Author Topic: Who = concidered the biggest whackjob on Getbig these days?  (Read 65124 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Who = concidered the biggest whackjob on Getbig these days?
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2008, 01:36:18 PM »
I hear you, I never understand people buying a 5k watch and than wearing it once or twice.

I bought a watch recently and I looked for something timeless and simple, I don't flash money I don't have so why pretend.
This watch was intended to be the one I will one day give my son (after I have it hidden in my ass for 3 years ;) )

It's a 350Eur Tissot.

COOL WATCH!
nico-you are a good man-i have no more hate for you
w

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2008, 01:37:04 PM »
COOL WATCH!
just like that eh

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
w

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »
COOL WATCH!
it would be nice :) since I have no hate for nobody here :) I love all my getbig brothers :)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2008, 01:38:21 PM »
eat a dick. report that

He's an expert at that. He and Don are the trib masters of the east coast...no doubt about it

His hollow words echo his shame at being ridiculed throughout getbig
He failed at his lifes dream
Failure as gay troll
Can't even lie properly without being exposed

...no doubt about it ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2008, 01:39:00 PM »
it would be nice :) since I have no hate for nobody here :) I love all my getbig brothers :)
this is good news
have a good weekend nico
w

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2008, 01:39:33 PM »
this is good news
have a good weekend nico

You too :)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2008, 01:40:24 PM »
COOL WATCH!

trying the old switcheroo huh.
Natfag83 is getting desperate, -  begging for approval now

Tough luck gaychump

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2008, 01:44:26 PM »
trying the old switcheroo huh.
Natfag83 is getting desperate, -  begging for approval now

Tough luck gaychump

oh dreadlord, what are we gonna do with you...my hate for nico was for no reason...he said something to me months ago and it angered me...but hes a good guy and i enjoy his posts
u seem to have a lot of anger in your life...getbig seems to be your place to let off steam...u also seem obsessed w/ the gayt community and lifestyle...i do not know what to tell u...maybe when u find a nice woman to settle down w/ like i am doing u will realize there is more to life than trying to belittle people on a message board...a good girl in your life gives your life structure and meaning...i must leave now and run some errands...have a good weekend
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2008, 01:44:58 PM »
Debussey and Kiwiol are calculated whackos. They just act a part

Moosejay and Vince Basile are the real deal

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2008, 01:53:55 PM »
oh dreadlord, what are we gonna do with you...my hate for nico was for no reason...he said something to me months ago and it angered me...but hes a good guy and i enjoy his posts
u seem to have a lot of anger in your life...getbig seems to be your place to let off steam...u also seem obsessed w/ the gayt community and lifestyle...i do not know what to tell u...maybe when u find a nice woman to settle down w/ like i am doing u will realize there is more to life than trying to belittle people on a message board...a good girl in your life gives your life structure and meaning...i must leave now and run some errands...have a good weekend

Maybe when you stop lying about your fictional "girL" you'll know what to say.  After all  I never asked you to post a pic. YOU volunteered a number of times to post the pic and when I called your bluff you backed down. You've made up so many lies and half truths with your current account and your lamplighterX account that you've lost all credibility. You can dodge and spin all you want but taht changes nothing - your own posts are evidence of your bullshit

Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: My wedding...questions regarding workouts, protein, and stuff       on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:10 PM
Quote from: Naturalwonder83 on July 21, 2008,
im off to the galleria w/ my fiancee...ill be back tommorow with pictures at 6:30 pm..

Naturalf@g is at it again with his smoke and mirrors routine

Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2008, 01:55:32 PM »
Good thing we have Dreadlord as a kind of watchful dog to keep Team Nasser clowns in check

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2008, 01:58:28 PM »
Good thing we have Dreadlord as a kind of watchful dog to keep Team Nasser clowns in check

The watchful eye of Heimdall guards Asgard.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2008, 01:59:51 PM »
The watchful eye of Heimdall guards Asgard.

You need to stop worrying about NatrualFag and go after Big Bobs more

He's been popping up as of late

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2008, 02:00:56 PM »
This thread did not go as Debussey planned  >:(

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2008, 02:01:53 PM »
This thread did not go as Debussey planned  >:(
then get the fuck back in here you sum bitch  >:(

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2008, 02:04:00 PM »
Oh my, I cannot believe this. The last time I come here Xlaxtor was posting these very same images over and over and then calling anyone who did not think this was impressive, jealous.

Let me tell you, I know much about real estate , especially in California and Jonny Vegas is quite right; that 'house' is nothing for Canada. It looks like a strange combination of cheap, new built annexes. There does not actually appear to be a 'house' . It is just a ghastly collection of sheds and green cardboard boxes all erected in some random fashion. it also look extremely dark and gloomy, as if in the middle of a forest, or out of the light from another building. Anyone who think this is an expensive property for Canada is clearly deluded. The money of that house would not buy you anything in Cali, nothing much in Las Vegas also.

So yes, he spend some money on a car and buy a Rolex . I think he should have saved it and invested it in a decent house that will appreciate. In real estate his 'house' (cardboard box annex) would at best be called 'unusual'. Very often these types of people are working like crazy just to make payments as they extend themself.

Again, that weird construction he calls a house is not expensive or valuable. When you consider it Canada, it is truly nothing at all friends.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
Oh my, I cannot believe this. The last time I come here Xlaxtor was posting these very same images over and over and then calling anyone who did not think this was impressive, jealous.

Let me tell you, I know much about real estate , especially in California and Jonny Vegas is quite right; that 'house' is nothing for Canada. It looks like a strange combination of cheap, new built annexes. There does not actually appear to be a 'house' . It is just a ghastly collection of sheds and green cardboard boxes all erected in some random fashion. it also look extremely dark and gloomy, as if in the middle of a forest, or out of the light from another building. Anyone who think this is an expensive property for Canada is clearly deluded. The money of that house would not buy you anything in Cali, nothing much in Las Vegas also.

So yes, he spend some money on a car and buy a Rolex . I think he should have saved it and invested it in a decent house that will appreciate. In real estate his 'house' (cardboard box annex) would at best be called 'unusual'. Very often these types of people are working like crazy just to make payments as they extend themself.

Again, that weird construction he calls a house is not expensive or valuable. When you consider it Canada, it is truly nothing at all friends.
a house is nothing in canada eh? wow your an ass hat

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2008, 02:08:48 PM »

When compared to the slimehole you and your trib-buddy Nasser live in  - X Factor lives like a King i
I thought XFACTOR lived in the US

JV and Xfactor may have their differences but they join us in thinking that Nasser is a pus filled bloatbag #### that has been left out rotting in the sun too long...
....................sort of like your mother Sharma

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2008, 02:12:04 PM »
then get the fuck back in here you sum bitch  >:(

:D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »
Nasser knows much about real estate He owns multiple properties and in his lifetime has owned  multi-million dollar homes.
This is why he would know that that cheaply assembled, bric-a-brac of outhouses is not a sign of wealth. Especially when it is in Canada. That would not even buy you a pitch on Nasser's lawn hahahahha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2008, 02:17:40 PM »
Nasser knows much about real estate He owns multiple properties and in his lifetime has owned  multi-million dollar homes.
This is why he would know that that cheaply assembled, bric-a-brac of outhouses is not a sign of wealth. Especially when it is in Canada. That would not even buy you a pitch on Nasser's lawn hahahahha
miserable jerk fails miserably

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2008, 02:18:49 PM »

That's why Nasser makes a living selling drugs and soiled underwear while doing G4P for old schmoes.
The only lawn nasser possess are the scraps of remaining hair on his contorted head.
Poor nasser is dependent on san diego prostitutes for his 7 seconds of bliss after his wife left him for a REAL man.

Ha ha

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »

Yeah looks like I'm working very hard here.  

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2008, 04:58:32 PM »
Xfactor serving up an owning.
Spirit of Truth