Author Topic: U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.  (Read 6845 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 04:15:45 PM »
hehehehe   like the guy who lives in the basement of his mom's house?

The only point i'm making here is anything an intelligence agency says publicly is automatically suspect due to the nature of what they are.

BOOM!

:P

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »
All bullshit of course right? But then again why take a chance.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2008, 04:27:26 PM »

Exactly, let's invade now!

.........bullshit that they will attack or bullshit they are planing to or bullshit they have plans?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2008, 04:33:46 PM »
U guys think they're no threat. Obama thinks they're no threat. Nobody's invading, bombing them into dust is another story. Israel won't stand for them having nukes, no matter what we think.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2008, 04:35:56 PM »
U guys think they're no threat. Obama thinks they're no threat. Nobody's invading, bombing them into dust is another story. Israel won't stand for them having nukes, no matter what we think.

Can you answer the questions?

and what do you mean "you guys"

read my posts page one.
 ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2008, 04:43:04 PM »
Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

LOL.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2008, 04:43:14 PM »
The story appears to be from newsmax.com

Let's think about this a minute.  The White House is known to plant false information with reporters and "journalists" such as Judith Miller, Robert Novak, William Kristol.  They're also known to give talking points to right wing commentators (or their producers) to, as Bush phrased it, "catapult the propaganda".

So, we see one story on NewsMax and we're just supposed to buy it hook, line and sinker?

Maybe they believe in Cheney's 1% doctrine:

"If there's a 1% chance that Pakistani scientists are helping al-Qaeda build or develop a nuclear weapon, we have to treat it as a certainty in terms of our response. It's not about our analysis ... It's about our response.'

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2008, 04:44:23 PM »
The story appears to be from newsmax.com

Let's think about this a minute.  The White House is known to plant false information with reporters and "journalists" such as Judith Miller, Robert Novak, William Kristol.  They're also known to give talking points to right wing commentators (or their producers) to, Bush phrased it, "catapult the propaganda".

So, we see one story on NewsMax and we're just supposed to buy it hook, line and sinker?

Maybe they believe in Cheney's 1% doctrine:

"If there's a 1% chance that Pakistani scientists are helping al-Qaeda build or develop a nuclear weapon, we have to treat it as a certainty in terms of our response. It's not about our analysis ... It's about our response.'

ahahahahahaha... nail in the coffin of what this bullshit story is... Neocon propaganda.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2008, 04:47:21 PM »
Yeah I read em, feel free not to lump urself in. Jag's a shitbag apologist, decker..the list is legion. Honestly I would rather not have to worry about eating my neighbor and his family after we get nuked, so hopefully we'll either starve em out or the jews will make em glow. We won't attack.

Straw, yeah its from newsmax I think...doesn't make ita plant and since u have no proof and never will of anything to combat the info given, u've got nothing. Oh and douchbag McClellan was forced to take back his "talking points" bullshit.
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »
ahahahahahaha... nail in the coffin of what this bullshit story is... Neocon propaganda.

hahaha   ;D

can we have a ban on newsmax links please?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 04:53:30 PM »
Prove the story is false or that they never conducted tests from a ship...u can't. I posted the story because it was interesting. Oh and if we're banning them then Prison planet and all the 911 ct bullshit has to go too.,....so forget it.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2008, 04:58:03 PM »
Prove the story is false or that they never conducted tests from a ship...u can't. I posted the story because it was interesting. Oh and if we're banning them then Prison planet and all the 911 ct bullshit has to go too.,....so forget it.

They can't. The tinfoil hat wearing retards (Hugo) may think they're privy to classified information and act like it, but the reality is that they aren't.  :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 04:59:10 PM »
Yeah I read em, feel free not to lump urself in. Jag's a shitbag apologist, decker..the list is legion. Honestly I would rather not have to worry about eating my neighbor and his family after we get nuked, so hopefully we'll either starve em out or the jews will make em glow. We won't attack.

Straw, yeah its from newsmax I think...doesn't make ita plant and since u have no proof and never will of anything to combat the info given, u've got nothing. Oh and douchbag McClellan was forced to take back his "talking points" bullshit.

He didn't take back his talking points statement he just caved to O'Reillys browbeating that the talking points didn't go directly to O'Reily (which is probably because they go to the producers).   He did not retract his statement that the White House fed talking points to Fox.

btw - no argument from me that McClellan is a douche bag.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2008, 05:02:26 PM »
hahaha   ;D

can we have a ban on newsmax links please?

HH (and everyone) should just post a link when they cut and paste an article on here. 

Full disclosure of the source is a material fact.

Same goes with Prison Planet and anything else.   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2008, 05:04:59 PM »
Look, I don't know what u think but the charge that the Whitehouse funneled talking points to people at Fox, is huge. Its not got alot of play, maybe because its not true. Also Matthews started this bullshit by brow beating scotti to say what he said. I'm honestly shocked that a "whitehouse spokeman" would allow himself to say something like that or be bullied by a reporter. Mathews showed him the rabbit hole and he jumped right down it.

I usually do
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2008, 05:12:51 PM »
you want us to prove neocon shit is false.... hahahahahahahahaha......  you're a very funny man hh. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2008, 05:14:02 PM »
you want us to prove neocon shit is false.... hahahahahahahahaha......  you're a very funny man hh. ;D

So you're saying that you have zero evidence it's false. Great argument. RETARD. I thought you were privy to classified intell?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »

U guys ;D ;D ;D.....how is this neocon bullshit. Does Iran have a nuke program...did they conduct wargames...do they like us or the Jews....whats the problem.

Hugo when I carve out my post nuke empire, with BF as my minister of propaganda, we're coming for u. I'm going to lock u in a cell with Jag...forever.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2008, 05:18:44 PM »
U guys ;D ;D ;D.....how is this neocon bullshit. Does Iran have a nuke program...did they conduct wargames...do they like us or the Jews....whats the problem.

Hugo when I carve out my post nuke empire, with BF as my minister of propaganda, we're coming for u. I'm going to lock u in a cell with Jag...forever.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Methinks Hugo and Jag have a little fling going on anyway.

I'm looking forward to hearing their responses when Hezbollah sets off a dirty bomb on US soil. They'll probably be the first to cry for war.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2008, 05:21:17 PM »
Hugo would strangle her...I think I'd stop feeding him before i threw him in there, I bet he'd eat her.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 05:24:16 PM »
Look, I don't know what u think but the charge that the Whitehouse funneled talking points to people at Fox, is huge. Its not got alot of play, maybe because its not true. Also Matthews started this bullshit by brow beating scotti to say what he said. I'm honestly shocked that a "whitehouse spokeman" would allow himself to say something like that or be bullied by a reporter. Mathews showed him the rabbit hole and he jumped right down it.

I usually do
acutally, you ARE dead as fucking wrong and you're wrong because of the bullshit you listen too... Here is a documentary WHERE FOX EMPLOYEE AFTER EMPLOYEE CONFIRMS FIRST HAND MARCHING ORDERS SET FROM ABOVE, THOSE BEING SET MANY TIMES FROM THE WHITEHOUSE...

The other parts here:
os?user=pushforfreedom&search_query=outfoxed

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »

whenever you wanna play, you can find where I live, come get me ;)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2008, 05:37:58 PM »
I'm looking forward to hearing their responses when Hezbollah sets off a dirty bomb on US soil. They'll probably be the first to cry for war.

you fallen for it, hook line and sinker. CIA disinformation.

Is there a possible threat? Yes?

Can it get worse with propaganda like this? Yes

Can any country at any given moment be attacked? Yes

Does telling the American public / World that Iran is ready to attack create fear and support for the "good guys"? Yes

It's an endless cycle and you are falling for it.

It's not black and white there are many shades of grey here.

The Ayatollah has too much power to let it slip away to attack America.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 05:38:25 PM »
This is ur proof.....oh boy ::)
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2008, 05:40:49 PM »
you fallen for it, hook line and sinker. CIA disinformation.

Is there a possible threat? Yes?

Can it get worse with propaganda like this? Yes

Can any country at any given moment be attacked? Yes

Does telling the American public / World that Iran is ready to attack create fear and support for the "good guys"? Yes

It's an endless cycle and you are falling for it.

It's not black and white there are many shades of grey here.

The Ayatollah has too much power to let it slip away to attack America.

Actually, I haven't fallen for anything. I wouldn't put it past Hezbollah to end up with some uranium if Iran was to acquire nuclear weapons. You know, some just ups and "vanishes" or gets "stolen." They are the chief financier of a gigantic terrorist organization after all. What this has to do with CIA disinformation is nothing. Unless of course you're going to deny the mountains of evidence proving that Iran funds Hezbollah.