Author Topic: 12% - Still Think Obama is Muslim /// Let's put some faces to the believers.  (Read 1448 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
I don't get racism in the US.

Isn't it something like 25% of Blacks have white ancestors in their linages and whites have 15% (black ancestors)?

That means statistically speaking out of 100 KKK followers 15 of them are hypocrites and 25 out of 100 Nation of islam blacks are hypocrites too?

Unless of course, they have an advanced DNA screening test for applicants? ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I don't get racism in the US.

Isn't it something like 25% of Blacks have white ancestors in their linages and whites have 15% (black ancestors)?

That means statistically speaking out of 100 KKK followers 15 of them are hypocrites and 25 out of 100 Nation of islam blacks are hypocrites too?

Unless of course, they have an advanced DNA screening test for applicants? ::)

I don't know about that, just wondering if these guys are part of the 12% :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
I don't know about that, just wondering if these guys are part of the 12% :D

Well these guys are going to put that down on the poll either because they're stupid OR because they desire to put it for political reasons.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
KKK endorses McCain.  Says McCain will get their vote.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/424707/

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
KKK endorses McCain.  Says McCain will get their vote.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/424707/

Who gets nation of islam or black panther vote?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
huh? I must have missed the e-mail smear campaign against John McCain and recent polls that show a percent still believe he's a Satanist.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
I'm asking you what the other side of the coin will vote.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm asking you what the other side of the coin will vote.
and I was applying the question to a similiar occurance which to my knowledge doesn't exsist.  I didn't start a thread about that and if I had, I'm sure we would both agree that the black racists will lean Obama and the white for McCain.  But was there a misinformation campaign with the purpose of making people believe McCain worshiped in a way that would alienate voters?  Just trying to picture what these 12% hold outs look like for fun, not to say that there are not black racist groups who will vote Obama.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
plus Obama probably lost his Nation of Islam support when he promised 100% support of Israel.  Those guys hate Jews so they are probably pissed, how pissed, I have no idea.

Eldon

• Getbig III

exactly !

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Wait, don't the KKK hate on jews too? ???

KKK can't possibly be neocons can they?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Wait, don't the KKK hate on jews too? ???

KKK can't possibly be neocons can they?
yea BUT there's more to it than that isn't there.  Not hard to see why a white supremacist would be pissed at McCain over Israel and in this case still show up and happily cast a vote to keep the black guy out of office.  KKK, are stupid, neocons are evil, I don't think they're connected.

Eldon

• Getbig III
yea BUT there's more to it than that isn't there.  Not hard to see why a white supremacist would be pissed at McCain over Israel and in this case still show up and happily cast a vote to keep the black guy out of office.  KKK, are stupid, neocons are evil, I don't think they're connected.
SO what is your point ?

Their will be Blacks that vote fro Obama purely for what color his skin is, and their will be whites who vote McCain purely for what color his skin is.

infact..

Their will be some white Democrats that vote for McCain, and some Black Republican that will vote for Obama, for this very same reason.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
SO what is your point ?

Their will be Blacks that vote fro Obama purely for what color his skin is, and their will be whites who vote McCain purely for what color his skin isis.

infact..

Their will be some white Democrats that vote for McCain, and some Black Republican that will vote for Obama, for this very same reason.
You didn't read the thread either... what is it with people commenting and not reading the thread :-\  I said what the point was above in reply to Nordic, go read it ::)  Nordic was going for that point, not me and not that I would largely disagree with that point.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=225599.msg3166712#msg3166712

Eldon

• Getbig III
It was also these same white supremacist, that were donating $$ to Ron Paul's Presidential run.

The very same Ron Paul that Hugo was supporting  ;D

Eldon

• Getbig III
http://news.yahoo.com/s/pew/20080725/ts_pew/12stillthinkobamaismuslim

I wonder if these guys are part of the 12%

Dont know, but they were part of Ron Paul's support, the same Ron Paul that Hugo was supporting   :)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
What false assertion about McCain do those groups believe?
!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
It was also these same white supremacist, that were donating $$ to Ron Paul's Presidential run.

The very same Ron Paul that Hugo was supporting  ;D

Doh! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What false assertion about McCain do those groups believe?
good question, I tried to ask that since it's what the thread was about but instead they wanted to spin the topic and accuse me of diversion.  lol