Author Topic: How the 2000 election was stolen.  (Read 2416 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
How the 2000 election was stolen.
« on: July 25, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »

Go to 7:00 minutes in, they prove the progams are on the vote cards to change the votes:

continued here:
&feature=related

This was using a memory card used in the election.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: How the 2000 election was stolen.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 11:38:06 AM »
CNN - 1 Minute Diebold Memory Hack

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 11:48:28 AM »
2004: LOLOLOL... Ok class, what's the third sex that put Bush over the top :D

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 06:57:49 PM »
The kid that got tasered during the Kerry questioning period was holding this guy's book. Too bad he didn't make an ass of himself because I think the questions he asked were great. it would have been nice to hear the answers Kerry would have come up with.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 08:11:43 PM »
The kid that got tasered during the Kerry questioning period was holding this guy's book. Too bad he didn't make an ass of himself because I think the questions he asked were great. it would have been nice to hear the answers Kerry would have come up with.
yea, I thought that was fucked up.  Fucking Kerry, but I don't think that was at his choice.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 10:32:46 PM »
I didn't watch the vids, although I'm sure they were interesting. After all, I lived through the 2000 election and my memory isn't that bad.

In a nutshell, it came down to two entities that handed Bush the election:
Katherine Harris
The U.S. Supreme Court
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 11:29:53 PM »
I didn't watch the vids, although I'm sure they were interesting. After all, I lived through the 2000 election and my memory isn't that bad.

Katherine Harris
The U.S. Supreme Court
tat worse than that I would say... much has come out since that time and Palast has done a great job at obtaining bullet proof shit on the criminals... Funny watching a guy that was hired to purge blacks from the voter rolls run out of the room when he realizes he's been busted.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »
I watched the first clip.  All 9 minutes.  This is supposed to prove Bush stole the election?  Puh-leaze.  There are problems with voters being excluded, mistakes, etc. in every election.  We post poll watchers at every polling location in the state during our elections to ensure voters aren't improperly turned away.  I helped man the phones during our last election and we were getting all kinds of calls about people having trouble voting.  Not uncommon at all.   

But to say there was some mass conspiracy to "steal" the election for Bush is beyond absurd.  At the end of the day, the election came down to Gore the loser being unable to convince the people of his home state to vote for him.  That's why he lost the 2000 election.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 11:12:44 AM »
there are several videos and together yes they all prove what you know happened :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 11:39:20 AM »
Yes, I know what happened.  Some of you guys remind me of the Japanese soldier whose submarine landed on Gilligan's Island and didn't know WWII was over.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 01:34:52 PM »
Yes, I know what happened.  Some of you guys remind me of the Japanese soldier whose submarine landed on Gilligan's Island and didn't know WWII was over.  :)

LOL...

Wait til Obama cheats his way into office.  Wait til his atty general fires all the whites and christians and puts a Koran in every federal courtroom in the nation.  Wait til he triples taxes and triples welfare.  Wait til billions of dollars disappear and he smugly ginrs "executive privledge" and winks as he shoots jump shots.

Abuse of executive power won't be so funny then ;)

"Get over it!" will be the standard response.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »
LOL...

Wait til Obama cheats his way into office.  Wait til his atty general fires all the whites and christians and puts a Koran in every federal courtroom in the nation.  Wait til he triples taxes and triples welfare.  Wait til billions of dollars disappear and he smugly ginrs "executive privledge" and winks as he shoots jump shots.

Abuse of executive power won't be so funny then ;)

"Get over it!" will be the standard response.
i hope not :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 01:53:14 PM »
i hope not :-\

LOL... the funny part will be some kids here who cheerlead everything the commander in chief says.

"Obama is President - he shouldn't have to be accountable for what he does".

"You silly neocons CTers and your insane NAU theories! (as superhighway opening ceremony is underway)"

"Muslims aren't so bad after all... i actually converted!"

hahahaha oh brother I can see the quotes now.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 08:09:02 PM »

Katherine Harris
The U.S. Supreme Court

Harris simply followed Florida law. The Dems had a week to get those recounted voted into her office. They knew they wouldn't make the deadline in time, hence the bazillion lawsuits.

The only thing the Supreme Court said was "Enough is enough!!!". After 5 weeks of recounts and more recounts, and changing the definition of a valid ballot ("pregnant chad", "hanging chad", etc.), the outcome was the same: BUSH WINS FLORIDA, its 25 electoral votes, and as a result, the presidency. Bush never lost his lead that he had on election night. The margin varied. But, Bush was always ahead.

Of course, the Dems only wanted recount in counties that went for Gore. There were no cries to have recounts in counties that went for Bush.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »
Harris simply followed Florida law. The Dems had a week to get those recounted voted into her office. They knew they wouldn't make the deadline in time, hence the bazillion lawsuits.

The only thing the Supreme Court said was "Enough is enough!!!". After 5 weeks of recounts and more recounts, and changing the definition of a valid ballot ("pregnant chad", "hanging chad", etc.), the outcome was the same: BUSH WINS FLORIDA, its 25 electoral votes, and as a result, the presidency. Bush never lost his lead that he had on election night. The margin varied. But, Bush was always ahead.

Of course, the Dems only wanted recount in counties that went for Gore. There were no cries to have recounts in counties that went for Bush.

You guys should get over it, Bush stole the elections... It's in the past now.  Stop crying about it already ;D