Author Topic: Ever wondered what it feels like being on the other side? Can you say Incoming?  (Read 2762 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Say what you want that camera man has balls, he flinches very rarely and only when the rockets hit 40 m beside them

This is one of the coolest vid's i've seen in a long while.

Filmed by Afghani Muji's. They mortar a US base and get pummeled with incoming Mortars and later on rocket attacks from an A10. This video is absolutely ace. I aint liking the muji's but if that was me being shelled that bad I'd shit myself. these guys get some lucky breaks. Some rockets and mortars only land like 40 meters away...
Later on you see an Apache go after them, they shoot at another position horror pure if you know what that helicopter can do.

Enjoy this great vid:

Til 04:51 it's the muji's doing some outgoing mortars....after that it's a game of hide and pray when the incoming gets really really close. At the 08:00 the A10 comes out to play...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x685uh_islamic-jihad-unionbadr-attawheedpa_news

Stark

• Getbig V
this one is a scary artillery (and well placed) .... you hear the small "bum" from the base than BOOOOOM
man that shit must be scary.\

Camera was probably placed in the bushes without guy holding it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
This is one of my favorite videos. This is what happens when you dance with the devil. Got to love the guy with half his brain blown out. Talk about decimation.

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
This is one of my favorite videos. This is what happens when you dance with the devil. Got to love the guy with half his brain blown out. Talk about decimation.

I guess Allahu aint so Akbar.

Nice touch with The Cars theme music at the beginning. LOL!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL, what level of dumb were those guys?  Nothing like putting a big sign on the side of your truck that says, Shoot Me. LOLOLOLOL...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
LOL, nothing like thinking M240 rounds won't pierce some shitty metal like that.

"Hey, let's jump out and shoot wildly at this guy that's dug into the ground and laying into us with heavy machine gun fire!!!! ALLAHU AK...BAM"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL, nothing like thinking M240 rounds won't pierce some shitty metal like that.

"Hey, let's jump out and shoot wildly at this guy that's dug into the ground and laying into us with heavy machine gun fire!!!! ALLAHU AK...BAM"
lol... safe to say we weren't dealing with 160 IQs  :D  They should have just done their little terror training plan and said Praise Allah then shot themselves in the face lol.  good video bf.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
There are so many of these out there. Alot of what they do is luck, its easier to set an IED then plan any kind of attack. It takes balls to hit a fixed American postion, especially with air around.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
There are so many of these out there. Alot of what they do is luck, its easier to set an IED then plan any kind of attack. It takes balls to hit a fixed American postion, especially with air around.
you mean there are actually a lot of these guys that will load up in the back of a truck with terroist written all over them and go blazing down the road with ski masks... LOL wow...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Some.....what happens is u get one guy who fires everybody up..pays em, gives em guns and heads them in the right direction but doesn't of course take part.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Some.....what happens is u get one guy who fires everybody up..pays em, gives em guns and heads them in the right direction but doesn't of course take part.
yea, gotta wonder about "that one guy."  I know we won't agree there, but at anyrate, colossal stupidity to the laughable in this vid.  lol.  Might as well say you're doing Darwin justice with guys like this :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
We have one of a bunch of guys man dancing on the top of a roof. The guys edited it to "ICE ICE BABY".  Its fits perfect...funniest thing I've ever seen.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
We have one of a bunch of guys man dancing on the top of a roof. The guys edited it to "ICE ICE BABY".  Its fits perfect...funniest thing I've ever seen.
lol, what is man dancing?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
If u have to ask :P...oh they get in their man jams and dance around...its very disturbing.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
If u have to ask :P...oh they get in their man jams and dance around...its very disturbing.
you're kidding with me.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I'd have posted it but its on our "secret" drive and we can't take stuff from a red drive and put it on a green drive. But its perfect, they start slow and then start really throwing themselves around. Its like they could hear the song etc. God knows what the hell they were listening to. They would play the video every so often in the HQ to crack everybody up.
L