Author Topic: VINCE BASILE SAYS MUSHROOMS ARE JUNK FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6159 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: VINCE BASILE SAYS MUSHROOMS ARE JUNK FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »

;D

It = not that hard. Debussey has the method for make it somewhere, but you need some equipment and some chemicals that = hard to get without the DEA getting to know about it. (thus, you either need to get them on the black market or make them from "legal" chemicals)

Ohh, or you can just get it sent to the US in "paper form" ("LSD stamps, haha".).

Debussey read a few years ago that two guys that were producing 80% of the US LSD supply or something got caught >:(

LSD has at times been easily available here in Norway though.  :o
Atta boy. It's been a while, but the last time I dropped it was not good stuff and I felt like I was transversing Cape Horn and the sails were ripping. I mean, two hours on the white caps and I looked up and asked my mates how they were doing and they, gripping the table as hard as I was, replied, 'Aye Sir.'  We eventually made port and I bought pitchers for the rest of the night. Such is the lot of a captain.  ;)     

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »
VB is a fat, hairy, old sack of shit and I hope he dies of a heart attack soon so I don't have to continue seeing his stupid posts.
I am a big baby

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2008, 07:33:17 PM »
Atta boy. It's been a while, but the last time I dropped it was not good stuff and I felt like I was transversing Cape Horn and the sails were ripping. I mean, two hours on the white caps and I looked up and asked my mates how they were doing and they, gripping the table as hard as I was, replied, 'Aye Sir.'  We eventually made port and I bought pitchers for the rest of the night. Such is the lot of a captain.  ;)     

Ohh. U took blotters? Pills?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »
good times, its been a long time, think that shit changed my life forever
I am a big baby

io856

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2008, 07:33:37 PM »
Past Vince Basile responses to requests to post his theory up have included but have not been limited to:
-"I have no obligation to show my theory to getbig",
-"My theory should not be limited to sets and reps";

this will be said in 600-1000 word posts.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »
if his theories on hypertrophy are anything similar to his theories on protein consumption....    

You know, this protein issue is one that should be inspected. I mean, show me anyone on Getbig who is natural and rapidly growing. How much protein synthesis is going on with most of you guys? Answer, just enough to stay the same size. That is the problem in bodybuilding. All this bullshit about protein and supplements when hardly anyone is growing at all. This has to be the dumbest sport in the universe. So many do so much for almost nothing at all.

I still say 50 grams is totally sufficient for the needs of most of the guys posting on Getbig.

:-X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2008, 07:34:04 PM »

Ohh. U took blotters? Pills?
Blotters!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2008, 07:34:21 PM »
good times, its been a long time, think that shit changed my life forever

How do you think it changed your life? (this is actually very interesting)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »
Blotters!

Damn! It = supposedly very hard to get other stuff on those blotters besides LSD (but Debussey = not 100% sure about the validity of the information).

Maybe you and Debussey needs to hire a pro chemist to get it right ??? ;D :-* ;)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2008, 07:37:05 PM »
How do you think it changed your life? (this is actually very interesting)
I feel my perception of life/reality has been heightened. Shit opens up your mind like nothing else could possibly do.
I am a big baby

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »
I feel my perception of life/reality has been heightened. Shit opens up your mind like nothing else could possibly do.

Do you have any examples?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »

i can give you a couple of examples in regards to shrooms debuss.

its like looking yourself in the eye, and meeting yourself for the first time. you will finally understand yourself for who you truly are.

"i know what i know. " <--- it makes you stop over thinking things, slows your mind down, firms up what you know, and makes you more set in your knowledge.

you become enlightened to the interconnectivity of the world, nature, human beings, you finally see a light as far as how civilition and mankind truly are. you will understand the basic psychology of human beings!!! ( <-- thats a huge one. youll have to experience it to know )

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2008, 07:43:59 PM »
I absolutely agree, e_l! I once spent 3 hours looking at a friend's rococo plaster ceiling arguing the merits of Led Zeppelin; he argued for Cream. He lost!  :D   

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2008, 07:44:16 PM »
yes...i agree... "infuriating" pretty much encapsulates this old fuck..    i would love to strangle him by the neck and watch him gasp for life and scream like a dying rabbit... i would stab him in that fat stomach of his and watch the intestines fall out and i would take pictures of vincy with his intestines in his dead mouth.   :D

Yes, Candidazzle. The highlight of my life is debating with luminaries on Getbig. The inmates here have taken over the asylum. Debussey is living proof that the release programs are not working for the seriously deranged.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2008, 07:45:13 PM »

Hard to explain Debussey. When people explain their experiences/trips as mind expanding I would agree100%. For me, mostly, I believe it heightened my perception of reality. And that statement encompasses so much.
I am a big baby

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2008, 07:45:13 PM »
he is not saying they are junk food as in detrimental to your health/fat loss.  he means they don't have significant nutritional value.
this

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2008, 07:46:02 PM »
yes...i agree... "infuriating" pretty much encapsulates this old fuck..    i would love to strangle him by the neck and watch him gasp for life and scream like a dying rabbit... i would stab him in that fat stomach of his and watch the intestines fall out and i would take pictures of vincy with his intestines in his dead mouth.   :D

Yes, Candidazzle. The highlight of my life is debating with luminaries on Getbig. The inmates here have taken over the asylum. Debussey is living proof that the release programs are not working for the seriously deranged.

youve never debated anyone on anything, fool.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »
youve never debated anyone on anything, fool.
quote messed up you sir win at failing

io856

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2008, 07:48:54 PM »
Vince is a debussey mark

"mark    
noun. A person identified as an easy target, or "sucker". A mark is always the short end of a joke or scam, and is never let in on whats going on. A mark is usually being cheated out of money. It's origin is from old English traveling carnivals from the late 1800s to early 1900s, where workers would refer to people paying to see thier made up shows and games a "mark". not from urban gangsters like most people think. Mark is also the origin to the term "smark" or "smart mark" which is a person who know's he/she is being scamed. "

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »
Vince is a debussey mark

"mark    
noun. A person identified as an easy target, or "sucker". A mark is always the short end of a joke or scam, and is never let in on whats going on. A mark is usually being cheated out of money. It's origin is from old English traveling carnivals from the late 1800s to early 1900s, where workers would refer to people paying to see thier made up shows and games a "mark". not from urban gangsters like most people think. Mark is also the origin to the term "smark" or "smart mark" which is a person who know's he/she is being scamed. "
this

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »
I absolutely agree, e_l! I once spent 3 hours looking at a friend's rococo plaster ceiling arguing the merits of Led Zeppelin; he argued for Cream. He lost!  :D   
Dr. C, During one go, there was a poster on the wall of a waterfall and the water was actually flowing and a short time later a large bird flew out of the waterfall, nice. Was eating alot of paper that night (maybe 5 squares).
I am a big baby

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2008, 07:51:46 PM »
im not reading this monkey dick of a thread, but i hate mushrooms!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2008, 07:53:47 PM »
im not reading this monkey dick of a thread, but i hate mushrooms!
i would not have gone as far as monkey dick. cluster fook maybe

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »
One time after eating a PB and shroom sandwich and trippin balls all night I decided to drive home only to encouter a godzilla size daddy long legs spider cross the highway at one point. Fun! ;D
I am a big baby

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »
One time after eating a PB and shroom sandwich and trippin balls all night I decided to drive home only to encouter a godzilla size daddy long legs spider cross the highway at one point. Fun! ;D
hahaha !!

worst ever happened to me is that the road became super slippery like it was all greased up ice and my car was sliding at 30 mph back and forth left to right as i was driving along the road  :o