Author Topic: Just watched Bigger stronger faster, Guy who lives in van to workout at gold=sad  (Read 50955 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
That ended Jon's BBing career  ;D He was in bad shape, very bad shape.....

whatever happened to Roger?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
good thing I downloaded it

;D
would you be kind enough to upload it on friday or saturday, my net connection has been throttled to a slower speed and wont get high speed till fri..

bodybuildermdpitt

• Getbig II
we still own you

actually that black kid owns your 100 dollars....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
hahahah that is Paul Sullivan.  Any regular at Golds Gym Venice knows who Paul is.  He is kinda like the Brabarians now.  Really nice guy but he has had a really long string of bad luck.  Go rent the movie Over The Top you will see him.  I love it how you try to be so obscure with posts trying to rag on me and somehow I actually relate to them.  Oh well

I originally met him when he was one of Ali's bodyguards at the Hall of Fame induction dinner I was at.

Keith maybe you could take some of you're families money and get him a "newer" van...Or get some sort of pedge going for the dude since you were both in Over the Top?...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Do you guys know if he dead of dowing motor oil? Does that stuff rot your stomach...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Me too.  But that Bell family needs to be in therapy!  :'(

Anyone else remember this cartoon?  Bugs Buddy was gonna wrestle this guy.  I remember seeing this in elementary school and thought it was cool the way this wrestler was able to flex so many muscles!  Ah, the childhood joys of being queer!  I'm sure many of you know what I mean.  :D
Ha! What's 'gayer' is that I know that the cartoon is called 'Bunny Hugged' and the wrestler was 'The Crusher.'   :-\

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Do you guys know if he dead of dowing motor oil? Does that stuff rot your stomach...

whoever that dude is, he is still alive. I saw him the last time I went to the gym a few days ago

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Ha! What's 'gayer' is that I know that the cartoon is called 'Bunny Hugged' and the wrestler was 'The Crusher.'   :-\

ha ha ha OK, you win!  You out gayed me!  ;D

Moosejay

actually that black kid owns your 100 dollars....

no

actually, now, I simply put less in my envelope to the United Negro College fund ;)

JohnnyVegas

whatever happened to Roger?

As good as Roger Stewarts legs look in those vids, they look BETTER in person, some of the best I have ever seen-anywhere. Problem was his had legs as big as Platz and Belknap but had a Middle weights upper body, and he was not that short.

He was only in San Diego a few years, I do not know where he went after he left-he was from Florida so I figured he went back to Florida.

But man, his legs are the shit!

Last time I saw him was the year Matarazzo won the USA (91?)at the Santa Monica Civic Center-he was not competing but he showed up to watch.

The Master

• Getbig V
As good as Roger Stewarts legs look in those vids, they look BETTER in person, some of the best I have ever seen-anywhere. Problem was his had legs as big as Platz and Belknap but had a Middle weights upper body, and he was not that short.

He was only in San Diego a few years, I do not know where he went after he left-he was from Florida so I figured he went back to Florida.

But man, his legs are the shit!

Last time I saw him was the year Matarazzo won the USA (91?)at the Santa Monica Civic Center-he was not competing but he showed up to watch.

So you are that goofbag 619 :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
would you be kind enough to upload it on friday or saturday, my net connection has been throttled to a slower speed and wont get high speed till fri..

Sorry dude- I had already deleted my file after i watched it or I would have re-uploaded it for everyone who couldn't get it in time.

Maybe someone who still has it can step up

JohnnyVegas

So you are that goofbag 619 :D

Who is this "goofbag 619" you speak of??

It does not ring a bell  :D

The Master

• Getbig V

Who is this "goofbag 619" you speak of??

It does not ring a bell  :D

He is supposedly old, fat, short and stupid.

JohnnyVegas

He is supposedly old, fat, short and stupid.

>:(

I heard he was one musclular mothe/rfucker  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
>:(

I heard he was one musclular mothe/rfucker  ;D

That must be 916 anus thruster, his twin brother.

JohnnyVegas

That must be 916 anus thruster, his twin brother.

;)

The Coach

Me too.  But that Bell family needs to be in therapy!  :'(

Anyone else remember this cartoon?  Bugs Buddy was gonna wrestle this guy.  I remember seeing this in elementary school and thought it was cool the way this wrestler was able to flex so many muscles!  Ah, the childhood joys of being queer!  I'm sure many of you know what I mean.  :D

LOL......I remember all of the Bugs Bunny cartoons. "Thhheeeee Crusha" ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
no

actually, now, I simply put less in my envelope to the United Negro College fund ;)

why so you can help them buy plastic spinners for their cars?

look into those checks they get cut, haha it's not going to no schoolin

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

That was Bruce Wey who downed the motor oil not Paul.  At least I think I remember it that way.  Bruce was famous for eating a lit cigar as he grabbed your hand on the table.  The oil was honey in the movie.  He once ate a live bird.  I broke his arm in 1983 at the Nationals I won in Del Mar.  Our match in Over The Top got cut but it was also the match where I pushed Sly down and called him a fucking asshole.  I wonder if that is why they cut it out. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ah crap, deleted.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

England_1

• Getbig IV
Did you guys see this in the theatre or is it available for download? I can't find any local theatres playing this one.
Team Yates

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
I pushed Sly down and called him a fucking asshole.  I wonder if that is why they cut it out. ;D
why did you do that, his a legend

Stark

• Getbig V
That was Bruce Wey who downed the motor oil not Paul.  At least I think I remember it that way.  Bruce was famous for eating a lit cigar as he grabbed your hand on the table.  The oil was honey in the movie.  He once ate a live bird.  I broke his arm in 1983 at the Nationals I won in Del Mar.  Our match in Over The Top got cut but it was also the match where I pushed Sly down and called him a fucking asshole.  I wonder if that is why they cut it out. ;D

oh god make it stop  :-\