Author Topic: LOL @ Gaffe.... "Putin is the President of Germany"  (Read 4019 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: LOL @ Gaffe.... "Putin is the President of Germany"
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 09:37:21 PM »
lol again lets be honest!!!! youve been praising obama for more than a week and bashing mccain for more than a week...look at the threads and tell me you do that to balance it out honestly? ::)

you don't see mccain as irrelevant now? more so than ever.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 09:51:33 PM »
if you've been watching all week, then you saw the HH6 assault on Obama.  It was brutal.  A few others jumped on it too.

To be honest, mccain does some hilarious shit.  The applesauce falling?  you can't make that up. 

APPLESAUCE ATTACKS McCAIN !!

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING MILF!!! :o

oh and...mccain looking in touch with civilians i guess..

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 10:20:34 PM »
if you've been watching all week, then you saw the HH6 assault on Obama.  It was brutal.  A few others jumped on it too.

To be honest, mccain does some hilarious shit.  The applesauce falling?  you can't make that up. 

APPLESAUCE ATTACKS McCAIN !!

The funniest clip of that was when he was addressing the shoppers, and got interrupted by a store clerk
announcing a special ala Kmart's blue light specials. you should have seen the look on his face. It almost exploded

It was on the news up here, ...but I haven't yet been able to find the clip on YouTube. It was hilarious!  :D
the truly sad part is ...molasses could have fallen off the shelf and advanced further in the race than McCain.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 10:38:16 PM »
The funniest clip of that was when he was addressing the shoppers, and got interrupted by a store clerk
announcing a special ala Kmart's blue light specials. you should have seen the look on his face. It almost exploded

please find that clip lol... unreal.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 10:40:28 PM »
please find that clip lol... unreal.

Rob I've been trying ...believe me I've been trying. I even scoured through the CITYTV news site that originally aired it. No luck so far, ...but it's out there!.  :D
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 02:46:18 AM »
oh and...mccain looking in touch with civilians i guess..

haha
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 02:59:40 AM »
for the love...what are you voting for obama? for the second time in this thread
If you're asking a question, you might not what to answer it for me, it then appears as a rhetorical you idiot.  I have expressed my opinion of why I'm voting for Obama several times.  I guess everyone knows why but you :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 04:23:21 AM »
lol again lets be honest!!!! youve been praising obama for more than a week and bashing mccain for more than a week...look at the threads and tell me you do that to balance it out honestly? ::)
Why do you care so much about what 240 does, TonyMcNuts?
!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 07:13:10 AM »
Why do you care so much about what 240 does, TonyMcNuts?
fail, I just dont like when ppl say one thing and do another. Such as 240 saying he is not partial to either side when its apparent that he is.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 07:16:10 AM »
If you're asking a question, you might not what to answer it for me, it then appears as a rhetorical you idiot.  I have expressed my opinion of why I'm voting for Obama several times.  I guess everyone knows why but you :D
LOL well you never answered in the other thread i asked you 5 times. Ive asked you twice in this one alone, so if you have pls be so kind as to give me a link as i might have missed it.