Author Topic: 'Gay lube oil' contained banned steroids  (Read 6092 times)

io856

'Gay lube oil' contained banned steroids
« on: July 30, 2008, 02:52:12 AM »
"More than 150 bottles of banned liquid steroids, disguised as sex lubricant from Thailand, have been seized by Customs officials.

The agency says it is now investigating a sophisticated drug smuggling network.

Customs seized the oil in raids in Victoria, Western Australia, New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.

The product, marketed as "gay lube oil", actually contained a variety of active ingredients including testosterone and deca durabolin.

Customs spokesman, Richard Janeczko, says the steroids have been smuggled into the country in several different ways.

"These goods are found mainly coming through the mail, express mail, some of them have come in through passengers, others have come in through people carrying them in," he said.

"So what we've found is that this is a concentrated effort to try to beat Customs control by disguising these goods."

Customs say there has been a surge in the smuggling of steroids ahead of the Olympics Games.

Mr Janeckzo, says people take steroids to try to look good.

"The bulk of the people we investigate are actually not elite sports people. The people that want to enhance their image either gym people, security guards, bikies.""

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/07/30/2318552.htm

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: 'Gay lube oil' contained banned steroids
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 02:55:01 AM »
Lol, how are you supposed to dose that stuff?  Stick it up your ass?

io856

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 02:55:58 AM »
Not so "stealthy" afterall...

Beginner's stealth if you ask me

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 08:07:25 AM »
This is a sad story I grabbed a bottle of EQ and test-e from this guy in February.  It was actually pretty good and pretty cheap.  I was just gonna buy some accutane and masteron so I'm glad I saw this!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 08:41:34 AM »
Monster embroidered customs gloves. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 11:30:59 AM »
Not so "stealthy" afterall...

Beginner's stealth if you ask me

I agree.

Looks amateurish to me.

Who would buy that?   ???

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 07:38:21 PM »
Who knows how long they got away with it for!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »
 exactly.

you think your going to get amps into australia? your nuts.

that is actually a bright idea, and im sure it worked great, up untill they got caught.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 07:51:23 PM »
australian customs are even more nazi-ish than american customs?  hard to believe  :o

io856

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 02:02:58 AM »
Who knows how long they got away with it for!
about a year and a half

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 06:42:26 PM »
Anyone know if you can still order from this sight if you're haveing it sent to the US?

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 04:34:39 AM »
Anyone know if you can still order from this sight if you're haveing it sent to the US?

I wouldn't. I hear a lot of people complaining about there service lately. I personally would not touch them.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »
is that g99?

George Mcfly

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 08:58:25 PM »
Wish Id seen this sooner. :(   Just had a package seized from this guy. Funny thing is i ordered test-e and the customs letter said it was prop.  I provided a new address for the reshipment he promissed... only I ended up with and empty box with the customs tape around it- and not to the new address i provided, to the old one which is prob flagged by now. Now im really paranoid about excepting any packages to this add.  And hasnt been responding to my posts lately. Id say this site is out of it, at least for now.

io856

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 09:23:49 PM »
Almost everyone is getting f-cked over by these boys... I am anonymous here and I will say it here and now "they are done" quite simple. I have heard a case of one guy getting 5 or 6 reshipments!!!!!!!!!! 5 or 6!!! He is playing with fire huh.
I'm not even going to bother with giving them a seizure letter. What was once good is now a piece of excreta. These guys are fat and happy, bottom line.

They are not even motivated to dramatically change their methods. Its the same old shit, same shit location.
People get banned from their forum, for anything. Its rediculous. Once again might I add. Stay away. STAY AWAY. Call it a loss and keep yourself away from this.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 09:34:02 PM »
Wish Id seen this sooner. :(   Just had a package seized from this guy. Funny thing is i ordered test-e and the customs letter said it was prop.  I provided a new address for the reshipment he promissed... only I ended up with and empty box with the customs tape around it- and not to the new address i provided, to the old one which is prob flagged by now. Now im really paranoid about excepting any packages to this add.  And hasnt been responding to my posts lately. Id say this site is out of it, at least for now.

Once you get a package seized, you can pretty much forget about using it again...

You could get lucky and you might get some product through, but it's not worth the risk.

DIV

io856

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 09:39:29 PM »
Once you get a package seized, you can pretty much forget about using it again...

You could get lucky and you might get some product through, but it's not worth the risk.

DIV
Are you talking about getting anything sent to the same address? or the particular product in question.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 09:41:47 PM »

DIV
thats not true at all in my experience.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 11:21:59 PM »

I think alot of things are different in your experience.

Most people aren't stupid enough to keep using the same address once they get seizures attached to it.

Only you, dizzle, would do that.......

Of course, you're the exception.    ::)

DIV

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2008, 12:31:40 AM »
Australian customs and quarantine is on a whole other level than the US.  You should have your head examined if you try to slip illegal shit past them over here. 

io856

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2008, 12:40:41 AM »
I would agree with you there Tapeworm.

Although US LE seems to be more active in chasing the domestic scene.

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2008, 08:35:31 AM »

Thats because you have NO experience. Most real sources wont even reship to the same addy after seizure. If your dumb enough to get lucky and get shit through, your just lucky you didnt get seized again, because you might get more than a letter next time.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2008, 04:41:25 PM »

Thats because you have NO experience. Most real sources wont even reship to the same addy after seizure. If your dumb enough to get lucky and get shit through, your just lucky you didnt get seized again, because you might get more than a letter next time.

You actually might get MORE than a letter next time heh.  Just depends on how busy your local LE is and if they care enough.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 04:05:09 PM »
Why is australia so tight on gear !?!? I never understood this, other then that seems like a pretty laid back country..
what is their beef with anabolics !??!

io856

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »
The country is so exceptional at sports and a culture of giving everyone a "fair go".

Oh and Australia implements policy similar to the USA.