getstoned.

great wall of type meltdown

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »

But you have repeatedly said you aren't interested in pro bodybuilders since "anything works when on drugs".

Guys who aren't very big usually have little clue about what it takes to get big.

You peaked as a drug user so how come you know about how to get big as a natural? Please show us a pic of when you were "very big" as a natural. By your own criteria you have little knowledge about how to get big.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2008, 09:06:17 PM »
Vince is an old douchebag, no reason debating this old man he will not be on this earth much longer. Go to a geriatric board Vince, you are not wanted here.
I am a big baby

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2008, 09:28:37 PM »

Ouch! If you handed this in - even as an undergraduate paper - I would refer you to the student center for remedial help. C'mon, Vince. Dazzle us!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2008, 02:19:27 AM »
Button mushrooms have been shown to inhibit aromatization.  Along with broccoli, probably one of the best food choices for a natural bodybuilder concerned with his E levels.

Good old Vince.  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2008, 05:06:08 AM »
There is nothing of interest here to hang around. Discuss your trips instead.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2008, 06:29:43 AM »
Translation: No one wants to play with me, so I'm taking my toys and going home.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
IFBB Mr. Canada 1970, your one and ONLY claim to fame. I am sure the first thing out of you dumb ass mouth when you meet someone is " you know I was Mr. Canada 1970" with a stupid fuckin grin on your face. What have you done lately asswipe.
I am a big baby

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2008, 07:57:16 AM »
Debussey dispensing his expertise on Getbig is a privilege to witness. Where else would he find a captive audience?

I think young Candidazzle is the new Lyle McDonald of bodybuilding and nutrition. Surely Candid should register at the Body Recomposition forum and debate his ideas with the resident guru there. Good luck.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/

Lyle McDonald is knowledgeable and one of my fav writers for sure. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2008, 01:20:50 AM »
if only 50g protein is all you need then you could stuff yourself with carbs and get ripped. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »
Vince Basile is a creepy Narcissist who wouldn't dare put a mushroom in his body or even think about taking LSD...Why would he...He already has all the answers...Whatever has been done, Vince has "a better" version of it..."in his mind"...What this fat little toad of a man doesn't realise is that if he would have used LSD or 5grams of Mushy's that his stupid so called muscle building machines that no one wants would have probably ended up being something completely different and maybe just made him some real money...Instead his pea sized brain can't think outside of the box so he continues to make shit that other people have already made...Everything he reads, he tries to find fault with it and put his little spin on it...

You are supposed to take a design and make it better...Vince does the complete opposite...And then gets upset at people who can't see what he sees...

This fat creepy dude may have the cure for cancer floating around in that ugly ass head of his but he will never be able to get a hold of it because of his ego...So Vince, do the world a favor and go to peru or something or smoke some DMT so we don't have to listen to you talk about 600 pound fat women being awesome looking chicks...Your reality tunnel is only one version of billions that flow energy through the world...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2008, 07:56:29 PM »
Whatever have I done to this Techno dude? He joins the flotsam with Goodrum and Candid who are internet legends. What a joke this board is.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2008, 07:57:38 PM »
Whatever have I done to this Techno dude? He joins the flotsam with Goodrum and Candid who are internet legends. What a joke this board is.

Delete your account than asshole, I promise no one will miss you!!
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2008, 08:00:17 PM »
vince u have quite the large fan base on the east coast!
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2008, 12:27:48 AM »
vince u have quite the large fan base on the east coast!

You and your life partner is hardly a "large" fan base naturalfag83.
Don still refuses to pose for that pic huh?
Difficulties during this period must be rough on your relationship

ha ha ha

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2008, 12:48:40 AM »
IFBB Mr. Canada 1970, your one and ONLY claim to fame.

Seems to me Candidizzle, Goodrum and most of the flotsam here couldn't even win a local contest.

I doubt there are many who are elite at anything to do with lifting weights around here. Being crass and vulgar on a discussion board hardly takes much brain power at all. Saying something worthy does take intelligence.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2008, 05:24:55 AM »
Seems to me Candidizzle, Goodrum and most of the flotsam here couldn't even win a local contest.

I doubt there are many who are elite at anything to do with lifting weights around here. Being crass and vulgar on a discussion board hardly takes much brain power at all. Saying something worthy does take intelligence.

I wouldn't waste words on you, CLOWN!
I am a big baby

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2008, 07:47:20 AM »

If you intended for the last 2 sentences to be related to the meaning of the first one, your reasoning is off by a mile because you assume that being an elite at lifting weights require one to have some solid brain power, which = definitively not the case. It might help, but is not required.

If you did not intend for the message in the last two sentences to be related to the message in the first one, you = just one terrible writer, and obviously not very bright or just very sloppy, because you stack sentences like a 6 year old.

Regardless of what you were trying to say, some of your posts (like that one) = terribly written. You do not write a clear message, and regardless of how you interpret it (like the alternative interpretations above) it comes out terrible. As Dr.Chimps said, writing like that would mean flunking even the simplest university subject.

:)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2008, 07:59:47 AM »
Debussey is still wandering the streets looking for anyone who will talk to him.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2008, 08:02:53 AM »
I write like a 6 year old. Im just not very bright, but at least I fuck 60+ year old fat women. IM LIVING THE LIVE! :D

:)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2008, 08:10:13 AM »
Hey, Debussey, it appears that Getbig suits you perfectly. You know, keep the replies simple and short. Don't tax your neurons too much. Be an asshole = being cool on Getbig. Suits you to a T.

Dr Chimps isn't giving seminars here so why would he rate any posts on Getbig? If you two want to shitstir you will have to do much better than that.