Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 17, 2017, 02:05:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who = concidered the biggest whackjob on Getbig these days?  (Read 48168 times)
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2008, 11:27:29 AM »

Squad, youre destroying more than potato chips...more like several buckets of KFC on an hourly basis

There you go-you could not even afford a 2 bedroom condo in So Cal.......
oh brother cali  Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2008, 11:27:39 AM »

Is this the outside of a condo complex???

wow I'm flattered you think it's that big. 3,000 sq ft  lol  You lose in so many ways dude.  I am going to have you dreaming about me tonight you little penis puffer.  Sleep well.  

* Photos 1 046.jpg (129.41 KB, 640x480 - viewed 153 times.)
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »

hahahaha, how much more can X own johnny fatass? he posts pictures of himself driving 50K cars, pics of his beautiful home, pics of gorgeous women he's plowed and all Re Run has posted is a blurry thumbnail sized picture of his fat ghostly colored "arm".
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2008, 11:29:42 AM »

hahahaha, how much more can X own johnny fatass? he posts pictures of himself driving 50K cars, pics of his beautiful home, pics of gorgeous women he's plowed and all Re Run has posted is a blurry thumbnail sized picture of his fat ghostly colored "arm".

lol This is getting good.  My goal is to have him with a rope around his neck standing on a chair by days end, begging his mom to kick the chair
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2008, 11:30:24 AM »

Johny Vegas has defiantly won at failing in this thread oats
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2008, 11:30:41 AM »

lol This is getting good.  My goal is to have him with a rope around his neck standing on a chair by days end, begging his mom to kick the chair
he could never do that, his ponderous 410 pound at 5'3" body would make the rafters break.
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2008, 11:31:46 AM »

JV here's what I wake up to everyday.  

* Photos 1 057.jpg (130.95 KB, 640x480 - viewed 156 times.)

* nov9.jpg (46.75 KB, 604x453 - viewed 144 times.)
Moosejay
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

Jeeezzz
JohnnyVegas
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2008, 11:32:49 AM »

wow I'm flattered you think it's that big. 3,000 sq ft  lol  You lose in so many ways dude.  I am going to have you dreaming about me tonight you little penis puffer.  Sleep well.  

Hahah....hey dipshit, a 3K sqft house in CANADA would be the equivelint of a 750 Sqft house in So Cal...... You fucking wannabe dipshit.

No, you wake up to a life in CANADA, lol.
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2008, 11:33:24 AM »

wow I'm flattered you think it's that big. 3,000 sq ft  lol  You lose in so many ways dude.  I am going to have you dreaming about me tonight you little penis puffer.  Sleep well. 

Dude, congrats on your "success", but if that is your house I hope you did not pay too much for it. I'm not too impressed with the way it looks from the pictures posted. Unusual structure to say the least.  Undecided

!
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2008, 11:33:46 AM »

you better take it easy on Johnny Obese, X, the tears he's shedding are going to ruin his keyboard.
JohnnyVegas
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »

Who the fuck thinks a 3K sq ft house in CANADA is worth jack shit???

O, Xfactor...my bad  Grin

Dude, congrats on your "success", but if that is your house I hope you did not pay too much for it. I'm not too impressed with the way it looks from the pictures posted. Unusual structure to say the least.  Undecided

Dont forget where that POS house  is located, bum fuck CANADA!
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2008, 11:35:29 AM »

Oh dear god, I am so sorry you are not impressed "Benny"  Darn your validation is key to my self worth.  I really don't care , I love it and I'm the one that lives in it.
JohnnyVegas
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2008, 11:36:10 AM »

Oh dear god, I am so sorry you are not impressed "Benny"  Darn your validation is key to my self worth.  I really don't care , I love it and I'm the one that lives in it.

Meltdown  Cheesy
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

John Meadows has committed career suicide

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2008, 11:36:49 AM »

agreed...x has a good hard body but the house is a bit odd looking...id rather have a cool house than a good body

w
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2008, 11:37:05 AM »

Who the fuck thinks a 3K sq ft house in CANADA is worth jack shit???

O, Xfactor...my bad  Grin

Dont forget where that POS house  is located, bum fuck CANADA!

Apparently you don't follow other markets.  The real estate market here is very strong.  

JohnnyVegas
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2008, 11:38:07 AM »

Bragging about a 3K sq ft house in Canada ia like bragging about a 1K sq ft house in Compton.

Apparently you don't follow other markets.  The real estate market here is very strong.  

Yeah....errrrr....right champ- Canada is on the same level as So Cal....sure buddy.
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2008, 11:38:20 AM »

agreed...x has a good hard body but the house is a bit odd looking...id rather have a cool house than a good body

Haven't you realized your opinion is irrelevant around here.  Nobody likes you, and you lie about having a fiancee.  
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2008, 11:38:32 AM »

xfactor...please post more pics of u at the house

w
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2008, 11:38:47 AM »

Smiley

* index.php.jpg (17.37 KB, 160x120 - viewed 144 times.)
JohnnyVegas
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »

Xfactor has neither....well...unless you call a swimmers build a good body.
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2008, 11:39:45 AM »

Haven't you realized your opinion is irrelevant around here.  Nobody likes you, and you lie about having a fiancee.  
and u lie about pics of u housesitting...at least when i finally post pics of me and my fiancee it will be at our real condo, and not my friend don's mansion

w
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »

Oh dear god, I am so sorry you are not impressed "Benny"  Darn your validation is key to my self worth.  I really don't care , I love it and I'm the one that lives in it.
I'm sure you don't care, playboy. After all, you only plaster pics of your lady, house, and whip ALL OVER THIS BOARD. You definitely don't seem like a person who would need any validation.  Roll Eyes

It's all good. You are a pimp and you are insecure happy with the life you lead. I'm just saying...your property looks dark (ie. in the boonies) and the structure is wack, imo.  Kiss

!
Moosejay
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2008, 11:40:45 AM »

You kidding, that house is fucking cool
JohnnyVegas
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2008, 11:41:01 AM »

Xfactors favorite line... "Nobody likes you"....

put a cork in it swimmer boy.... you have an odd house in CANADA, you look like a swimmer and anyone can retend they have $$ on the internet.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!