Author Topic: O'Reilly, Savage, Hannity on church shooter's reading list  (Read 1071 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
O'Reilly, Savage, Hannity on church shooter's reading list
« on: July 29, 2008, 10:53:59 AM »
I guess wackjobs DO listen to Rush and others, and DO sometimes decide to go kill some 'libs'

Is the "I'm dreaming of riots in Denver" funny now?  Would it be funny if this dickhead had decided to shoot up Denver instead of his church?

This is why the pundits on BOTH sides have a responsibility not to cultivate an environment of hatred.  There are always nut jobs who will literally believe that 'liberals will kill america' and will actually go shoot some.

Who's wearing their "operation Chaos" t-shirt today?   :-\   

Jim Adkisson, the 58 year old man being held in a Knoxville, Tennessee jail on murder charges stemming from a shooting during a children's musical at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church on Sunday, is said to have had a array of right-wing political books in his home, along with brass knuckles, empty shotgun shell boxes, and a handgun discovered by police who searched his home.

A report from the local Knoxville news details the findings from Adkisson's home, along with key statements from a document written by Adkisson related to an apparent motive behind the violent attack that rocked the suburban community:

"Adkisson targeted the church, Still wrote in the document obtained by WBIR-TV, Channel 10, 'because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of media outlets.'

"Adkisson told Still that 'he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them in to office.'

"Adkisson told officers he left the house unlocked for them because 'he expected to be killed during the assault.'

"Inside the house, officers found 'Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder' by radio talk show host Michael Savage, 'Let Freedom Ring' by talk show host Sean Hannity, and 'The O'Reilly Factor,' by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly."

Further details from an earlier AFP wire report:

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
Re: O'Reilly, Savage, Hannity on church shooter's reading list
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 06:35:14 PM »
I find many left wing lunatics are well educated/read.  It is often times their inability to understand the "other side" that their frustration turns to violence

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »
This is not a surprise. The retards and racists are why Obama needs such heavy security around him.
!

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 06:45:00 PM »
This is not a surprise. The retards and racists are why Obama needs such heavy security around him.

Yes racists killed MLK, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Lincoln, and shot Reagan.  Try again!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »
I find many left wing lunatics are well educated/read.  It is often times their inability to understand the "other side" that their frustration turns to violence

What we have here is an actual incident in which a person who followed the right-wing guys, hated liberals, and killed them because of it.

If you have evidence of a left-wing guy shooting up a place this year thanks to left-wing literature, please share.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 07:33:24 PM »
Well obviously democracy works best when you kill everyone that doesn't agree with you.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 07:38:30 PM »
Yes racists killed MLK, JFK, Bobby Kennedy, Lincoln, and shot Reagan.  Try again!
Uhhh...MLK is the only black person you mentioned in that group. And yes, he was murdered by a racist you JACKASS.  ::)
!

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 07:46:56 PM »
So who were the racists that killed or tried to kill the White guys?  You think in terms of color.  Perhaps skin color is why you mentioned that MLK was Black and thought that had something to do with the fact, but it doesn't.  This church shooter and all other assasins and would be assisan didn't kill because they were racist you jackass!!!  It was political!!!

Don't try so hard to he a race hustler and see the bigger picture.  ALL VIP politicians need security, race pimp!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »
So who were the racists that killed or tried to kill the White guys?
Yes, America has a long history of racially charged assassinations of prominent white men.  ::) Must not have been a racist who shot MLK from long range like a coward or shot Medger Evers in the back in his driveway.

You think in terms of color.  Perhaps skin color is why you mentioned that MLK was Black and thought that had something to do with the fact, but it doesn't. 
It has EVERYTHING to do with the point I was making, dunderhead. Barack is black...MLK is black...both killed by racist white men. What point don't you understand? If you want to change the subject, start another thread, asshole.

This church shooter and all other assasins and would be assisan didn't kill because they were racist you jackass!!!  It was political!!!
Whether the church shooter was racist or not, I don't know. I DO know that right wing extremists are not typically fond of black people and it only takes one mentally imbalanced individual of this type to do something crazy.

Don't try so hard to he a race hustler and see the bigger picture.  ALL VIP politicians need security, race pimp!
"race hustler"  ::)
I always see the bigger picture. And unlike you, I know American history on a more comprehensive and deeper level than you ever will. Of course all presidential candidates need security, but are you aware that Obama needed the protection of the Secret Service before any other candidate? Of course you didn't.  ::) A moron (or disingenuous) person like you will try to say it was because of his political views, when it is well established that he was beginning to get a high volume of death threats. It would be horrendous for America's image if something were to happen to Obama.

You are dumber than a box of rocks, and you need to purchase a dictionary to learn how to spell "assassin" an "assassinate".  ;)

!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 08:22:43 PM »
LOL omg again a crazy person is a crazy person, this dude was off his rocker anyway if he was liberal it would have been a conservative fundy church he shot up...this has nothing to do about nothing

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 08:37:04 PM »
LOL omg again a crazy person is a crazy person, this dude was off his rocker anyway if he was liberal it would have been a conservative fundy church he shot up...this has nothing to do about nothing

Okay.

So if there were 1000 annual church-shooters who left liberal-hating manifestos, would you feel the same way?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 08:45:44 PM »
Okay.

So if there were 1000 annual church-shooters who left liberal-hating manifestos, would you feel the same way?
no but are there 1000 annual church shooters who leave liberal hating manifestos? This is the first one ive heard of this year, you? like i said a crazy person is a crazy person.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 08:56:19 PM »
no but are there 1000 annual church shooters who leave liberal hating manifestos? This is the first one ive heard of this year, you? like i said a crazy person is a crazy person.

I'm just curious at what number of right-wing nutjobs would you consider the lib-hating to be a problem.

if it's A-okay that one nutjob does it based on anti-liberal propaganda, is their hatemongering a problem when 1000 nutjobs do it?  Or 10,000?

At what point would tonymctones decide that enough shooting sprees fueled by anti-lib hatemongering is enough?

Give us a number.  It's not 1, we know that.  Give us your number.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 09:00:52 PM »
I'm just curious at what number of right-wing nutjobs would you consider the lib-hating to be a problem.

if it's A-okay that one nutjob does it based on anti-liberal propaganda, is their hatemongering a problem when 1000 nutjobs do it?  Or 10,000?

At what point would tonymctones decide that enough shooting sprees fueled by anti-lib hatemongering is enough?

Give us a number.  It's not 1, we know that.  Give us your number.
well thats not a question i can answer truthfully and honestly as i dont know, but i do know that passing judgement on one is ignorant and jumping to conclusions. Did you blame Marilyn Manson and Eminem for the things that the ppl who listen to them did back in the day, i bet you didnt, i bet you said dumb ass mother fuckers do stupid shit, and guess what this was a dumb ass mother fucker.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 09:02:41 PM »
well thats not a question i can answer truthfully and honestly as i dont know, but i do know that passing judgement on one is ignorant and jumping to conclusions. Did you blame Marilyn Manson and Eminem for the things that the ppl who listen to them did back in the day, i bet you didnt, i bet you said dumb ass mother fuckers do stupid shit, and guess what this was a dumb ass mother fucker.

If a kid shot up a school and said Eminem's music made him do it, I'd be concerned.

If 10,000 kids shot up their school this year.... well, I'd think it was time to remove the music, right or wrong.

Perhaps they have a responsibility to re-evaluate their influence upon nutjobs, whom they train to hate liberals.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 09:12:11 PM »
If a kid shot up a school and said Eminem's music made him do it, I'd be concerned.

If 10,000 kids shot up their school this year.... well, I'd think it was time to remove the music, right or wrong.

Perhaps they have a responsibility to re-evaluate their influence upon nutjobs, whom they train to hate liberals.
The kids at columbine were avid listners of marilyn manson...

agreed on the 10,000 but lol this is one guy, one crazy ass guy not 10,000.

I agree maybe they should watch what they say, but on the other hand maybe we as a society should look at the individuals who perpetrate these acts and look into the real reasons they acted the way they did. This was not caused by rush or any other right winger spouting off at the mouth. This was caused by one sociopathic, possibly psychopathic person.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 09:28:56 PM »
agreed on the 10,000 but lol this is one guy, one crazy ass guy not 10,000.

I agree maybe they should watch what they say, but on the other hand maybe we as a society should look at the individuals who perpetrate these acts and look into the real reasons they acted the way they did. This was not caused by rush or any other right winger spouting off at the mouth. This was caused by one sociopathic, possibly psychopathic person.

I can respect that.

At one lunatic, it warrants watching.

If more do it, then we as a society need to re-evaluate if the hatemongering is too much.

Also, I cannot think of any left-wing idiots who have said to 20 million listeners that they're dreaming of riots in american cities, as Rush did.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2008, 09:37:19 PM »
I can respect that.

At one lunatic, it warrants watching.

If more do it, then we as a society need to re-evaluate if the hatemongering is too much.

Also, I cannot think of any left-wing idiots who have said to 20 million listeners that they're dreaming of riots in american cities, as Rush did.
just depends on how you look at it, i seriously doubt marilyn manson is a republican...LOL the very thought makes me laugh actually. Im sure he has said much worse things to much more impressionable ppl in his time.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2003/12/28/hate_speech_of_the_left/

Julianne Malveaux, a radio host and USA Today columnist, caught no flak when she prayed aloud for the death of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. "I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease,"

Perhaps thats b/c again liberals are more active than conservatives so when a conservative does a big deal is made but when a liberal does it usually isnt major news.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 10:44:44 PM »
MLK was not killed by a White guy...ask his family.  Nice try!

Who killed Malcolm X again?  White people right?  LMAO!

Obama didn't "need" protection from anyone accept lunatics.  Barack got special attention because he is Black and some Black race hustlers (perhaps even you) have convinced themselves and other weak minded ilk that he "needs" it.  Kinda like affirmitive action...Blacks "need" the extra help, pff!  It's likely Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton maybe even you sent the death threats, the first two seem to gain the most from it.  How many death threats does Bush get a day?  Must all be from racist Black People, right? Wrong! 

It would be no more horrendous to me if Barack was killed or if McCain was killed both are men running for POTUS. 

Only racists hold Barack's life more important than McCain's

That sure says something about you...Race Pimpen' aint easy but you're doin' a fine job!

Nice to see you use spell check!  Now just go educate yourself on the the MLK assasination and learn why his family and many others don't think Ray killed MLK.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2008, 11:40:07 AM »
It has EVERYTHING to do with the point I was making, dunderhead. Barack is black...MLK is black...both killed by racist white men. What point don't you understand? If you want to change the subject, start another thread, asshole.

pssst: not to be anal about it, ...but Barack is not dead. Did you instead mean Medgar Evers?

Only racists hold Barack's life more important than McCain's

...or perhaps those who're concerned about the safety, security, & well being of the US as well as the next POTUS?

Let's face it, losing a man who understands what's going on, and how to fix it, would be felt much deeper than losing one who is considered an ineffective joke. Either one is not wished for, but one loss will be felt deeper and more overall by more people.
w