Author Topic: U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.  (Read 6848 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2008, 12:23:00 AM »
Iran knows the US is stretched thin - their President can flaunt his power and insult the West without fear of reprisal

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2008, 12:43:12 AM »
Read these responses from militaryphotos

fairly rational for a military site don't you think  ::)

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=138954

:)

read it all

everyone knows newsmax is a bullshit neocon propaganda mouthpiece.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2008, 12:49:23 AM »
Iran knows the US is stretched thin - their President can flaunt his power and insult the West without fear of reprisal

I had a rather large reply to your post typed up but then I found I could not bring myself to hit the reply button... Not often I do that :-\  There are some really important things that need to be said.
sorry.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2008, 06:20:12 AM »
That reads of something out of a Tom Clancy novel.  Iran and other shitpot countries are no threat to us domestically.  Iran has nearly 70% of its population under 35 years of age, and most of them are Western-friendly.  The best tactic to deal with the rapidly aging and diminishing leadership is to wait them out.  They will be replaced.

The problems with the West are not external factors, but internal ones.  There are no enemies at the gates.  They are already within the gates. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2008, 06:45:42 AM »
Yeah, but it's bullshit that kills.

There's only one reason why reports like these come out of "filtered" US Intel reports is that if this were publicized by any of the major media outlets they could be held accountable, so what the US government does is "filter" these reports to the media as though they represent the truth (which is not by the way) the media takes it and reports it as fact, without even hinting at checking whether the facts are real or not. It's called propaganda.

Anyone who thinks Iran wants to nuke us is beyond dumbass. It's like when Nicaragua, with its 2 tractors and 1 elevator, was a major threat to America.

We're going to hell.
This is a really good post.

Grenada, Iraq, Libya and Iran all want to take the US down?  Forget the fact that none of those countries could touch the US with their weapons, any aggression directed towards the US would be suicide.

Everyone knows this except for those that feel the need to bomb Iran.

When is the pro-war crowd going to realize that they are being played like fiddle?

I remember when Grenada was the doorway for an invasion of the US homeland (back in Reagan's day). 

JBGray makes some good points about the slow but steady change of culture going on in Iran.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2008, 11:04:01 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2008, 11:09:03 AM »
I don't know Jag....I'm armed and dammit he is a skinny littel redneck..how did u know. I almost had to put on my tinfoil hat to protect me from ur satelites. I have dogs and guns and yes I'd eat him.  ;)

Come on did u guys read the article....putting a half assed nuke on an oil tanker....sliding to within 25 miles from one of the coasts and launching it, sounds far fetched.
L

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2008, 11:18:05 AM »
I had a rather large reply to your post typed up but then I found I could not bring myself to hit the reply button... Not often I do that :-\  There are some really important things that need to be said.
sorry.

calm down - the post was meant to make you laugh

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

Come on did u guys read the article....putting a half assed nuke on an oil tanker....sliding to within 25 miles from one of the coasts and launching it, sounds far fetched.

Sure it isn't until you factor in the ramifications of that action.  Then you will see how stupid it would be for Iran to do that becuase it would mean total death to the country.

That's why its stupid to fear Iran doing that.   Sucker issue for suckers.

Lots of suckers in the USA.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2008, 11:20:43 AM »
If the majority of our systems are fried....then I don't think iran really cares. U are assuming these guys are like the damm Russians, they could care less. It was merely to point out a threat.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2008, 11:24:03 AM »
If the majority of our systems are fried....then I don't think iran really cares. U are assuming these guys are like the damm Russians, they could care less. It was merely to point out a threat.

They are still dead meat and they know that.    Nuked to ashes.

It would be a suicide wish.

sucker issue for suckers

There's lots of threats.

How about asteriods?

How about antiperspirant?

How about trans fat?

How about the threat of the Patriots choking again this year?

com on!

SUCKER ISSUE

FEAR PROPAGANDA!!!!

Have you lost all the common sense you have?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2008, 11:25:10 AM »
So you're saying they shouldn't report any thing regarding speculation or "plans" again?  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2008, 11:26:22 AM »
Considering that there is nobody in the AFC east to threaten them, except an Iranian dirty bomb or emp. thats good enough reason to nuke em'..in fact launch now so Tom can concentrate on throwing 80 yard bombs to Moss.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »
Considering that there is nobody in the AFC east to threaten them, except an Iranian dirty bomb or emp. thats good enough reason to nuke em'..in fact launch now so Tom can concentrate on throwing 80 yard bombs to Moss.

Chargers will win the AFC. Third time's the charm!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2008, 11:29:58 AM »
So you're saying they shouldn't report any thing regarding speculation or "plans" again?  ::)

They report?

They report to who?

The public?

Can you not see it for what it is?  Are you that influenced and controlled?

Intelligence agencies have a job and they need to do it.  What they report to the public is always suspect and usually used for propaganda purposes....such as............the WMD's.

And on top of that, things like this need to be put into perspective.......not reacted to like a bunch of idiots

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2008, 11:31:07 AM »

I still Like the pats.  But i thin we need to step up homeland security to combat the threat of choking with a shitty defense.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »
They have gotten younger...they are healthy and honestly I'd like them to run more, rest the d and get back to a more ball control O.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2008, 11:33:44 AM »
They have gotten younger...they are healthy and honestly I'd like them to run more, rest the d and get back to a more ball control O.

Yeah,  good idea.   I thought their game plan coming into the play offs was very 1 dimensional. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2008, 11:33:49 AM »
They report?

They report to who?

The public?

Can you not see it for what it is?  Are you that influenced and controlled?

Intelligence agencies have a job and they need to do it.  What they report to the public is always suspect and usually used for propaganda purposes....such as............the WMD's.

I meant like a news report. Are you saying that they should never let the public know anything again because it might be considered "fear mongering" to you? Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Maybe they shouldn't report the next time Al Qaeda plans to attack a major building and we can have another 9/11 on our hands!  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2008, 11:39:04 AM »
I meant like a news report. Are you saying that they should never let the public know anything again because it might be considered "fear mongering" to you? Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Well of course not.   ::)

If they have credible evidence AQ might hit a building tomorrow of course they should take the appropriate precautions and warn the public.  they do something similar at airports.

But this article is just crap fear propaganda.  Because when you put the threat into perspective you realize Iran knows it would mean the death of the entire country is they did that.   So it's only stupid to think they would do it.

Sucker issue for suckers.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2008, 06:02:51 PM »
sorry.

Wanna know something? The same thing happens to me all the time. It's like with this Iran issue... knowing how flawed our intelligence has been as of lately you'd think that everyone would look at the facts and say "wait a friggin second! Are we sure about this?". And you know what? You spend ½ hour writing something up that in the end, after reading it about a million times, you think would make sense to a 2nd grader... but somehow miss the "patriotic" (and most dangerous to our nation) crowd like HH6 and Nordic. I mean, their minds are built in a way that they only understand 3 to 4 lines of content. Anything more than 4 lines and the ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) kicks in.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2008, 12:44:42 PM »
Hey slapper, guys like u....terrorist loving, anti-American shitbag appeasers and apologists are dangerous, not guys like me who serve and the defend the country. U really oughta look at ur liberal ways and repent. Iran is a major threat, who knows what will happen. Most of the Intel we're getting on this is being generated from israel, who have major problem if its true. They know whats going on, and Iran has never denied it.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2008, 02:18:02 PM »
Hey slapper, guys like u....terrorist loving, anti-American shitbag appeasers and apologists are dangerous, not guys like me who serve and the defend the country. U really oughta look at ur liberal ways and repent. Iran is a major threat, who knows what will happen. Most of the Intel we're getting on this is being generated from israel, who have major problem if its true. They know whats going on, and Iran has never denied it.

Iran is not a "major" threat to the USA.  and in reality they are not a major threat to Israel because attacking Israel is the same as attacking the USA.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is the newest result of fear propaganda.  There are plenty of you out there.  lol

That's why a strong military is one of the best tools for peace.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2008, 08:54:44 AM »

Right! Generated from Israel! Of course! Like Iraq, where the invasion was prepared based on "intelligence" from the Iraqui "opposition". Give me a fucking break!

Hey, call me what you want you fascist douchebag, but the ones who need the terrorists the most are your devoid of common sense crowd. Like I said, the job of the US military is to protect OUR borders, not invade others. And of course, it is the job of the Mossad to create reports that bring the US into the fray because they know the crowd that now inhabits the White House is beyond trigger-happy and willing to fork over (finance) a possible war with Iran. Look at it this way, Iran wants to attack Israel, a country that is given BILLIONS of American taxpayer's money every year and is now seeking the help of the US in a possible war against Iran. All of this being financed partly by you and I and my one-eyed, one-legged neighbor who can't get any welfare because some young asshole decided that ALL of them have 5 children in order not to have to work.

To me jews and arabs are the same thing: semitic peoples. They've lived together for many centuries and are condemned to get along. If they want to nuke the hell out of each other, by all means, let them do that!!