Author Topic: REAL drug testing?  (Read 4344 times)

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
REAL drug testing?
« on: July 28, 2008, 07:31:59 PM »
Does anyone know the cost to implement blood testing for doping control? Dr. Mauro DiPasquale told me that if the IOC did blood testing for their drug-testing protocol they could test accurately and detect drugs 7 years back!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: REAL drug testing?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 12:41:36 AM »
Doesn't work. Saw several examples passing the test.

Designer steroids are the way to go.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 12:21:33 PM »
I'm not sure on blood testing but a full spectrum urine test,in the UK is approx. £200-£300 per test with an IOC/WADA accredited lab.With all due respect,I believe that Dr, Di Pasquale is grossly exagerrating ???

WH33L3R

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 06:10:50 PM »
is it true that roids will shrink your Man Pole? .. i used to tease my buddy about his thing shrinking but he'd get all defensive and say its when ur body gets bigger it looks smaller in comparison size

any truth?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 01:56:29 PM »
is it true that roids will shrink your Man Pole? .. i used to tease my buddy about his thing shrinking but he'd get all defensive and say its when ur body gets bigger it looks smaller in comparison size

any truth?

Yes. The penis basically disappears after years of steroid usage.

grizlor

• Getbig I
  • www.mesocorp.blogspot.com
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »

any truth?

haha... your balls will shrink but your wang will probably grow a little cause its hard all the time. When your body is getting test from a synthetic source it stops producing its own, therefore your nuts shrink. This has no effect on the size of your dick. If you're a knob and you completely destroy your test levels in later life and find you can't get a hard on, I'd say thats the only time it could have an effect.