Author Topic: LOL @ Gaffe.... "Putin is the President of Germany"  (Read 4007 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LOL @ Gaffe.... "Putin is the President of Germany"
« on: July 27, 2008, 07:59:02 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: LOL @ Gaffe.... "Putin is the President of Germany"
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
57 states...lol  :o

you know whats really laughable is the "idea" that you dont care who wins...your posts and threads say otherwise your suckin on the savior obama tit just like the rest...240 THE KING OF POLLS!!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 08:06:18 PM »

you know whats really laughable is the "idea" that you dont care who wins...your posts and threads say otherwise your suckin on the savior obama tit just like the rest...240 THE KING OF POLLS!!!

I don't want either one to win. I believe 240 sees the reality of it.
Obama is going to win barring no "accidents" or "attacks" happen before the election or when GW leaves office.

BLAME THE NEOCONS. They gift wrapped this election for the democrats.

Both parties are one and the same.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 08:06:19 PM »

but but but but 57 states :D but but but.... uhhhhhh 57 states!!! lolololol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »
but but but but 57 states :D but but but.... uhhhhhh 57 states!!! lolololol
butttt buttt why are you voting for obama again??? oh thats right its a secret and nobody can know right?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 08:08:50 PM »
Obama is going to win barring no "accidents" or "attacks" happen before the election or when GW leaves office.

BLAME THE NEOCONS. They gift wrapped this elections for the democrats.

If Neocons are the greater evil, and they've pretty much nailed that prize.  I'll go with Obama and the dems not being exactly one in the same.  Despite some things I've had problems with, Obama has gotten a lot of things right IMO.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 08:09:52 PM »
butttt buttt why are you voting for obama again??? oh thats right its a secret and nobody can know right?
did you just make that up ::)  Feel better now?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 08:10:10 PM »

BLAME THE NEOCONS. They gift wrapped this election for the democrats.

agreed on all but the obama winning i think its closer than ppl believe and will come right down to it.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 08:12:03 PM »
If Neocons are the greater evil, and they've pretty much nailed that prize.  I'll go with Obama and the dems not being exactly one in the same.  Despite some things I've had problems with, Obama has gotten a lot of things right IMO.

We'll see right?

with what GW has done with wire tapping etc we'll see what Obama and the rest of his playmates end up doing with their power.

Or it could be George made it public with what has been happening all along. That the government is spying on you and you should be okay with it. "don't worry, we won't hurt you if you're a law abiding citizen, it's dem terrorists!"   :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2008, 08:12:25 PM »
did you just make that up ::)  Feel better now?
way to side step the question and prove my point!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 08:12:29 PM »
My wife caught me in bed with two hookers last week.

"But Obama said there were 57 states!" was my witty reply.

She realized that if someone as glorious as Obama could make such a silly lapse in judgment, anyone could.

So, after joining me and the trollups in bed for a romp, all is forgiven.  Thanks Obama!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 08:14:39 PM »
with what GW has done with wire tapping etc we'll see what Obama and the rest of his playmates end up doing with their power.

Or it could be George made it public with what has been happening all along. That the government is spying on you and you should be okay with it. "don't worry, we won't hurt you if you're a law abiding citizen, it's dem terrorists!"   :D

Obama could soon become the most powerful man in modern history.

All the power that Bush consolidated.  His rise above accountability.  Zero ability for Congress to investigate anything.  The blanket "executive privledge!" excluding them from answering a Q about anything.

Obama will START with that much power.   Look out, bitches!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 08:18:49 PM »
maybe i can get a real answer from you 240 as hugo will most certainly side step any attempt at a real conversation, why are you voting for obama 240?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »
way to side step the question and prove my point!!!
what fucking question?  Are you retarded?  You're always playing this fucking crap...  >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 08:29:36 PM »
maybe i can get a real answer from you 240 as hugo will most certainly side step any attempt at a real conversation, why are you voting for obama 240?

No need to make up facts.  I'm voting barr, baby.  Don't mistake my laughing at "President Putin of Germany" with an Obama endorsement. 

Obama is a globalist, CLinton II.
Mccain is a warmonger, Bush II.

I didn't like clinton, and I don't like Bush.

Any more Qs?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 08:29:57 PM »
what fucking question?  Are you retarded?  You're always playing this fucking crap...  >:(
for the love...what are you voting for obama? for the second time in this thread

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 08:32:26 PM »
No need to make up facts.  I'm voting barr, baby.  Don't mistake my laughing at "President Putin of Germany" with an Obama endorsement. 

Any more Qs?
LOL lets be honest here bro, i dont know you, you dont know me but the very least we can do is be honest with one another. Your posts and threads lean very heavily toward the pro obama camp. If ive jumped to conclusions i apologize but you must admit it wasnt a far jump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »

Any more Qs?

lol.  You said you were voting for a Democrat:

Quote from: 240 is Back on February 27, 2008, 05:23:53 PM
So I probably will vote dem. 

And you said you were voting for McCain:

Quote from: 240 is Back on March 24, 2008, 04:53:25 PM
I'm a republican.  I'm voting for McCain despite his liberal leanings and the fact he almost left the Republican party in 2001. 

I've never voted dem in my life.  You have.  Are you *sure* I'm the lib here?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 08:43:16 PM »
lol.  You said you were voting for a Democrat:

And you said you were voting for McCain:

lol ouch :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »
lol ouch :o

hey, all those Qs about 911 made me scratch my head and ask what party was for me.

Seeing as we have 2 libs running, it's easy:  Vote barr.

BB = gayer than being obsessed with a troll like me ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 09:08:54 PM »
hey, all those Qs about 911 made me scratch my head and ask what party was for me.

Seeing as we have 2 libs running, it's easy:  Vote barr.

BB = gayer than being obsessed with a troll like me ;)
why all the pro obama threads and anti mccain posts?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 09:14:34 PM »
why all the pro obama threads and anti mccain posts?

HH6 has started a lot of anti-obama threads lately.  I like for the poli board to be balanced.  it's the #2 visited board here.  When people come here, if they see ten anti-islam threads, 15 anti-Obama threads, they might never come back.  If they see some things they agree with, and some they don't, they'll get into the argument.

Obama is running a very good campaign.  The only flaw of this trip?  He only visited the troops 3 times, and only visited wounded troops once.  His second visit, after some communication from teh pentagon, was cancelled.

In the meantime, Mccain visits a german fudge shop for 12 people, and then goes grovery shopping, is almost hit with groceries falling off shelf, and then needs NOTES to know the price of milk is over $4.

Very stark contrast there.  There's nothing wrong with admitting obama had a better week.  Mccain should have done something simliar... an economic summit (like obama is doing this week), etc.

Obama is reacting - mccain is REacting.

Obama talked to 200k in germany, so mccain RUNS to a german shoppe for a photo op.  Not good.

I'll happily debate obama's flaws if you'd like.  he's inexperienced, sneaky, and a cold dude.  But he is winning right now because he's shrewd and has ice water in his veins.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »
LOL again lets be honest buddy, youve been spamming this board for more than a week...look at the first page on this board and tell me how many pro obama threads there are and how many pro mccain threads there are...balanced ::) come the fuk on bro...so what he got 200k ppl in germany he probably would have benefited more in votes by sticking with the troops and the issue at hand over there and not pandering to the press like he has.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 09:24:57 PM »
LOL again lets be honest buddy, youve been spamming this board for more than a week...look at the first page on this board and tell me how many pro obama threads there are and how many pro mccain threads there are...balanced ::) come the fuk on bro...so what he got 200k ppl in germany he probably would have benefited more in votes by sticking with the troops and the issue at hand over there and not pandering to the press like he has.

if you've been watching all week, then you saw the HH6 assault on Obama.  It was brutal.  A few others jumped on it too.

To be honest, mccain does some hilarious shit.  The applesauce falling?  you can't make that up. 

APPLESAUCE ATTACKS McCAIN !!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 09:28:45 PM »
if you've been watching all week, then you saw the HH6 assault on Obama.  It was brutal.  A few others jumped on it too.

To be honest, mccain does some hilarious shit.  The applesauce falling?  you can't make that up. 

APPLESAUCE ATTACKS McCAIN !!

lol again lets be honest!!!! youve been praising obama for more than a week and bashing mccain for more than a week...look at the threads and tell me you do that to balance it out honestly? ::)