Author Topic: Calling out to all getbig militans.  (Read 1143 times)

Alex23

Calling out to all getbig militans.
« on: July 27, 2008, 04:56:30 PM »
They will delete this. Be informed  >:(

benz, adonis, stark, matzi. Calling for air support. Over.  >:(  >:(  >:(

Actually, THIS is the best reply of the month Onetimehard.

A bunch of charlatans thinking they know it all.

I've seen the cycles. I've seen the damages.

I have 2 doctors in my families to who I referred small time juicers with minor problems following tren regiments.

They all showed up with proteinuria, urinary red blood cell counts that were 25+ (which hits the "check for a tumor" range), the "normal" is 0-5.

but yet, the meat heads keeps injecting shit like there are no consequences. They will most likely delete my post anyway.

What kind of " health problem" is the most common amongst pros?????????

fucking lunatics.

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Calling out to all getbig militans.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »
Why will they delete this?

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 05:01:16 PM »
what is this non sense.. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 05:02:11 PM »
using tren, in this world of internet sales and doctors and better udnerstanding of anti aging, as well as with non-anabolics being 5 years away that'll boost RBC enough for steroids like effects with none of the sides from receptor hits... it's nuts.

Pro Bbers have the constitution of horses, as nasser so elegantly put it.  Ronnie or Jay's weekly would kill most of us in 2 years.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 05:12:40 PM »
using tren, in this world of internet sales and doctors and better udnerstanding of anti aging, as well as with non-anabolics being 5 years away that'll boost RBC enough for steroids like effects with none of the sides from receptor hits... it's nuts.

Pro Bbers have the constitution of horses, as nasser so elegantly put it.  Ronnie or Jay's weekly would kill most of us in 2 years.

Even race horses have fucked up kidney damage. But horses live to be 18 and no one cares. ;D

But let's got for the 'gold' I want that 15k 2nd tier show check  ::) ::) ::) ::)

;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 05:34:22 PM »
Even race horses have fucked up kidney damage. But horses live to be 18 and no one cares. ;D

But let's got for the 'gold' I want that 15k 2nd tier show check  ::) ::) ::) ::)

;D

You have to understand that to them, this whole "aura" of BBing is worth it. The image, the physique and yes, even just injecting the drugs and doing something "unique" is worth it to them. So the story you quoted makes complete sense in that respect.

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 05:39:47 PM »
You have to understand that to them, this whole "aura" of BBing is worth it. The image, the physique and yes, even just injecting the drugs and doing something "unique" is worth it to them. So the story you quoted makes complete sense in that respect.

I could jump off a cliff and announce it to the local press. They would shoot it without interveining.

Doesn't make it safer.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 05:43:26 PM »
I could jump off a cliff and announce it to the local press. They would shoot it without interveining.

Doesn't make it safer.

Not saying that it's safe or even smart. To us it's as plain as day, to those that are knee deep, well, it all makes sense to them. Their health be damned.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »
I guess it's worth it to some people.

Professional bodybuilding in general is an unhealthy lifestyle. Forget about the steroids for a second, and take into account the stimulants bodybuilders use to shed weight and the constant weight loss/gain. On top of that a lot of bodybuilders have some kind of drug/alcohol related habit that comes with being an insecure person.

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »
On top of that a lot of bodybuilders have some kind of drug/alcohol related habit that comes with being an insecure person.

God knows you can related to that part.

not the "buddybuilder" one.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 05:51:33 PM »

God knows you can related to that part.

not the "buddybuilder" one.

I can't  :)

Weren't you a staunch supporter of bodybuilding? You claimed it was a great thing and I recall your anger about the bodybuilding bashing going on Getbig.

And I would never call myself a "bodybuilder" and neither should you.. lol  I'm just dude who lifts and so are you. Bodybuilders are people like the leafy bug, Stavios and others

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 05:51:52 PM »
I guess it's worth it to some people.

Professional bodybuilding in general is an unhealthy lifestyle. Forget about the steroids for a second, and take into account the stimulants bodybuilders use to shed weight and the constant weight loss/gain. On top of that a lot of bodybuilders have some kind of drug/alcohol related habit that comes with being an insecure person.

Bingo. Weight loss/gain to severe extremes several times a year. Diuretics, dehydration, overeating, starving and not to mention the tool it takes on the supporting organs. Throw in clen, DNP, T3 and ephedra, fuck, throw in the coke, meth and painkillers and you have a person that is probably living the most unhealthy lifestyle in history.

How about mentally? The realization that your life means nothing and all you get is 3k and a plastic trophy for all of your troubles. The fact that you are broke and need to start doing private "posing sessions" on your website or actually doing G4P with old gay men. It has to take its toll.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 05:55:55 PM »
Bingo. Weight loss/gain to severe extremes several times a year. Diuretics, dehydration, overeating, starving and not to mention the tool it takes on the supporting organs. Throw in clen, DNP, T3 and ephedra, fuck, throw in the coke, meth and painkillers and you have a person that is probably living the most unhealthy lifestyle in history.

How about mentally? The realization that your life means nothing and all you get is 3k and a plastic trophy for all of your troubles. The fact that you are broke and need to start doing private "posing sessions" on your website or actually doing G4P with old gay men. It has to take its toll.

Yeah, it's a combination of all that.

Take into account for example cigarette smokers. Most of them engage in a variety of other activities that lowers their mortality rates.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 05:57:25 PM »
They will delete this. Be informed  >:(

benz, adonis, stark, matzi. Calling for air support. Over.  >:(  >:(  >:(

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.