Author Topic: I have become obsessed with Asian women....and lost interest in Western filth...  (Read 13987 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
TO prevent the land to become flooded with idiotic foreigners that will only live on the states expenses like in europe.

Kanji = Gift from the gods.

And quite indicative of how ridiculously laborious the writing system is, remains the fact that Japanese themselves have enormous difficulty in mastering it. Same goes for the Chinese who require even more! That is why the Chinese are slowly giving in to the Pinying system. Hopefully the Japanese will follow suit.
I hate the State.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
I usually go for the dumb but good looking girls. When they are yours you have to mentally own them so they rely on you all the time. Now you are ready to give them orders without all that crap.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Before i married my latvian wife I never really considered meeting and dating Eastern European girls (don't ask me why)
It's pretty silly and childish to say that this or that country has better woman it pretty much comes down to the individual girl.
However there are certain caracteristics that are more widespread in some countries.
Take the German Girls for excample, most of them grow up pretty much emanzipated and even If I mostly agree with the handbook of emazipation and are generaly in favour of equlaity I have to say that a lot of them go over board and become quite simply a pain in the ass.
Excample: You cannot open the door for them and if you do you get a snotty "I can open my own door" remark, however if you do not open the door you get a nasty look and a snotty remark that you have not an ounce of romantic in you, so you are fucked if you do and assfucked if you dont.
This is of course all pretty much generalisation and there are a lot of German Gilrs out there that are pretty and make extremly good partners.
But here is what I have (to my knowlage) found out about Eastern European girls especially Latvia,
1) the ratio Men Woman in lativa is extremly unbalanced, there are more woman than men on the "market", a lot of men find their partner early and get married fast, so a in order to get the right partner girls are under constant pressure (or think so at least) and need to always look good, never go fat and so forth. This is of course extremly good for us as males and everybody who has gone to Norway Latvia Russia Polen etc will agree that most of them woman are insane good looking.
So to quote my wife: "You will not find a good man in latvia with the lights on".
Strangly enough most of the men are also quite strange looking (i call them egg heads ;D ) but just because they tend to have issue finding the right men they tend to stick to them even if these guys treat them very bad (not hitting etc but just cheating etc)
So they really appreachiate when you treat them with respect and so forth.

I personaly could be lucky with my wife but I have meet a lot of Latvians (of course) and they are mostly very good people, not yet corrupted by the mighty $ and pretty much enjoy life and want to have a good time.
They also tend to value friendship and family a lot more than I came to expect with the Germans.

Deutsche Weiber sind zum Kotzen. Weiber sind Abschaum. Punkt um.
I hate the State.

lvtolft

• Getbig III

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
I don't know if this has been mentioned in previous posts but I would just like to say incase anyone doesn't yet realise: Western Women Are Whores...

WHORES!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I don't know if this has been mentioned in previous posts but I would just like to say incase anyone doesn't yet realise: Western Women Are Whores...

WHORES!

All women are whores... :)
I hate the State.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry²
All women are whores... :)

That is my usual line as a matter of fact, I just didn't fancy being branded a homo by saying it.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I'm fine w/ all women being whores. I just like when you have to provoke it and they aren't in your face w/ it.
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
if all women are whores you are the son of one.
Z

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
so a in order to get the right partner girls are under constant pressure (or think so at least) and need to always look good, never go fat and so forth. This is of course extremly good for us as males and everybody who has gone to Norway Latvia Russia Polen etc will agree that most of them woman are insane good looking.
What the hell is Norway doing in that sentence?

Stark

• Getbig V
Deutsche Weiber sind zum Kotzen. Weiber sind Abschaum. Punkt um.

Das ist ein bischen blöd oder?

Stark

• Getbig V
What the hell is Norway doing in that sentence?

I assume you have not been to Oslo? a lot of norway woman are drop dead gourgous.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Das ist ein bischen blöd oder?

Noe, haargenau auf den Punkt getroffen...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I assume you have not been to Oslo? a lot of norway woman are drop dead gourgous.

Es heisst, Norwegian Women... ;D And gorgeous...
I hate the State.

Stark

• Getbig V
Noe, haargenau auf den Punkt getroffen...

schwul? ehrlich jetzt, ich meine all Frauen als Abschaum zu bezeichnen grenzt an kompletter blödheit und du weist ich hab recht.

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I live in Norway, but the women here are not exactly what they're cracked up to be anymore.

I just thought it was weird mentioning it together with those other countries, which Norway has very little in common with.

Stark

• Getbig V
Es heisst, Norwegian Women... ;D And gorgeous...

thanks brother :D

Stark

• Getbig V
I live in Norway, but the women here are not exactly what they're cracked up to be anymore.

I just thought it was weird mentioning it together with those other countries, which Norway has very little in common with.
#

ha :D I'm quoting a guy here who's just back from Oslo and Norway in general and said the woman were insane good looking, so
i out norway in the mix, you consider yourself something better than poland? A little? Seriously ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
schwul? ehrlich jetzt, ich meine all Frauen als Abschaum zu bezeichnen grenzt an kompletter blödheit und du weist ich hab recht.

'Grenzt an komplette Bloedheit' und 'weisst'

Stark, Du musst mal wieder nach DL... ;D

Scum/Abschaum...same thing....Teufelskinder, Fotzen, Gift, Unwesen...usw, usf...
I hate the State.

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
#

ha :D I'm quoting a guy here who's just back from Oslo and Norway in general and said the woman were insane good looking, so
i out norway in the mix, you consider yourself something better than poland? A little? Seriously ;)
I just found it strange that Norway still gets compared to those countries when it comes to women. I was a trip to Russia a while back, and couldn't believe the quality of the women there. It was a real bummer to come back and see the mostly overweight, lazy and spoiled women here, walking around looking like they just got out of bed. I think I saw only five slightly overweight women the whole week in Russia.

Stark

• Getbig V
'Grenzt an komplette Bloedheit' und 'weisst'

Stark, Du musst mal wieder nach DL... ;D

Scum/Abschaum...same thing....Teufelskinder, Fotzen, Gift, Unwesen...usw, usf...

seufz hast ja recht, mein Deutsch wird immer schlechter

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
I'm married to a chinese girl.  IMO American white women have terrible attitudes.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I'm married to a chinese girl.  IMO American white women have terrible attitudes.
Yeah. They were the worst i have ever dated in my life. Unbelievably spoiled.

Stark

• Getbig V
Yeah. They were the worst i have ever dated in my life. Unbelievably spoiled.

I keep telling everybody that and I get laughed at a lot, but I personally believe that Sex and the City has done a lot of harm
in this department, most American woman and European woman focus primarily on the bad things and corky characteristics each and every man has as an individual, they don't even bother to concentrate on the good characteristics anymore.
And of course it all ends in tears again, and the guy becomes quickly another asshole, and the woman missunderstood and very hurt ::)

What Sex and the City has thought all these woman who religiously watch it to this day is the general message that there is
ALWAYS ALWAYS something wrong with every guy out there.
So in a nutshell there are billions of men out there.... BUT each and every one of them has a huge problem that makes it impossible to date him longer than a month ::)

Of course these are the same kind of bitches that go to an art exhibition and complain that they cannot find the man of their dreams ::)

Kerry:
Are all men assholes and need to be gassed?

Fuck that malicious c unt, and you guys know what the best thing is, oh try to explain that to some of these cock hungry Sex and the City watchers, the first thing they tell you is: You must feel intimidated by a strong woman ::)
I feel intimidated by a gun to my head or some huge fucker standing over me holding his dick in one hand and an axe in the other...

God i love to argue with these Xena bitches.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I keep telling everybody taht and I get laughed at a lot, but I personaly believe that SEx and the City has done a lot of harm
in this department, most american woman and European woman before they even get to know you are already on the lookout
what is wrong with you, most don't even bother anymore to focus on the good points of individuals but to primarily focus
on the mistakes and the little corky "things" everybody has.

What Sex and the City has thaught all these woman who religiouslyn watch it to this day is the general message that there is
ALWAYS ALWAYS something wrong with every guy out there.

Of course these are the same kind of bitches that go to an art exebition and complain that they cannot find the man of their dreams ::)

Kerry:

Are all men assholes and need to be gassed?
I have dated with several american girl in Kyoto and that was 1988-1993. Way before that TV series. Their stupidity is sky high.
No other country girls(Even european girls) cant catch up with them.