Author Topic: 2 ques  (Read 1643 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2 ques
« on: July 25, 2008, 06:33:30 PM »
i did post this on another board,,,sorry, but here are my ques..

first cycle is 300 test and 300 deca x 10 weeks,,, i have been running arimidex with it,,, when should i stop the arimidex?
i was going to do clomid PCT as it was a mild first cycle, i know i have to wait 2 weeks to start it, but should i continue the arimidex with it?

second question; mild first cycle, should i wait 8 weeks or so before starting the second? (its gonna be 500 test and 300 deca)

thanks for any help.
you are gay.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2 ques
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 06:47:43 PM »
Yes to both Q:s.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 06:51:15 PM »
thanks!

any input from the elders?  div?
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »
only you can answer the second question worm. thats not somethng anyone can tel you.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 08:25:23 PM »
ok, how bout the first?

(also, i thought some general rules was you took off however long you were on?  or it takes 2 months for your body to rebound?)
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 08:51:19 PM »
I would wait to even use the adex...you may not even need it. If it's needed then I would personally run it until I start PCT. I used to like taking adex 0.5-1mg every MWF - worked just fine.

As for the time off a good general rule is time on should equal time off (including PCT). This should give the average person ample time to recover completely.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 08:56:09 PM »
only you can answer the second question worm. thats not something anyone can tel you.

Well put.

Worm the equation is- Take more gear more often at bigger doses and get bigger and make more progress but take more risk.
Take less gear less often and don't progress as much but probally stay safer.

But if you would like to minimize risk which is the feel I get from your posts then you should follow the latter and don't worry too much about it.

No guarantees anywhere along the way, so if you meet your goals and stay healthy good for you. Or you end up one day in a hospital bed from sides you must be ready for that too.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 02:36:13 AM »
I would wait to even use the adex...you may not even need it. If it's needed then I would personally run it until I start PCT. I used to like taking adex 0.5-1mg every MWF - worked just fine.

As for the time off a good general rule is time on should equal time off (including PCT). This should give the average person ample time to recover completely.

This is very good advice, but I will add something that I think applies to Worm.  I'm not sure why, but I just have a feeling that coming off might mess with your head...

IMO, keeping the water bloat down with AIs while on cycle will make it psychologically easier for you when you come off because you will not shrink as much.  You will also not 'blow up' as much during cycle, but what you do gain will be quality muscle rather than water (if your diet is correct).  With the mild cycle you are planning you will probably keep most of your gains and not fluctuate much in weight between cycles.

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 08:43:33 AM »
8-10 weeks off should be fine Worm! You'll probably have no probs as the cycle is very mild as you stated.

Hows the cycle going? Are you growing good?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 04:49:45 PM »
8-10 weeks off should be fine Worm! You'll probably have no probs as the cycle is very mild as you stated.

Hows the cycle going? Are you growing good?

ok, just finished my first 6 weeks,,,  i was on deca 300 and test 200 x 3 weeks, then the past 3 weeks deca 300 and test 300...

diet is better, training is going great.  i have been taking arimidex 0.5 EOD to minimize water gain and gyno...

so far, a solid 10 pounds!.  i am very happy with this, since i am not bloat

i feel as if i did not take arimidex, i would be 5-10 pounds heavier, but lots of water weight.

will keep everyone informed...most gains came when i got my diet much better.
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 06:05:58 PM »
Hey Worm the water can work to your advantage, so don't be completely turned off by it. It can work as leverage in your lifts, and will come off quickly when off of the sauce.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 06:50:04 PM »
true...just don't want to be a purple bloated guy in the gym ;)
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 06:51:09 PM »
hahah..chipmunk cheeks..  ;D... for me testosterone doesnt give me the bloat at all.. but dbol does, even 5 mg of the stuff and BOOM heres comes the bloat.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 07:33:20 PM »

Yeah I don't get overly bloated either, even on dbol. My face feels like its gonna pop, but does not look that way in the mirror, or to other people.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2008, 03:09:22 AM »
I'm just the opposite, I can take boatloads of dbol and not get sides at all, but even 200 mg of Test per week bloats me and causes gyno.