Author Topic: "I dont train legs because my Thighs are already Huge from Soccer,football,etc"  (Read 2212 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
I hate that line...and why do the people saying it always have 19inch quads and 13inch calves?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
I hate that line...and why do the people saying it always have 19inch quads and 13inch calves?

Haha yeah that's funny!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
epic Umbro shorts and New Balance shoes with no socks.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"

because otherwise guys who say that would go "my glutes are so tight from my boyfriend fucking me like a jackhammer every night"
$

The Coach

I don't recall anyone ever saying that.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
because otherwise guys who say that would go "my glutes are so tight from my boyfriend fucking me like a jackhammer every night"

LOOOL a jackhammer.... haaaaaaaaa

legs too big from football... luv it....

my favourite is when someones gettin into trainin and they start to learn things etc.....

and they say " yeah...but i dont want to get tooo big....."

as if they might end up too big over night without realising they got too big....

as if they will get massive instantly....

haha thats the best...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
How `bout the people that say they don`t need to workout because they get enough exercises at their jobs?

A 9-5 office job is known to build striated pecs!  :)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Oh yeh a guy at my gym doesnt do legs cos he does soccer training and in his words " the soccer workouts are so hard on the legs my legs are probably strong enough to squat 500lbs!"

::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
you guys are too pre occupied with other people. if it was a competitive bodybuilder who had stick legs and was talking about his legs dont need training because of soccer... well then okay; lets talk about him.    but just some random dude in the gym? whats it matter to you? fuck, at least the person is in the gym at all; thats more than 60% of people can say.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
you guys are too pre occupied with other people. if it was a competitive bodybuilder who had stick legs and was talking about his legs dont need training because of soccer... well then okay; lets talk about him.    but just some random dude in the gym? whats it matter to you? fuck, at least the person is in the gym at all; thats more than 60% of people can say.
take it easy dizzle bsb didnt mean to put youre personal info out there ;D
p

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne

good point ....but i was just laughin at it coz it does happen and people are this clueless.....and the worst thing is when they stay cluelss....why do something badly 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

i think the question you should ask yourself is why youre in love with legs on men

Z

Meso_z

• Getbig V
"soccer"  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Obama has been hitting the drop set squats I see.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig

i dont get it ...that soccer dude has big legs though ....
L

JasonH

• Getbig V

That's Roberto Carlos. And he can hit a ball pretty damn hard.

Or at least, he used to anyway...

spinnis

That thats the point ching chong man :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
My soccer buddy said the same thing but I could always and still can outsquat him any day.  He's still trying to balance out his upper body with his legs.  Eight years and counting...
Squishy face retard

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
that pic was taken in paraguay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

and yes, soccer gives you big ass legs...

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
that pic was taken in paraguay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

and yes, soccer gives you big ass legs...

moron...pro soccer players also workout their legs... you dont get legs like this without working out "just playing soccer".

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
moron...pro soccer players also workout their legs... you dont get legs like this without working out "just playing soccer".

i was a soccer player papi, played sub 14 and 16...

i know that... but i also say that it helps a lot with having bigger wheels...