Author Topic: Tren advice please  (Read 6852 times)

skipope007

• Getbig II
Tren advice please
« on: July 25, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »
   I've done several cycles but have never used tren.  My next cycle will consist of 900 mg of test ew and 600 mg of EQ ew.  It will be ten to twelve weeks long.  I'll also throw in 50 mg of d-bol ed the first three or four weeks and then for the remainder I'll add 50 mg of winny ed.  I'm planning of grabbing 40 mL of tren-e at 100 mg per mL.  How should I add it in my cycle?  Thanks in advance gents.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Tren advice please
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 04:59:38 PM »
If you can, change to tren-a instead of tren-e...my personal experience is tren-a is much smoother and simply more effective.

Also, if you end up having problems from tren...some guys do, if you're using tren-a then if problems arise, just stop and it's out of your system very quickly...not so with tren-e

recommended for first time tren user:

6-8wks tren-a 50mg/eod

Even for someone who has used tren a few times, this can still be plenty of tren. I'll admit though, if you get down to a really lean BF%, 100mg/ed is awesome!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »
Thats a nice cycle similar to mine, since its tren- e I would go every other day, if it was tren-a I would do ed, the dose is between 50-100 mg eod, depends on how you handle it, I would start with 50 for the first 10 shots then bump up to 100mg eod for the rest. Tren is a least twice as strong as test per mg some say even 3 times so heads up.

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys.  I thought I was gonna have to do 50 100 ed, which sounds like way too much starting out.  Should I keep the winny during my cycle or is that just personal preference?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 11:50:36 AM »
   I've done several cycles but have never used tren.  My next cycle will consist of 900 mg of test ew and 600 mg of EQ ew.  It will be ten to twelve weeks long.  I'll also throw in 50 mg of d-bol ed the first three or four weeks and then for the remainder I'll add 50 mg of winny ed.  I'm planning of grabbing 40 mL of tren-e at 100 mg per mL.  How should I add it in my cycle?  Thanks in advance gents.

Honestly, I'd drop the EQ and sub the Tren for the bulk of the cycle.

EQ is a mild anabolic, but nothing special.

Tren is the best of both world...........androgen ic and anabolic.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 02:52:01 PM »
Honestly, I'd drop the EQ and sub the Tren for the bulk of the cycle.

EQ is a mild anabolic, but nothing special.

Tren is the best of both world...........androgen ic and anabolic.

DIV
all steroids are both androgenic and anabolic.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »
all steroids are both androgenic and anabolic.

Tren is one of the few AAS that is both androgenically and anabolically strong, rather than tilting heavily one way or the other.

Do I need to explain that to you as well, baby dizzle?

Some AAS are highly anabolic while being only low to moderately androgenic (EQ, Anavar).....

....and vice versa (Halotestin, Methyltestosterone).

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 03:03:51 PM »

Tren is one of the few AAS that is both androgenically and anabolically strong, rather than tilting heavily one way or the other.

Do I need to explain that to you as well, baby dizzle?

Some AAS are highly anabolic while being only low to moderately androgenic (EQ, Anavar).....

....and vice versa (Halotestin, Methyltestosterone).

DIV

::)

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »
Tren is for cows. I know at least 5 mild juicers who had kidney problems while using it for only few weeks.

Why bother?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 05:13:06 PM »
Tren is for cows. I know at least 5 mild juicers who had kidney problems while using it for only few weeks.

Why bother?
No you don't ;D

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 07:33:53 PM »
No you don't ;D

Yes I do. Live in dellusional land. When your urine test comes back with 25+ blood cell count, you'll regret it.

I'm so glad I never got into that shit...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »
Alex has a very good body, care to post some pictures for us?  I would like to see it tonight.

TEAM Nasser

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2008, 08:06:45 PM »
Alex has a very good body, care to post some pictures for us?  I would like to see it tonight.

Not on this board jt. The juicer no face mods have it for me here. They'll delete it.

I'll post somewhere else.

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2008, 09:09:19 PM »
So yeah it has been forever since I last posted. But anyway, I am pretty bored tonight so why not?

Why would Alex23 come to the steroid info room on a bodybuilding forum and post something so ignorant and off base? Why just stir up trouble?

It is true that tren can be harsh, especially when you add in other factors (rec drugs, diet, amount, age, etc...) but, as has already been said, tren taken correctly is awesome. Probably the best and most powerful mg for mg steroid widely available today. I have not used tren e, just tren a, and I absolutely love it. It sounds like it would fit in great in the cycle you are proposing, with or without eq. I personally like tren and eq together as part of a cutting/pre-contest cycle. Sides I have seen are very dark urine, insomnia, and sweating, none of which were unbearable, alone or together. I also agree with whoever said try tren a instead of tren e, especially for your first time with tren period. That was recommended to me and it worked out great. Depending upon how your tren a is dosed, I would almost say 50-75mg eod. Either way, good luck! You will love it regardless of which ester you choose.

On a side note, Division is 1000% right on with the difference between anabolic and androgenic actions steroids independently exhibit. Understanding that that is a fact and additionally which steroids are primarily anabolic and which are primarily androgenic is the key to putting together effective cycles, both in terms of cost and results.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2008, 10:18:08 PM »
Dianabol:
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 90-210:40-60

Anavar:
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 322-630:24

Anadrol 50:
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 320:45

Proviron:
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 100-150/30-40

Testosterone:
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 100:100

these number mean nothing IRL.  

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 10:24:57 PM »
Wow. Nothing? Just look at the ratio on Drol. Look at the effects of Drol. There's your answer right there.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 10:42:34 PM »
Wow. Nothing? Just look at the ratio on Drol. Look at the effects of Drol. There's your answer right there.
a true person-to person rating would mean something. ratings based off rat muscle that are applied to human beings, all human beings, do not. and besides, the number only indicate whether its tendency is more anabolic or more androgenic. they are all anabolic and androgenic. and, on another note, the high the number, not necessarily "the more powerful" the steroid.     and ANOTHER issue, differet people react different to different steroids.  for example, one person might grow quite well off of nandrolone, while another person migh grow better off the same doseage of boldenone.   remember, its not how "strongly" a steroid binds to a receptor... but what it activates once it does bind. in certain individuals a steroid might activate a function which said person is genetically limited in performing. while in another, they might genetically be phenomneal at that particular function.      :)

bigrose

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 11:03:47 PM »
a true person-to person rating would mean something. ratings based off rat muscle that are applied to human beings, all human beings, do not. and besides, the number only indicate whether its tendency is more anabolic or more androgenic. they are all anabolic and androgenic. and, on another note, the high the number, not necessarily "the more powerful" the steroid.     and ANOTHER issue, differet people react different to different steroids.  for example, one person might grow quite well off of nandrolone, while another person migh grow better off the same doseage of boldenone.   remember, its not how "strongly" a steroid binds to a receptor... but what it activates once it does bind. in certain individuals a steroid might activate a function which said person is genetically limited in performing. while in another, they might genetically be phenomneal at that particular function.      :)

I agree that an OVERWHELMINGLY HIGH percentage of steroids have both androgenic and anabolic properties. Also, I agree that the higher the number does not mean the more powerful the steroid. And I agree that everyone reacts differently to the same drugs.

However, the anabolic or androgenic properties of steroids determine what SPECIFIC effects/sides each presents. For example, Drol is highly anabolic. Therefore, it has a high rate of anabolic sides, like water retention, oily skin, etc... Tren and other more androgenic steroids do not cause water retention for the most part in most users. That is a VERY general reply because it is late and now I am tired. I do respect what you say, but offer my opinion as well.   :)

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 12:20:24 AM »
So yeah it has been forever since I last posted. But anyway, I am pretty bored tonight so why not?
Why would Alex23 come to the steroid info room on a bodybuilding forum and post something so ignorant and off base? Why just stir up trouble?

Put your head in the sand.... I personally know people with permanent kidney dammage from tren alone.

You said it yourself juicehead, "very very dark urine" .. you know what it means, right.. kidney damage occuring.

Dellusionned with ignorance.

Ask Disgusted.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 01:14:07 AM »
one thing for sure i can't sleep while on.... but i rather have this in my blood than a 24 case of bud. (what i would do before way back when) // alex no disrespect your one stack tank, thanks for the warning, def will keep that in mind on what you said.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 07:48:50 AM »
I agree that an OVERWHELMINGLY HIGH percentage of steroids have both androgenic and anabolic properties. Also, I agree that the higher the number does not mean the more powerful the steroid. And I agree that everyone reacts differently to the same drugs.

However, the anabolic or androgenic properties of steroids determine what SPECIFIC effects/sides each presents. For example, Drol is highly anabolic. Therefore, it has a high rate of anabolic sides, like water retention, oily skin, etc... Tren and other more androgenic steroids do not cause water retention for the most part in most users. That is a VERY general reply because it is late and now I am tired. I do respect what you say, but offer my opinion as well.   :)
4sure. yeah i said it does indicate whether it is more one or more the other. but beyond that it doesnt tell you much.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 08:06:28 AM »

I thought those were androgenic sides?  ???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 11:06:28 AM »
Not on this board jt. The juicer no face mods have it for me here. They'll delete it.

I'll post somewhere else.

How so? Please explain.

dustin

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 02:09:05 PM »
Screw Vida.. and screw anabolic/androgenic ratios. Tren is also not going to damage your kidneys. I know that lots of people have the "AFOAF" stories but until I see some blood work, I'm not going to believe it.

I've seen people who've had issues and have TAKEN tren, but it wasn't caused by it. People just hear the propaganda, get their blood work back and go "OHHH SNAP DA TREN GOT ME~1!122!!111!!!". When in fact, it was NOT the tren that had a direct cause.... but if I see blood work that proves otherwise, I'll eat my words.

Not hoping on cycle for a bit, but when I do I'll be sure to note my kidney values as I'll be using tren for 8 weeks and test for 10. I will prove show how little my kidneys will be impacted, if at all. :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »
Screw Vida.. and screw anabolic/androgenic ratios. Tren is also not going to damage your kidneys. I know that lots of people have the "AFOAF" stories but until I see some blood work, I'm not going to believe it.

I've seen people who've had issues and have TAKEN tren, but it wasn't caused by it. People just hear the propaganda, get their blood work back and go "OHHH SNAP DA TREN GOT ME~1!122!!111!!!". When in fact, it was NOT the tren that had a direct cause.... but if I see blood work that proves otherwise, I'll eat my words.

Not hoping on cycle for a bit, but when I do I'll be sure to note my kidney values as I'll be using tren for 8 weeks and test for 10. I will prove show how little my kidneys will be impacted, if at all. :)
This by far the best post of the month. Do you guys really think Ronnie or Jay sit there and care about ratio. What this board needs is people with real life experience that know what they are talking about, all this book shit is a bunch of horse shitt, all I see is a bunch of people argueing about very technical stuff that has no play in the real world just so they can satisfy there ego.