Author Topic: serious question: do the pros purposely pick certain posing suits and colors?  (Read 813 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
OH GOD! i can hear it and see it now! a "fag" question! but no, guys, i'm serious and this is a serious question! what i mean is do the top pros purposely use certain trunks, certain colors to highlight great bodyparts and their skin color and conditioning and also to hide certain flaws?

for instance, cutler seems to prefer wearing black (hasn't he worn black posers at the last 2 olympias?) would he purposely be wearing black perhaps to give the illusion of a slimmer waistline? or does he just like the classic black look? or does jay just pick up what is handy?

since i would think in the top upper echelon of the sport and especially at the biggest prize (mr.o) nothing, absolutely nothing would be left to chance!

also anyone can see that it seems that most of the black pros wear very colorful posers, because their posing is more "entertaining and dance heavy" than someone who does classic "old school" poses like jay and these posers just add to their music and dancing style of posing?

seriously if it was me on stage competing for the greatest prize and for history at an olympia i would not leave one thing to chance and would make sure all my bases would be covered and that includes taking time to decide what to wear.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Tom, please shut your mouth. Thank you, Tom.
a

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

yes they do...based on your skin color, and the cut is based on your structure
just not good enough

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Never thought about it. Don't care

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
i think u answered your own question tom
w

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
No not really, Ronnie has worn every single color including yellow, they switch it up so its not boring. At local shows people think like this because they think one thing can give an illusion, for example some will shave their heads to look bigger, but the Olympia judges don't fall for that they are professional judges and are not influenced by things like this, however politics, well thats a different story.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Wear a loin cloth with glitter.

Everyone else will be expecting posing trunks and this will send those judges for a loop!