Author Topic: need advice on stack  (Read 5081 times)

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
need advice on stack
« on: July 27, 2008, 11:44:12 AM »
 Test enanthate, equipoise, and tren how would you stack them together and how long of a cycle?
El Borracho Blake

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: need advice on stack
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 12:36:13 PM »
need more info.  height/weight, how much you have of each compound, goals etc.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »
Here's what I would do:
Weeks 1-20 750mg of Test E
Weeks 1-20 500mg of EQ
Weeks 16-20 50mg EOD of Tren A
Weeks 22-25 PCT

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »
Here's what I would do:
Weeks 1-20 750mg of Test E
Weeks 1-20 500mg of EQ
Weeks 16-20 50mg EOD of Tren A
Weeks 22-25 PCT

Why only 5 weeks of tren Rimmy? Just curious as I don't really have a better plan.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 03:51:25 PM »
Why only 5 weeks of tren Rimmy? Just curious as I don't really have a better plan.

No real reason. Since I/we have little to go on I just threw something together.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 04:02:26 PM »
i would drop the eq and add that amount of mg to your testosterone total.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »
i would drop the eq and add that amount of mg to your testosterone total.

so you are saying he should use 1250mg/week test.  what if this is his 1st or 2nd time?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »
so you are saying he should use 1250mg/week test.  what if this is his 1st or 2nd time?
im not suggesting any doseage. he can use whatever he wants. i just suggested he lose the tren and add that amount of mg to the test.

but i would hypothesize that 1250mg of test would be healthier more beneficial and have less ill side effects than 750 test + 500 eq...   testosterone is a bioidentical hormone where equipoise is a drug made for horses...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »
im not suggesting any doseage. he can use whatever he wants. i just suggested he lose the tren and add that amount of mg to the test.

No you suggested he drop the eq not tren.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 09:37:36 PM »
No you suggested he drop the eq not tren.
aaahhhhh my mistake, thats what i meant of course

although if he is worried about health id suggest that as well.... drop eq AND tren and throw the entire total to testosterone.

anyway, while tren itself might be, by the numbers, a more potent muscle builder than testoosterone is, if you take the fact that tren doesnt aromatize, and testosterone does...then you compare test+estroa to tren... i think your going to see that the test is much more effective. (although no substitute for intense training...which i think tren gives much more intense training than testosterone....    shit i bought up a bunch of the tren prohormones just for that reason !!  ;D )

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 09:38:59 PM »
aaahhhhh my mistake, thats what i meant of course

although if he is worried about health id suggest that as well.... drop eq AND tren and throw the entire total to testosterone.

anyway, while tren itself might be, by the numbers, a more potent muscle builder than testoosterone is, if you take the fact that tren doesnt aromatize, and testosterone does...then you compare test+estroa to tren... i think your going to see that the test is much more effective. (although no substitute for intense training...which i think tren gives much more intense training than testosterone....    shit i bought up a bunch of the tren prohormones just for that reason !!  ;D )

Settle down. I only built a cycle around what he had listed.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »
i am settled.

i wasn't critiquing you. just discussing the topic at hand is all.

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 01:10:39 AM »
should have about 15 cc's of all three. i'm about 5'8" -190lbs at about 12% body comp
El Borracho Blake

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 04:08:32 AM »
I think the cycle Rim laid out was good and is what I would do and have done with good results.

And also agree if you can, run the tren longer and at 50mg ED.

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 08:50:32 AM »

but i would hypothesize that 1250mg of test would be healthier more beneficial and have less ill side effects than 750 test + 500 eq...   testosterone is a bioidentical hormone where equipoise is a drug made for horses...

This is exactly why people here hammer you. You talk like you know what you speak of. I would def run the tren before I added that amount of mg in total test. I'm not nusting your balls candi, but get some experience before you start telling people how to run their cycles. Most boards you would be banned for such things.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 11:36:03 AM »

This is exactly why people here hammer you. You talk like you know what you speak of. I would def run the tren before I added that amount of mg in total test. I'm not nusting your balls candi, but get some experience before you start telling people how to run their cycles. Most boards you would be banned for such things.
4th, YOU WOULD BE WRONG.  :D

and go back and read the thread, that was mistype, i had said previously i was talking about dropping the eq and adding that to the testosterone total.

you got no idea what i have or have not experienced and im not going to sit here and brag about taking steroids like some o you clowns.

"one time...i took 1250mg test per week along with 50mg dbol.
 8)"

"omg bro , thats a cycle !! lol bro props bro damn bro "

::)  ::)

llaammmmeeeeee

4thAD

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 12:07:50 PM »
Im not talking about the mix up between tren and EQ, so you would be wrong candi. I'm talking of the absolutely no experience with gear use and all the advice you give on a regular basis. You can flame all you want, it does not really mean anything to me, but it does show your character and maturity level.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »
saying anything negative about whaat i posts DOES reveal your character and also what you personally know.  :D

http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/
http://bodyofscience.com/forum/index.php

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 12:47:13 PM »
saying anything negative about whaat i posts DOES reveal your character and also what you personally know.  :D

http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/
http://bodyofscience.com/forum/index.php

OK old wise dizzle. Your right I dont know anything, nor does anyone else that disagrees with you. Don't forget I was the one who told you about BoS.  ;D

Someone saying something negative about some of your posts does not deem them of bad character. People sometimes disagree with some things I post, and that does not make them of bad character at all. Sometimes my thinking may be off, or possibly theirs. You on the other hand are like a southern baptist preacher spreading the gospel, only difference, is you have no real life experience. Which is not necessarily a bad thing unless you are duping others(newbs) into thinking you do. Some of the things you preach here could be potentially dangerous. No need to respond dizzle, because I'm done with you. I would like to help you, so contact me when you grow up a little. Peace!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
Why in the world would this guy drop the EQ and tren and replace it with test, so that he does a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 03:13:29 PM »
Sorry got cut off.... There are incredible benefits to stalking with test, besides thats what he chose. I would do what RIM advised except I would stretch the tren to 8 weeks

clrz1000

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »
what are the doseages of your product?
and are they UG or Human grade?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »
Why in the world would this guy drop the EQ and tren and replace it with test, so that he does a
i suggested h drop teh eq and move that to test. it would yeild much better results to run it that way.

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 06:53:53 PM »
i suggested h drop teh eq and move that to test. it would yeild much better results to run it that way.
How do you know, have you run it this way? This is what I'm talking about. You are recommending a high dose of test, and don't even know this guys cycle history.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 07:50:25 PM »
No it wouldn't give him better results, his body isn't ready to reap the benefits of over 1000 mg of test at this point. Furthemore by taking EQ he will see far less side effects since EQ is a lot milder then just test, less water retention, hence leaner muscle growth then just test alone, joint support and strength will also be an advantage. The conversion to estrogen is about half of what the test will produce. Its a vary nice stack, vary under rated, why you would say such a thing is beyond me, for someone with experience this is a no brainer.