Author Topic: POSTWORKOUT Milk Study:Milk After Exercise Muscle Gain And Fat loss /PRE=Better  (Read 8128 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
by workout, you mean impale yourself viciously on random penises, right?
i think by workout he means act

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i think by workout he means act

what you must understand about Earl is that he has some kind of mutated strain of homosexuality in his DNA where he only goes for muscled up men of a dubious ethnic background, such as "half Italian, half amazing".
Deep Tissue Massage

candidizzle

• Getbig V
what you must understand about Earl is that he has some kind of mutated strain of homosexuality in his DNA where he only goes for muscled up men of a dubious ethnic background, such as "half Italian, half amazing".
what your saying is that he is A-sexual ? that would be fitting, as most men like him are very arrogant conceited and self centered. but for good reason however.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
what your saying is that he is A-sexual ? that would be fitting, as most men like him are very arrogant conceited and self centered. but for good reason however.

call it what you want, but the fact is, whenever Earl does laundry, most of his shirts are glued together with sperm that doesn't belong to him.
Deep Tissue Massage

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Skim milk = simple carbs and protein

Who would have thought that carbs and protein after a workout give good results. Earth-shattering information.
$

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Skim milk = simple carbs and protein

Who would have thought that carbs and protein after a workout give good results. Earth-shattering information.
lactose isnt simple carbs.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
lactose isnt simple carbs.
Jezus christ, alright, here it goes:

Simple carbohydrates have one (single) or two (double) sugars while complex carbohydrates have three or more.
Examples of single sugars from foods include fructose (found in fruits) and galactose (found in milk products). Double sugars include lactose (found in dairy), maltose (found in certain vegetables and in beer), and sucrose (table sugar).

source: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002469.htm
$

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Jezus christ, alright, here it goes:

Simple carbohydrates have one (single) or two (double) sugars while complex carbohydrates have three or more.
Examples of single sugars from foods include fructose (found in fruits) and galactose (found in milk products). Double sugars include lactose (found in dairy), maltose (found in certain vegetables and in beer), and sucrose (table sugar).

source: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/002469.htm
::)

'simple' as in rate of digestion, genius.

that definition of simple and complex has no real life applications whatsoever. 

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
Isnt it funny how True Idiot disappears once you mention the 225x112 vid? Fucking liar.

He never responds to direct challenges.  He always changes the subject (can't even call it a proper red herring  ::)) or ignores the challenge altogether.

It's best to ignore him.  If someone's ignorant and/or stupid enough to be impressed by his ham-fisted romp through a thesaurus blather*, that person's probably a lost cause anyway. 

*What's really amusing is how often Primadonis can't even use his online thesaurus correctly.  Almost every time he comes about "full of high sentence," he's more than "a bit obtuse" ;)

(A cookie for the person who can name the alluded work WITHOUT Google.  I'll give you a hint:  Colonel Kurtz's character in "Apocalypse Now" reads some of this poet's work aloud.)

In other words, the guy fumbles his "big" words -- and badly -- about every time he trots 'em out.  But he'll never admit to those mistakes.  And the rabble will say he's owned your mind or somesuch illogic.  Playground "debate" tactics ... but NASA employee and self-styled Renaissance Man Adam -- oh, he's above that  ::)

I would like to invite Primadonis to a forum in which the peanut gallery couldn't [weakly] try to obfuscate things by calling me a c*nt, asking for pics of my tits and so on.  But he'd be afraid to discuss something in a forum that truly abides burden of proof, punishes logical fallacies AND would laugh oh so heartily at a moron who thinks science is a proper noun :D

(Pst, Adam!  Science is NOT a proper noun.  That means you should Stop Capitalizing It!  ;))

Yeah.  A guy whose claim to fame is firing people up.  Stephen Hawking, move over  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
He never responds to direct challenges.  He always changes the subject (can't even call it a proper red herring  ::)) or ignores the challenge altogether.

It's best to ignore him.  If someone's ignorant and/or stupid enough to be impressed by his ham-fisted romp through a thesaurus blather*, that person's probably a lost cause anyway. 

*What's really amusing is how often Primadonis can't even use his online thesaurus correctly.  Almost every time he comes about "full of high sentence," he's more than "a bit obtuse" ;)

(A cookie for the person who can name the alluded work WITHOUT Google.  I'll give you a hint:  Colonel Kurtz's character in "Apocalypse Now" reads some of this poet's work aloud.)

In other words, the guy fumbles his "big" words -- and badly -- about every time he trots 'em out.  But he'll never admit to those mistakes.  And the rabble will say he's owned your mind or somesuch illogic.  Playground "debate" tactics ... but NASA employee and self-styled Renaissance Man Adam -- oh, he's above that  ::)

I would like to invite Primadonis to a forum in which the peanut gallery couldn't [weakly] try to obfuscate things by calling me a c*nt, asking for pics of my tits and so on.  But he'd be afraid to discuss something in a forum that truly abides burden of proof, punishes logical fallacies AND would laugh oh so heartily at a moron who thinks science is a proper noun :D

(Pst, Adam!  Science is NOT a proper noun.  That means you should Stop Capitalizing It!  ;))

Yeah.  A guy whose claim to fame is firing people up.  Stephen Hawking, move over  ::)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Well, if you've got tits, I, for one, would like to see them. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.   8)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
Well, if you've got tits, I, for one, would like to see them. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.   8)

*sigh*  Leave it to a monkey with an M.D. to focus on that :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  there are maybe two people at this site I trust with my pictures.  I'm not so sure I'm comfortable sharing them with just everyone, especially whatwith the likes of the self-styled genius Adam "I'll roll my eyes at you, thereby confirming everything you just said" Abeles trolling about.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
*sigh*  Leave it to a monkey with an M.D. to focus on that :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again:  there are maybe two people at this site I trust with my pictures.  I'm not so sure I'm comfortable sharing them with just everyone, especially whatwith the likes of the self-styled genius Adam "I'll roll my eyes at you, thereby confirming everything you just said" Abeles trolling about.

why did you create a gimmick just to stalk one person?

Kind of fits a certain profile.  ;)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Your unfounded uttering expressions or opinions derogatory to my honour are entirely built on pillars of salt and sand. Your false characterization is in no way material to me, as the calumny at hand is meaningless.  You are proving yourself to be nothing more than but a deranged, deaf and speechless parrot squawking listlessly to yourself as nobody takes any note of a queer bird who sings false notes in order to serenade appeasement in hopes of rectifying its own handicaps and shortcomings.

Continue to pull your feathers out. It is what you do best.

I wholeheartedly accept the honor and distinction of the thrice accolades being bestowed ever so woo fully.  Flattered I am and gracious in accepting what the majority have put forth as an entirely unfeigned characterization of my personal commendation.

I will make all of you proud and know that any gift I have to give shall be given genial and urbanely.

Again, I am flattered with your graciousness and respect.  Know also that it is equally reciprocated.

Alex23

So what exactly is your quarrel?

hahaha the picless euro trash tries to diminish Adonis' intellect superiority.

Another miss.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
by workout, you mean impale yourself viciously on random penises, right?

hey don't start getting snooty with me because your wife wears the pants in your relationship :P

E
E

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
hahaha the picless euro trash tries to diminish Adonis' intellect superiority.

Another miss.

only an illiterate dumbass like alex23 could think that Adonix is an intellectual.

alex, you are even dumber than Adonis, and that means something.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
only an illiterate dumbass like alex23 could think that Adonix is an intellectual.

alex, you are even dumber than Adonis, and that means something.
careful kong this huge "bodybuilder" goes around terrorizing and intimaidating people on a daily basis...getting into "fista cuffs" with anyone that trys to "eye dominate" him through the burger king window...that of course is in between his "menage trois" or threesomes he has with 2-3 hot chicks 3-4 times a day in between steroid shots and 15 meals and lifting hundreds of thousands of pounds at the gym...for cardio and fun he rips out car engines like Mr t did when he was a kid stealing them for fun...what abeast!!!

that's why i love this place ..the biggest boasters are the saddest people you'd ever meet in real life...kinda sad cause alex probably could buckle down and really pack some serious mass on up to 270-280 if he actually trained and ate right.....his posts are laughable..but entertainment!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
also forgot he is a rich millionaire actually a CEO for a fortune 500 company too....private plane all that!!!All at 24 years old!

The world is mine!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahah a

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
why did you create a gimmick just to stalk one person?

Kind of fits a certain profile.  ;)

I'm not a sock-puppet, but who do you think I am?  This could be interesting :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
don't forget about adonis's claims he is a nutural ::) when he was found on with old pictures on elite ::)
175lbs by 31st July