Author Topic: More Bullshit from Obama  (Read 2069 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
More Bullshit from Obama
« on: July 24, 2008, 06:31:11 PM »
Besides the usual rock-star stuff that he excels at, Obama still does not do history well. He started, as in now usual, almost immediately by mentioning his race (“I know that I don’t look like the Americans who’ve previously spoken in this great city.”) But that simply was not true, given the fact that for the last seven years both American Secretaries of State — who have been the faces of American foreign policy in Europe — were African-American.

His reference to why Berlin did not starve in 1948 (“But in the darkest hours, the people of Berlin kept the flame of hope burning. The people of Berlin refused to give up. And on one fall day, hundreds of thousands of Berliners came here, to the Tiergarten, and heard the city’s mayor implore the world not to give up on freedom.”) seems somewhat misleading: the city was kept alive not by “the world” or even the courage of the hungry Berliners, but by skill and courage of the U.S. Air Force.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: More Bullshit from Obama
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 06:35:26 PM »
The fucking Germsn didn't do a damm thing, it was the might and pilots of the US AF flying sorties every 90 seconds to keep the damm germans from starving....we did this. Obama has no clue what a great country this is.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: More Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 07:45:59 PM »
I wasn't sure where to place this post... in the "More Bullshit.." thread or the "7 minutes of a stuttering idiot" thread.

I finally decided to go with the Bullshit thread because... I feel sorry for HH6.
Here he is flailing away at his computer in an impotent attempt to stir up hatred towards Obama,
and he hardly gets any thread views. He's even had to resort to answering himself. Poor Guy!  :'(

Whatever will you do if President Obama is able to bring about the type of changes that empower peace and stability throughout the region, and the world? That would be an absolute disaster right? ::)

There there HH, ...dry your tears, ...McCain and his moral compass, his spiritual advisor, Rod Parsley understand, even if Getbig readers don't. They know you were "built for the battle. You were created for the conflict, and that you get off on warfare.

"We Get Off On Warfare" -- Rod Parsley
w

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 07:49:22 PM »

I finally decided to go with the Bullshit thread because... I feel sorry for HH6.
Here he is flailing away at his computer in an impotent attempt to stir up hatred towards Obama,
and he hardly gets any thread views. He's even had to resort to answering himself. Poor Guy!  :'(

HAHA headunter, you got owned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »
The sexual tension between HH6 and Obama is fascinating.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »
The sexual tension between HH6 and Obama is fascinating.

Do you think he feels a tingle up his leg too?  :-X

w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 08:05:36 PM »
Closet gay for Obama?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 08:45:58 PM »
Closet gay for Obama?

I think that only gay people would deny being gay for Obama?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 08:58:21 PM »
I think that only gay people would deny being gay for Obama?

so he's not, not gay for Obama? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 09:00:35 PM »
so he's not, not gay for Obama? 

Blow or be blown.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 09:46:31 PM »
Obama has done next to nothing as a Senator/politician and hasn't even run a 7-11.  Now we are going to trust that he can run the most powerful nation in the world...seems a bit troubling for a guy who has talked his way to a nomination.