Author Topic: t3 and calorie level  (Read 949 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
t3 and calorie level
« on: July 29, 2008, 05:39:17 AM »
has anyone come across and studies that show what levels of t3 burn what amount of calories.

i.e. 100mcg burns 3000cals? etc

or can anyone share what ammount of t3 they were taking and what calories level they were eating a day ) and a rough guide to how much they were burning each day.

thanks.
175lbs by 31st July

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: t3 and calorie level
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »
it would vary person to person, is my best guess. just like people have seemingly different resonses at the level of the androgen receptor...i would only assume that people also have different levels of response at the level of *insert name of the place where t3 takes its action* (...lol....)

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 10:46:04 AM »
There would no real way to quantify as the drug's effects vary depending on activity level.  I suppose you could measure the calories burned by someone sedentary, but as candi said, everyone is different and will respond differently.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »
it would vary person to person, is my best guess. just like people have seemingly different resonses at the level of the androgen receptor...i would only assume that people also have different levels of response at the level of *insert name of the place where t3 takes its action* (...lol....)

I tend to agree with this. The level of thyroid function and metabolism would play a part I would assume.