Author Topic: JohnnyVegas, post the pic of your 21 inch arm  (Read 19506 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: JohnnyVegas, post the pic of your 21 inch arm
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2008, 03:58:55 PM »
Well written and spot on as usual PR

Hi swimmer.!!..... how is that backstroke competition comign along???????

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2008, 04:01:00 PM »
Sorry Johnny. Once you subtract the flubber from those brutal fatceps, my Asian girlfriend has bigger pipes than you.
Nice job bashing the shit out of X.. he's got a much better set of guns. And he's not afraid to show his entire physique. Even your forearms have fat, dude... nothing you can say or do can absolve you from your idiocy. If you believe your fatceps are better than X's arms, to call you jaded would be the understatement of the century.

Nothing against your personality or anything. But your hatred for X is pretty strong. It's one thing to diss someone here and there, but to brutally stalk him and bash the shit out of him is another thing. Especially considering how you're basically a McFatass, judging from the pic. But I'll eat these words if you want to prove me wrong. Maybe that pic was a fake? I sure hope so.

;D Post her pic... I bet she is not bigger than this stud

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2008, 04:07:05 PM »
X Factor is in exceptional shape. He's obviously worked hard. Now, if he had smaller obliques, he'd be in that 'gifted' category, with a serious taper. Johnny's arm...well, it's an arm.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2008, 04:09:57 PM »
X Factor is in exceptional shape. He's obviously worked hard. Now, if he had smaller obliques, he'd be in that 'gifted' category, with a serious taper. Johnny's arm...well, it's an arm.

here come the gun boats

looks like they could use a little time in dry dock

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2008, 04:10:41 PM »

yeahm but X has no size, he is just lean, and being lean with no size does not count.

Now me, I never said I had Arnold caliber arms, I just said they pumped up to over 20, and they do.

I never said I was in contest shape either-but I could lose 40-45# and be close to constest shape, while Xfactor coud never go into a competion the way he looks unless it was a swimming competition, the guy has absoultley no size at all, just a little definition.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2008, 04:12:55 PM »
yeahm but X has no size, he is just lean, and being lean with no size does not count.

Now me, I never said I had Arnold caliber arms, I just said they pumped up to over 20, and they do.

I never said I was in contest shape either-but I could lose 40-45# and be close to constest shape, while Xfactor coud never go into a competion the way he looks unless it was a swimming competition, the guy has absoultley no size at all, just a little definition.

Normally I wouldn't comment, as I'm in no great shape myself, but the "arm" pic apears to belong to an obese dwarf.

Hope that helps.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »
Normally I wouldn't comment, as I'm in no great shape myself, but the "arm" pic apears to belong to an obese dwarf.

Hope that helps.

5'7, 260- 25-28% BF, so much for the obese dwarf allegation!

Here, let me help by showing you what obese looks like-and this is OBESE, and no, I am not as high in BF as this guy is, so if I am obses, then this guy is double obese!

I mean this guy has a 6 inch tubbolard innertube around his waist.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2008, 04:16:25 PM »

Hope that helps.

hahaha   "An obese dwarf"  

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2008, 04:17:32 PM »
There is NO seperation between your bicep and tricep

you = obese

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2008, 04:19:09 PM »

deluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusional.
I am a big baby

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2008, 04:19:36 PM »
There is NO seperation between your bicep and tricep

you = obese

LOL..... no shit sherlock, you think Squad has seperation between his one ab????

Elitie-I saw your pic with your boyfriend, and you have zero muscle and also have some excess baggage buddy. Youre obese with NO muscle.

HTH

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2008, 04:21:33 PM »

Ha! Well, You're being a bit harsh. He may not be bodybuilder huge, but he would stand out in any crowd as someone that works out/lifts - and not in a dilettantish manner, neither. On your side, from what I can see, is a sizable arm but with absolutely no definition. It could be a pic of some granny's arm. Losing a few pounds and increasing your definition would vastly help in these all important internet credibility wars.  :)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »

Is this a joke?  You have officially become the getbig piņata/punching bag.  You have to be the biggest loser ever.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »

You fucking moron.

If you lost 40 pounds you'd still have 32,5 pounds of fat on your body @ 220 pounds (given that you started from 260 @ your estimate of 28% bf). That would put you at 14,7% bodyfat. When did 14,7% BF = contest shape?

You are hoovering at about 30% bf there, at the ridiculous height of 5'4. Your "10%BF" calculation relies on the premise that you'd not lose any muscle size or water going down. Who are you kidding? You'd be happy to reach 10% BF at 200.

Then, to go further, you'd not be anywhere close to competition shape at 200. You'd probably have to lose at least 75 - 90 pounds to come close to competition shape realistically speaking. That would take you over 1 year drug free if you were to maintain your mass. At sub 200 pounds, you'd not look much bigger than XFACTOR, and it's pretty clear from the pictures that you're one ugly SOB.

So, as long as your fantasy of an alternate reality where you are something you are clearly not makes you happy, then by all means indulge yourself in it. But the reality is that you're a fat fuck that would look way smaller and be at a way lower weight shredded than you'd ever dream of being in. And you'd probably look like a pale dwarf version of Ronald McDonald next to Xfactor.

:)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2008, 04:22:51 PM »
Ha! Well, You're being a bit harsh. He may not be bodybuilder huge, but he would stand out in any crowd as someone that works out/lifts - and not in a dilettantish manner, neither. On your side, from what I can see, is a sizable arm but with absolutely no definition. It could be a pic of some granny's arm. Losing a few pounds and increasing your definition would vastly help in these all important internet credibility wars.  :)

it is hard to diet down at age 47y/o.......... too damn hard.  :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »
Xfactor looks great, tall and lean.  Nice physique.

From the looks of it, JV has some fat but i would guess he moves some serious poundages.  

Very different physiques but all that matters is that each of you are happy with the way you look.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2008, 04:24:58 PM »
it is hard to diet down at age 47y/o.......... too damn hard.  :D

Your overweight = probably gonna give you a heart attack as well :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2008, 04:25:57 PM »
You fucking moron.

If you lost 40 pounds you'd still have 32,5 pounds of fat on your body @ 220 pounds (given that you started from 260 @ your estimate of 28% bf). That would put you at 14,7% bodyfat. When did 14,7% BF = contest shape?

You are hoovering at about 30% bf there, at the ridiculous height of 5'4. Your "10%BF" calculation relies on the premise that you'd not lose any muscle size or water going down. Who are you kidding? You'd be happy to reach 10% BF at 200.

Then, to go further, you'd not be anywhere close to competition shape at 200. You'd probably have to lose at least 75 - 90 pounds to come close to competition shape realistically speaking. That would take you over 1 year drug free if you were to maintain your mass. At sub 200 pounds, you'd not look much bigger than XFACTOR, and it's pretty clear from the pictures that you're one ugly SOB.

So, as long as your fantasy of an alternate reality where you are something you are clearly not makes you happy, then by all means indulge yourself in it. But the reality is that you're a fat fuck that would look way smaller and be at a way lower weight shredded than you'd ever dream of being in. And you'd probably look like a pale dwarf version of Ronald McDonald next to Xfactor.

:)

There you go Johnny boy.  That's baked by someone with clarity, unbiased opinion, and intelligence.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2008, 04:26:25 PM »
Xfactor looks great, tall and lean.  Nice physique.

From the looks of it, JV has some fat but i would guess he moves some serious poundages. 

Very different physiques but all that matters is that each of you are happy with the way you look.

Absolutely. I would agree with all that. My feeling is that JV can handle himself ok..online and in the gym.
O

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »
Debussey brining the pain.

*ouch*

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2008, 04:27:22 PM »

I was thinking it, but refrained. At that weight/height, the old ticker will probably give out by 54-55.  :-\

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2008, 04:28:02 PM »
You fucking moron.

You are hoovering at about 30% bf there, at the ridiculous height of 5'4.
First off, if I am 5'4 then Xfactor is 5'2.

Second, I am not 30% BF, more like about 25%.

25% BF at 260 = 65#

65#-45#= 20#

20# at 215 is less than 10% BF, close enought to contest shape.

Dont do Squadfather math here!

No shit Sherlock, I never said I was in great shape, I said upfront I was carrying 25-28% BF.

I am trainign frug free- 6 days a week. I am 10 years PAST my prime.... you are not going to be in good shape your whole life..unless you're Jack Lalanne.

I was thinking it, but refrained. At that weight/height, the old ticker will probably give out by 54-55.  :-\

I do 30 minutes of cardio everyday-.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2008, 04:28:43 PM »

5'4 and 260 @ 30% BF can't be a good thing.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »
There you go Johnny boy.  That's baked by someone with clarity, unbiased opinion, and intelligence.

Thank you Mr. Swimmer-can you give me some backstroke lessons if youre free this weekend????

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »
5'4 and 260 @ 30% BF can't be a good thing.

Neither can 5'2 and a buck 60  getting read for a backstroke competition ;D