Author Topic: Nasser el Sonbaty-let us never forget  (Read 20696 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser el Sonbaty-let us never forget
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2008, 10:42:32 AM »
ha ha -
Your gay buddy you mean since you are so obviously not attracted to females in any shape or form.
Has Don fixed his camera so you two cantake a pic together? Afterwards you can resume sucking each other off...no doubt about it

Feel the fag generation
Ha ha
eww u are sick dreadlord...thats crazy u have those thoughts running through your mind...i truly feel sorry for your soul...im as straight as they come bro...u all need to settle down and take a deep breath...now i must leave...
and i am saying it right now-ill will post a picture tonight
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2008, 10:43:53 AM »
No this is sick

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 17, 2008, 07:51:03 AM
mmmmmmmmm
great pics
please post more of 240

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 07:17:25 PM
u look good johnny...real real good
i like this recent pic...u have a very strong looking body...nice and lean and very muscular body

please post more pic...please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 04:23:12 PM
boonstack...that is a great pic...u look very good...very good

can u please post more pics
do u have any where its just you

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 11:07:38 AM
please post more pics of matt m please...his body is quite good and hard

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 15, 2008, 05:48:41 PM
that was a super hot video

can u post some of the other lifestyle videos please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 18, 2008, 04:36:57 PM
beefcake alert! beefcake alert!               some awesome photos in this thread

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2008, 10:45:34 AM »
nasser el wife beater , what a "man"

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2008, 10:47:02 AM »
New naturalfag posts
Getbig Misc Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: What a hunk (Gay)       on: Today at 08:43:57 AM
awesome pics...awesome thread

Getbig Alternative Boards / Z Board - The Last Stand / Re: gay or not       on: Today at 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: Bluto on Today at 07:45:20 AM
you guys want this stickied  Huh
Nauralfag says
im sure i speak for all of getbig when i say yes please

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2008, 10:53:25 AM »
New naturalfag posts
Getbig Misc Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: What a hunk (Gay)       on: Today at 08:43:57 AM
awesome pics...awesome thread

Getbig Alternative Boards / Z Board - The Last Stand / Re: gay or not       on: Today at 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: Bluto on Today at 07:45:20 AM
you guys want this stickied  Huh
Nauralfag says
im sure i speak for all of getbig when i say yes please

WTF?!? - Good job backing up your posts with facts DLord. Based on those posts he's obviously a latent homo trying to cover up his activities. No wonder he's getting worried and babbling like a madman.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2008, 10:54:36 AM »
nasser el wife beater , what a "man"

That photo needs a nasser face photoshop

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »

WTF?!? - Good job backing up your posts with facts DLord. Based on those posts he's obviously a latent homo trying to cover up his activities. No wonder he's getting worried and babbling like a madman.

Thanks - his denials are flat out hilarious. The gaytroll is scared. He's now got Jtsunami to run interference for him. These gaytrolls stick together in times of need.  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2008, 11:00:37 AM »
my fiancees name is not don...my fiancee is female as i am a heterosexual...don is just my good buddy...my wingman if u will
Haha. Oh Brother. Who the fark talks like this? Not any guys I know. Just how deep is that closet?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2008, 11:04:58 AM »
Haha. Oh Brother. Who the fark talks like this? Not any guys I know. Just how deep is that closet?

You were here during the nasser wars chimps- you know how deep the lies and deception run in team nasser who are now revealed for what they are.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2008, 11:14:51 AM »
You were here during the nasser wars chimps- you know how deep the lies and deception run in team nasser who are now revealed for what they are.

The Nasser Wars were brutal but thankfully brief. Some folks on here, I include myself as well as DreadLord amongst others helped in shutting them down with facts about the obvious...Nasser is washed up, a loser, broke and bitter dried up oil bag. His followers: NW83, Sharma, LamplighterX, etc etc have been exposed as the closeted gay, schmoeing queers that they are. Every attempt they make to push Nasser on GetBig ends with them schmoeing for homoerotic pictures, muscle worship and creepy PM's to Dreadlord....it's a sad sight. :-\

When you shine a light on a group of cockroaches, they tend to quickly scatter. This is exactly what happened here.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2008, 11:20:49 AM »
Sure, I picked up a few campaign medals. Nasty business stamping out hypocrisy and those that try to sell it. Ah, good times.   ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2008, 11:22:12 AM »
At first I thought dreadlord was just an a-hole, but now that he backs up his theory with very gay posts from NW83 I am thinking that he has been right all along.  Both these dudes are ok in my book, but I think we could use some explaining from NW83 why he has so many gay posts...either way I am highly amused by this feud.   :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2008, 11:25:17 AM »
The Nasser Wars were brutal but thankfully brief. Some folks on here, I include myself as well as DreadLord amongst others helped in shutting them down with facts about the obvious...Nasser is washed up, a loser, broke and bitter dried up oil bag. His followers: NW83, Sharma, LamplighterX, etc etc have been exposed as the closeted gay, schmoeing queers that they are. Every attempt they make to push Nasser on GetBig ends with them schmoeing for homoerotic pictures, muscle worship and creepy PM's to Dreadlord....it's a sad sight. :-\

When you shine a light on a group of cockroaches, they tend to quickly scatter. This is exactly what happened here.

Damn straight - the light of truth causes the trolls to run back to the darkness that is  Nasser

BTW- lamplighterX and naturalwonder are the same person -

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2008, 11:27:36 AM »
At first I thought dreadlord was just an a-hole, but now that he backs up his theory with very gay posts from NW83 I am thinking that he has been right all along.  Both these dudes are ok in my book, but I think we could use some explaining from NW83 why he has so many gay posts...either way I am highly amused by this feud.   :D

I've said this before - Don't take my word for it-  looks at natfag83's profile and check his posts for yourself.
All the evidence is there. Unlike him I don't need to manufacture evidence because he outs himself constantly - i just point it out to those of you may have missed it. Some getbiggers PM when natfag83 makes a gay post and i add it to the ever growing list

More facts exposing natfag83's lies

Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:32:21 PM
Don't you have some shots up?

Natfag tries to be vague
probably

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:35:02 PM
You don't recall if you posted a shot up?

Once again natfag stonewalls:
not at moment

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »
I've said this before - Don't take my word for it-  looks at natfag83's profile and check his posts for yourself.
All the evidence is there. Unlike him I don't need to manufacture evidence because he outs himself constantly - i just point it out to those of you may have missed it. Some getbiggers PM when natfag83 makes a gay post and i add it to the ever growing list

More facts exposing natfag83's lies

Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:32:21 PM
Don't you have some shots up?

Natfag tries to be vague
probably

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:35:02 PM
You don't recall if you posted a shot up?

Once again natfag stonewalls:
not at moment

Makes sense why he claims he has a fiancee and has yet to post a photo. A photo he himself has said he'll post but keeps avoiding the topic a day later.

To calfzilla - Dreadlord isnt one of the guys who will start baseless attacks. I presume NW83 gets special attention because of his affiliation with Team Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2008, 11:47:16 AM »
HAHA How wonderful to see that Nasser is still the most loved and talked about of all bodybuilders. Already there are 4 pages and the same usual suspects are posting and thinking about the great Nasser all the time ;D

It is funny that the same old bunch of losers with their garbage bag bodies yet again post over and over about a man who would not think them more than bottom rung cockroaches hahahaha

You own yourselves with your Nasser obsession. That is good, one must not ignore him as he is the greatest of all the heavyweights.

He has it all, such rich gifts:

HUGE intelligence
HUGE muscle
HUGE strength
HUGE beauty

HUGE NASSER EL SONBATY owning minds and bountiful real estate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2008, 11:56:30 AM »
FIXED - this is what Sharma wants to say but is too ashamed to type it

HAHA How wonderful to see that Nasser is still the most mocked and laughed about of all bellybuilders. Already there are 4 pages and the same usual suspects are posting and laughing about  fat Nasser all the time ;D

It is funny that the same old bunch of losers of teamnasser with their garbage bag bodies yet again post over and over about a man whose  G4P and broken body lurk in shame

hahahaha

Team Nasser own themselves with their Nasser obsession. That is pathetic, one must not ignore him as he needs sympathy from his gay fans.

He has it all, such rich gifts:

Retarded with Parkinsons syndrome
HUGE surgical procedures
Drug addict and dealer.
Non existent testosterone
Mother and sisters part of the San Diego prostitute Org
Uglier than Sharmas mothers hoho

H AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sharma must really hate nasser because he enjoys seeing nasser laughed at on a daily basis. Why else would he keep bringing him up

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2008, 12:03:28 PM »
Nasser with the president of his thong fan club-

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2008, 12:07:56 PM »
Of course the bitter, jealous and lonely nothings are angered by this beautiful concoction of Arab and European superior genes. They burn with rage and envy that their life is a litany of failure and they will amount to nothing and they know this. All they have is their garbage bag body and loathing for themselves. It is not Nasser's fault that he is an alpha male with the superior mind and body of a God. hahahahaha , he lives in your minds. If he were not important you would not care, your tearful rage is clear sign that you know this man is a great and importnat one.

We shall never see such a great in the sport again.

BEHOLD HIM , HONOR HIM.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2008, 12:11:25 PM »
On his day Nasser was undoubtedly one of the best

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »
Poor Sharma- still confused. Must be the nasserthong around his face cutting off his circulation

FIXED
Of course the bitter, jealous and lonely Nasserholes are attracted  by this vile concoction of Arab and European garbage genes. They burn with lust and envy that their life is a litany of failure and they will amount to nothing and they know this. All they have is their garbage bag body and loathing for themselves. It is not Nasser's fault that he is a failure relying on shmoes to eke out a living   hahahahaha ,  , their tearful rage at seeing their oildoll mocked and ridiculed is hilarious

We shall never see such a failure in the sport again.

BEHOLD the failure that BB produced

Behold Sharma's rage

Ha ha ha

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2008, 12:18:17 PM »

Finding it tough to keep up the pretense?

Sweetmuscles Quote
you're right, as usual. please stop including nasser with the others. he is a fucking nobody full of oil and bitterness. he is bodybuilding scum.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2008, 12:19:06 PM »

Especially in 97. Look at the arms of this foul, uneducated, illiterate, convicted criminal and reformed skinhead racist. Amazing, some judges had Yates as low as 4th overall. Not just worst arms of any Mr O, worst arms of any Mr O competitor.

Revolting, urgh.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2008, 12:22:15 PM »
Finding it tough to keep up the pretense?

Sweetmuscles Quote
you're right, as usual. please stop including nasser with the others. he is a fucking nobody full of oil and bitterness. he is bodybuilding scum.

Yea, but when you see the pictures of him in his heyday and against Yates then you realize that he was  remarkable. I don't approve of him doing what he did and burning everyone and he fucked himself up with oil but he looked great at his peak.

And to be honest dude I find your stalking of Naturalwonder, Sharma and Nasser obsession to be just as tiresome as the the team Nasser stuff. I agree with Sharma, Nasser is in your head

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 27, 2008, 12:26:23 PM »
Yea, but when you see the pictures of him in his heyday and against Yates then you realize that he was  remarkable. I don't approve of him doing what he did and burning everyone and he fucked himself up with oil but he looked great at his peak.

And to be honest dude I find your stalking of Naturalwonder, Sharma and Nasser obsession to be just as tiresome as the the team Nasser stuff. I agree with Sharma, Nasser is in your head

not too suprising since you've always agreed with Sharma Squad.

Too tiresome for you? Don't bother reading it then   ;)