Author Topic: BSA let me down.  (Read 1620 times)

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
BSA let me down.
« on: July 27, 2008, 01:59:38 AM »
Look at this vid.  His arrogance is just disgusting. 
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1644/162/

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
Re: BSA let me down.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 02:00:38 AM »
Here's more...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »
He should stop competing and concentrate fully on his already successful G4P career.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 03:15:05 AM »
He looked like a fucking MONSTER walking into that room though..

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 04:05:50 AM »
Dave Palumbo looks awkward as hell when he's interviewing

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 08:52:40 AM »
Dave Palumbo looks awkward as hell when he's interviewing

He's probably too busy thinking, "Boy, this guy's a fag."

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 08:53:31 AM »
Not top 5, but where did he land, and what does he do now?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 10:08:18 AM »

Anybody ever figure out those stretch marks on his legs? ???

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 11:06:55 AM »
Big Sean looked better in the room then he did on stage.But the problem was Sean Allan did 3 shows in a row, which put alot of stress on his body.When the body gets stressed its releases cortisol, which will inturn smooth you out.I did 3 shows in a year, and trust me it wiped me the f$%$ out.Imagine being 6'3" and trying to hold your size and conditioning .You have to remember if Sean weighs less then 280lbs on stage he looks like a stick next to the other guys because he is so tall.
I give props to BA, and I think next year if he just does one show, and peaks for that show he will do well.I dont know if he will ever turn pro, but he does have alot of size and good symmetry

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 11:37:40 AM »
he really didn't do good as he hoped

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 11:43:16 AM »
I give the guy credit for giving it his all, and dieting for 3 shows.Heck dieting for 1 show can break the average man, this guy did 3 in a row.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 01:47:15 PM »
 Damn.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 03:27:20 PM »
Did you really think he was going to win??  He's never placed top 5 at a pro qualifier before. 

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 03:31:21 PM »
Big Sean looked better in the room then he did on stage.But the problem was Sean Allan did 3 shows in a row, which put alot of stress on his body.When the body gets stressed its releases cortisol, which will inturn smooth you out.I did 3 shows in a year, and trust me it wiped me the f$%$ out.Imagine being 6'3" and trying to hold your size and conditioning .You have to remember if Sean weighs less then 280lbs on stage he looks like a stick next to the other guys because he is so tall.
I give props to BA, and I think next year if he just does one show, and peaks for that show he will do well.I dont know if he will ever turn pro, but he does have alot of size and good symmetry

In other words, he took too many drugs at once  ::)
just not good enough

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 04:01:45 AM »
Still it's no excuse to hype yourself up to the point that he had.  If he needed a break, he could have had one.   >:(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 06:46:13 AM »
theres always the nationals or north america's.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 07:28:37 AM »
This guy was horribly overrated the first time he opened his mouth all those years ago at the Olympia Press Conference. He sucked then and he sucks now. He was flat, lacked cuts, lacked separation and the rest. I loved the interview he gave after he one his last show, talking in the 3rd person and how it would be "lights out" for "Big Sean Allen" and his "freight train" will be unstoppable...what a joke, a very overrated BBer running his mouth again.

The only unstoppable freight train is his budding G4P career and the love of the schmoes.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 07:36:39 AM »

Don't you peddle some bullshit supplement that claims to supress cortisol?  Eh nit wit?

Moosejay

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 08:11:12 AM »
This guy was horribly overrated the first time he opened his mouth all those years ago at the Olympia Press Conference. He sucked then and he sucks now. He was flat, lacked cuts, lacked separation and the rest. I loved the interview he gave after he one his last show, talking in the 3rd person and how it would be "lights out" for "Big Sean Allen" and his "freight train" will be unstoppable...what a joke, a very overrated BBer running his mouth again.

The only unstoppable freight train is his budding G4P career and the love of the schmoes.

He'd better just start making some real plans on just how he is going to support his three kids.