Author Topic: Bigger stronger faster  (Read 830 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Bigger stronger faster
« on: July 27, 2008, 11:14:51 AM »
If there is one thing I have learned from watching this movie it is that a lot of people are completely, and I do mean completely fucked up in their perceptions about steroids. Reading the comments before having seen the movie itself, I expected this to be a movie that destroyed all the myths surrounding steroids. While it did do so to a certain degree (and that is certainly a good thing imo), in no way did it sing the praise of steroids like a lot of people out there seem to get out of this movie.

If you evaluated this movie as portraying steroids in a positive light, I'm afraid your own light has died out lol

spinnis

Re: Bigger stronger faster
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 11:22:22 AM »
If there is one thing I have learned from watching this movie it is that a lot of people are completely, and I do mean completely fucked up in their perceptions about steroids. Reading the comments before having seen the movie itself, I expected this to be a movie that destroyed all the myths surrounding steroids. While it did do so to a certain degree (and that is certainly a good thing imo), in no way did it sing the praise of steroids like a lot of people out there seem to get out of this movie.

If you evaluated this movie as portraying steroids in a positive light, I'm afraid your own light has died out lol

That wasn´t his point in doing the movie..

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 11:43:21 AM »
That's obvious to me and to you yes, but not quite what other's experience of it seems to be  ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 12:35:32 PM »
The problem is, if you make a movie with an all-weirdo cast, your point is moot to begin with.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 04:12:07 PM »
the movie pointed out that steroids are not killing people every day and causing health problems

how exactly were they supposed to "sing the praise" of steroids?

E
E

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »
very nice vid i really liked it ty for sharing dude
TEAM WOLF