Author Topic: User noworries and a great quote, please stick this  (Read 842 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
User noworries and a great quote, please stick this
« on: July 23, 2008, 06:09:01 PM »
This guy is unreal.  He gives advice on everything.  He is only 19 and has been fat 17 years of his life.  He is just a kid who lost some weight and now he is an expert.  Unreal.  How many times did he get his ass kicked as a kid with an attitude like he has.  I love it when he gets put in his place here.  Which is all the time.

Awesome, lets hope noworries can make it to mod status one day

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: User noworries and a great quote, please stick this
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 06:10:45 PM »
whos he talking about?
w

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 06:12:12 PM »
whos he talking about?

haha think about it :)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 06:12:31 PM »
yo benz i was wondering if maybe later o tonight me and you could get some drinks and catch up on old times..   maybe aftewards we could come back to my place and put on some brian mcnight and get comfortable.. i got the "liberator" in the mail this last week baby..  :-*

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 06:18:30 PM »
yo benz i was wondering if maybe later o tonight me and you could get some drinks and catch up on old times..   maybe aftewards we could come back to my place and put on some brian mcnight and get comfortable.. i got the "liberator" in the mail this last week baby..  :-*
Cumdrizzle looking to go to the dark side. Feel bad for the guy who bends over in front of him as he is all jacked up on a few grams of gear.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 06:20:06 PM »
haha think about it :)

oooo, i get it...but i dont agree...candi seems like a good dude even though he wont answer my questions on cheat meal timing when bulking :-[
w