Author Topic: Justin Rys freed from New Zealand's jail  (Read 1660 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Justin Rys freed from New Zealand's jail
« on: July 27, 2008, 01:06:38 AM »
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4631444a11.html

New Zealand pro bodybuilder BIGKIWI Justin Rys was freed this week after serving 2½ years of a 7½-year sentence for importing more than 200 litres of the drug fantasy - a central nervous system.....

(Justin Rys placed 14th at 2003 IFBB Grand Prix Australia )

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Justin Rys freed from New Zealand's jail
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 01:54:44 AM »
In more important news the All Blacks got done....

....and Sonny Bill got on a plane to France

don't know how you found that article in between those two bits..............

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 01:59:37 AM »

....and Sonny Bill got on a plane to France

What an asshole  >:(

The doggies are my team, and even though there are things between him and the management, you don't just dessert like that. Back in the old days desserters were shot  >:(
P

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 02:08:05 AM »
What an asshole  >:(

The doggies are my team, and even though there are things between him and the management, you don't just dessert like that. Back in the old days desserters were shot  >:(

Yeh he wants it both ways,

He wants a four year contract as a safety net

But he wants to increase it because he's the last 'name' left in the team, and...hold your horses....hasn't missed every second game this season due to injury.

Then fuck it, he gets the shits his team is coming second last and (probably pushed hard by that dodgy prick Kodar Nasser or whatever his name is) gets up and goes to France for more money (for both of them).

Even though the NRL fucked the game by selling it short and more of this will happen, you shouldn't be allowed to do this.

The dogs should be allowed to 'own' him, if he wants to play elsewhere they can sell his contract for whatever they want. So if this French team wants to pay him 1.5m a year instead of 0.5m, the dogs can sell it to them for 1.5m a year and Sonny Bill gets paid the same to play there  ;).

It's also Newslimited, they bought the game for much less than it was worth because of Murdoch controlling everything, now it's going to only be worth that much because the players are getting paid less. Plus Europe has a bigger audience.

Anyway that's my 2c

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 02:13:36 AM »
Yeh he wants it both ways,

He wants a four year contract as a safety net

But he wants to increase it because he's the last 'name' left in the team, and...hold your horses....hasn't missed every second game this season due to injury.

Then fuck it, he gets the shits his team is coming second last and (probably pushed hard by that dodgy prick Kodar Nasser or whatever his name is) gets up and goes to France for more money (for both of them).

Even though the NRL fucked the game by selling it short and more of this will happen, you shouldn't be allowed to do this.

The dogs should be allowed to 'own' him, if he wants to play elsewhere they can sell his contract for whatever they want. So if this French team wants to pay him 1.5m a year instead of 0.5m, the dogs can sell it to them for 1.5m a year and Sonny Bill gets paid the same to play there  ;).

It's also Newslimited, they bought the game for much less than it was worth because of Murdoch controlling everything, now it's going to only be worth that much because the players are getting paid less. Plus Europe has a bigger audience.

Anyway that's my 2c

Hit the nail on the head!!

Ha I'd love to see the dogs put that sort of ultimatum to him. Seems as though they are going to play hard ball and Sonny Bill might have a bit of egg on his face after all is said and done.
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 02:14:12 AM »
Fuck Sonny Bill. Such a fucking hypocrite. I can tell you now that if the dogs were going really well, he would have waited till the end of the season. Not just run off without saying a thing.

NRL is saying that they won't let him back in the nrl once his union contract is up...
No doubt about it...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 02:19:34 AM »
Fuck Sonny Bill. Such a fucking hypocrite. I can tell you now that if the dogs were going really well, he would have waited till the end of the season. Not just run off without saying a thing.

NRL is saying that they won't let him back in the nrl once his union contract is up...

The way he was crying like a little bitch about big Willie not being loyal to the club and then he goes and does this. WTF!
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 02:29:34 AM »
The way he was crying like a little bitch about big Willie not being loyal to the club and then he goes and does this. WTF!

EXACTLY!!

Everyone is so pissed off at him. Just left without saying a thing. Not to team mates or coach or anyone. He's a fucking dog (pardon the pun)...
No doubt about it...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 02:39:56 AM »
I don't know why any NRL club would sign him from now on.

How could you take the risk he won't do it again?

Rugby might not be his game,
he might get injured,
might get homesick,
might not be treated like a god who can get away with anything
might not get a root in the local's toilet with the groupie bike

no-one will help him out then. Gower's coming back he didn't like it over there, i heard Wayne Pearce locked his daughter up  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 03:04:37 AM »
I don't know why any NRL club would sign him from now on.

How could you take the risk he won't do it again?

Rugby might not be his game,
he might get injured,
might get homesick,
might not be treated like a god who can get away with anything
might not get a root in the local's toilet with the groupie bike

no-one will help him out then. Gower's coming back he didn't like it over there, i heard Wayne Pearce locked his daughter up  ;D

Yep. He will come back to either Aus or NZ. He won't last in France. All the guys who go over there come back after a while. Sonny is done with league. He'll come back to play Union, or go live back in NZ and play union.
No doubt about it...

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 03:06:16 AM »
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4631444a11.html

New Zealand pro bodybuilder BIGKIWI Justin Rys was freed this week after serving 2½ years of a 7½-year sentence for importing more than 200 litres of the drug fantasy - a central nervous system.....

(Justin Rys placed 14th at 2003 IFBB Grand Prix Australia )

I wonder what he looks like right now  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »
imagine going to jail for 2 1/2 years.

You'd miss a lot of quality getbig posts.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 02:53:17 PM »

like the one above yours, what would we do without the dots...
tank u jesus

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 02:54:52 PM »

in his case, promuscle posts...