Author Topic: I just finished working over 2 years nonstop with no vacation or holiday....  (Read 786 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
And it feels fucking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I just spent $40 on a meal....will get a massage later...

I feel joy...and on Wednesday I will leave Korea (although Seoul isn't that bad apart from the pollution)....

Joyous days....
I hate the State.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
And it feels fucking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I just spent $40 on a meal....will get a massage later...

I feel joy...and on Wednesday I will leave Korea (although Seoul isn't that bad apart from the pollution)....

Joyous days....

fuck some korean hookers :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
fuck some korean hookers :)

I was going to...but I looked at some last night and they look like really low quality to be honest...venereal disease type if you know what I mean...can't wait to get a body and foot massage though... :)

What should I have tonight...maybe Indian...hmmm...
I hate the State.

benz

• Getbig V
I was going to...but I looked at some last night and they look like really low quality to be honest...venereal disease type if you know what I mean...can't wait to get a body and foot massage though... :)

What should I have tonight...maybe Indian...hmmm...

Just use a condom and try anal, you can tell your grandkids how you destroyed some korean asses for us$10 :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Just use a condom and try anal, you can tell your grandkids how you destroyed some korean asses for us$10 :)

Will have a stroll tonight...maybe some better quality out there...some were downright ugly...
I hate the State.

benz

• Getbig V
Will have a stroll tonight...maybe some better quality out there...some were downright ugly...

then pay any random korean bum @ street to have sex with a hooker with no condom , i dont know, korean girls are crazy maybe you can force them to insert a rat into their vaginas for extra us$ 5