Author Topic: Which Candidate will...  (Read 1746 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Which Candidate will...
« on: July 25, 2008, 06:23:49 PM »
I want everyone's opinion please.

Which Candidate will:

A. Will do more to stop the massive spending, and turn our Economy in the right direction?

B. Will use our resources least to do the worlds dirty work?

S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Which Candidate will...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 06:36:43 PM »
If ur looking for a massive advantage by either guy on this ur not going to get it. McCain will cut spending, based on his record etc. Obama will tax and spend, his record says no different.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hh6 YOU FUCK YOU'RE, I'M NOT ABOUT TO RETYPE THE GODDAMNED FUCKING

FUCK GETBIG LAG AS BULLSHT  IF I LOSE ANOTHER FUCKING POST, I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT HOLE

MOTHER FUCIKOING DOGOIJANOLKHDJF LLLLONNG ASS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMNED FUCKING FUCKING GONNNNNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »
I want everyone's opinion please.

Which Candidate will:

A. Will do more to stop the massive spending, and turn our Economy in the right direction?

B. Will use our resources least to do the worlds dirty work.

I think what ever needs to happen is going to happen regardless of what candidate gets elected.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 06:58:59 PM »
I had better fucking not lose this post when I hit post.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Ok, HH6, you are a fucking moron.

A. McCain = 3rd term for the Neocons
B. Obama = Not third term for the Neocons

If you are worried about taxes, maybe you shouldn't be fucking so gun-ho on the retarded fucking stupid ass neocon mission of spreading democracies and nation building with the intent of being rulers of the known Universe.  Goddamnded fucking retard, your stupid fucking Bush and neocon ways are spending the fuck out of us for MISSION FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had much more to say but I'm not retyping that hole fucking thing >:(

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 07:01:45 PM »
It's actually pretty funny watching these repubs desperately trying to convince people that the dems will over spend when BUSH and his nipple whores have spent 100's of billions on a stupid unneeded war.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 07:05:29 PM »
It's actually pretty funny watching these repubs desperately trying to convince people that the dems will over spend when BUSH and his nipple whores have spent 100's of billions on a stupid unneeded war.

haven't the democrats been complicit?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »
I want to fucking go on a mass killing spree it's so fucking retarded.... I cannot believe the fucking crap from these assholes after what we just went through... these fucking cocksuckers should be saying "oh, sorry, our bust, we called it way wrong, that was not right"  NOW THESE FUCKING PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO SHOW UP AND ACT LIKE ALL IS FUCKING FINE.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... . BITCHES............... IT'S GONNA BE WAR with this SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... ..........

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 07:06:42 PM »
haven't the democrats been complicit?

complicit?  Are you talking about dems making statements that said Saddam was a threat and voting for the war?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 07:11:00 PM »
LOL Hugo

I look at them as one and the same.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 07:11:55 PM »
complicit?  Are you talking about dems making statements that said Saddam was a threat and voting for the war?

yeah pretty much, they're just as guilty. otherwise they would be for bush's impeachment.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 07:13:54 PM »
Proven fact, dems voted for the war after being shown all the intel gathered by the made up on the fly intelligence agency in the pentagon because they couldn't get the answers they wanted out of the CIA.  Frontline coved it all in depth.  Goes right along with the information none of the neocon fuckheads want to ever talk about, "The downing street memos"  Intel being FUCKING FIXED around the policy...

You neocon pricks are assclown traitors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK GETBIG LAG AS BULLSHT  IF I LOSE ANOTHER FUCKING POST, I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT HOLE

MOTHER FUCIKOING DOGOIJANOLKHDJF LLLLONNG ASS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GODDAMNED FUCKING FUCKING GONNNNNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but... HAHAHAHAH  ;D
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 07:16:01 PM »
A. McCain = 3rd term for the Neocons
B. Obama = Not third term for the Neocons

See, that's exactly how I feel.
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »
LOL Hugo

I look at them as one and the same.
what? I hope you do not mean neocons and democrats.  They are so not the same. The dem problem is they are fucking pussies, not that they are frothing at the mouth evil sith lords hell bent on ruling the world at our expence.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 07:16:16 PM »
yeah pretty much, they're just as guilty. otherwise they would be for bush's impeachment.

Not really.  AMERICA would have not gone to war if it wasn't for BUSH pushing/selling it to go war in the aftermath of 9/11 and fear hysteria.  He politically outmaneuvered and dominated the dems.   They didn't have much choice.  Vote for it, or surely lose your seat.  

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »
Hugo, I think you're dead on in this thread.
S

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »
I want to fucking go on a mass killing spree it's so fucking retarded.... I cannot believe the fucking crap from these assholes after what we just went through... these fucking cocksuckers should be saying "oh, sorry, our bust, we called it way wrong, that was not right"  NOW THESE FUCKING PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO SHOW UP AND ACT LIKE ALL IS FUCKING FINE.... OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... . BITCHES............... IT'S GONNA BE WAR with this SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... ..........

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK GETBIG LAG AS BULLSHT  IF I LOSE ANOTHER FUCKING POST, I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT HOLE

I was in the Denver Airport Earlier today.......was that you?    ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 07:19:22 PM »
See, that's exactly how I feel.
My brother, that's the exact most important simplification of it all... All this other crap is flying all around but really, when we boil it down, who got us into this whole mess with everything... The neocons...  I'd rather give my dog a chance than see Team Neocon have a third shot.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 07:21:25 PM »

I was in the Denver Airport Earlier today.......was that you?    ;D

OH WOW!!!! DID YOU FUCKING SEE ME BASH THAT GUY IN THE FACE!!!!!!  AHAHAHAHAH.... TSA IDIOTS chasing after me...  tripped those fuckers up at the door... assclowns....  I'm not supposed to be in that airport, court ordered but I keep getting in and getting the pictures I need of the murals.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 07:25:16 PM »
OH WOW!!!! DID YOU FUCKING SEE ME BASH THAT GUY IN THE FACE!!!!!!  AHAHAHAHAH.... TSA IDIOTS chasing after me...  tripped those fuckers up at the door... assclowns....  I'm not supposed to be in that airport, court ordered but I keep getting in and getting the pictures I need of the murals.

HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE    ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »
Hugo, I think you're dead on in this thread.
thanks bro.   you know I'm coming from spending a lot of time thinking about this shit and not just spewing out of team mentality.  I'm pretty pissed at the dems but oh hell there is no way I see the logic in giving the green light to more of this neocon bs.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »
HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE    ;D

The best part was when I ducked and the DHS guy's taser prongs shot over my head into the TSA guy's face... I wish I had more time to stay and laugh ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 07:29:30 PM »
what? I hope you do not mean neocons and democrats.  They are so not the same. The dem problem is they are fucking pussies, not that they are frothing at the mouth evil sith lords hell bent on ruling the world at our expence.

Yeah I do. I think they work off of each other to a tee. When one fails the other one has an opportunity to shine for the people. It's like a see saw. Both parties are pushing America in the same direction. It's no difference. You have the evil republicans and the pussy democrats. The pussy democrats do have an agenda. It just so happens they are perfect for the moment, saving us all. It's a giant jerk-off. One and the same party.

[I know CTer material, what are you gonna do  :D]

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »
Yeah I do. I think they work off of each other to a tee. When one fails the other one has an opportunity to shine for the people. It's like a see saw. Both parties are pushing America in the same direction. It's no difference. You have the evil republicans and the pussy democrats. The pussy democrats do have an agenda. It just so happens they are perfect for the moment, saving us all. It's a giant jerk-off. One and the same party.

[I know CTer material, what are you gonna do  :D]
yea, but not one in the same sorry... One is a little bitch whore who wimpers and bends over to be fucked in the ass at the slightest growl... that being the dems. and the other is the prime rape master, overlord of all that's fucking wrong--the neocons.  But at this point the logic stands... I'll take a wild shot with the pussies before i'll sign up for term 3 with the neocons sith lords.  It may be a long shot but better a long shot than no shot and third term with the neocons is like shooting yourself in the face at this point.