Author Topic: McCain losing big with Latinos  (Read 450 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
McCain losing big with Latinos
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:42:41 PM »
Poll: McCain is winning 23 percent of the Hispanic vote compared with 66 percent for Obama.

politico.com

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: McCain losing big with Latinos
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 10:52:39 PM »
McCain's done, I dont hate him or love him but he is not the next president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 10:54:54 PM »
I loved him in 2000.  thought it was cold the way Rove called people and asked if it'd bother them if mccain had an illegitmiate black daughter. 

mccain was a maverick.  he stopped being one right about the time 2007 rolled around and he jumped from 2% to winning the party nomination.  He was quiet while romney/rudy embarassed each other acting like kids, thompson kept giving dumb answers, and huck just kept getting weirder.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 07:11:20 AM »
Poll: McCain is winning 23 percent of the Hispanic vote compared with 66 percent for Obama.

politico.com
Somebody remind me why Obama supposedly needs Hillary?  ::)

I loved him in 2000.  thought it was cold the way Rove called people and asked if it'd bother them if mccain had an illegitmiate black daughter. 

mccain was a maverick.  he stopped being one right about the time 2007 rolled around and he jumped from 2% to winning the party nomination.  He was quiet while romney/rudy embarassed each other acting like kids, thompson kept giving dumb answers, and huck just kept getting weirder.
McCain stopped being a "maverick" around 2004. He started kissing Bush's fanny because he knew he was going to run for prez again and had to make it right with the right.
!