Author Topic: U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.  (Read 6962 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2008, 05:41:38 PM »
This is ur proof.....oh boy ::)
oh by all means don't watch it... I know you didn't since I just posted it... So go ahead and call all the former employees of fox no proof.  Go ahead and call all the memorandums shown that prove it not proof...  It's the rightwing MO...  I didn't expect anything less.  As usual, we're supposed to buy the bullshit you spew from Newsmax but how dare we show former Fox employees blowing the whistle ::)

You're a fucking clown hh.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »
Ur the clown..u think this is proof, some Utube clip. Gimme a break. Ur the clown ct boy. I do believ ur melting down again.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2008, 05:45:04 PM »
Ur the clown..u think this is proof, some Utube clip. Gimme a break. Ur the clown ct boy. I do believ ur melting down again.
how would you know since you didn't watch it... oh wow.... HH6 thinks the moment it's posted on youtube it's no longer credible... LOL... Newflash jackass... you can find almost everything on youtube...  There is no bias there idiot.  All those Fox News guys calling BS on them... wow, oh but don't admit you're wrong, never ever do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »
No, not on this..and yeah i watched it. Do u know how Fox works, know anybody who works for fox, worked for fox...have u ever been on Fox. Do u think the news room takes its orders from the WH..honestly. Thats not how it works. Maybe Hannity parrots whitehouse talking points...sure. so what.  Oberdouceh and matthews parrot Reid and Nancy dipshit...no different.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2008, 05:49:00 PM »
This is ur proof.....oh boy ::)

you can't prove a negative.

HH6, prove you don't have sexual dreams about Obama.

See what I mean?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2008, 05:53:57 PM »
Actually, I haven't fallen for anything. I wouldn't put it past Hezbollah to end up with some uranium if Iran was to acquire nuclear weapons. You know, some just ups and "vanishes" or gets "stolen." They are the chief financier of a gigantic terrorist organization after all. What this has to do with CIA disinformation is nothing. Unless of course you're going to deny the mountains of evidence proving that Iran funds Hezbollah.

who is to say some of the most powerful terrorist groups don't have some type of Soviet or Pakistani nuclear weapon?

they probably have it by now.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2008, 05:55:24 PM »
Look u guys come with all kinds of periferal bullshit, yet can't prove a damm thing. U don't think Iran is any threat because u don't believe 911 was anything but an inside job. U belive we're hiding UFO's and Bigfoot. U believe we're the bad guy, in short ur CT loving leftists and I can't win an arguement with rocks. Am I wrong....by ur logic becuase I hate the Obamessiah, I must be gay for him. No I hate him because he's dangerous for this country.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2008, 06:01:42 PM »
911 was ... an inside job....
we're hiding UFO's and Bigfoot.
we're the bad guy
I must be gay for him.

Abbreviated meltdown!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2008, 06:04:10 PM »
Look u guys come with all kinds of periferal bullshit, yet can't prove a damm thing. U don't think Iran is any threat because u don't believe 911 was anything but an inside job. U belive we're hiding UFO's and Bigfoot. U believe we're the bad guy, in short ur CT loving leftists and I can't win an arguement with rocks. Am I wrong....by ur logic becuase I hate the Obamessiah, I must be gay for him. No I hate him because he's dangerous for this country.

Anyone is a possible threat, no doubt about it. No one is stupid here.
So don't assume what I am thinking
One thing I do believe, with America as one of the most powerful nations in the world is doing this totally wrong. The CIA and the POTUS and his cronies all have an agenda. They need to sell this war or upcoming war, unfortunately HARD! With right wing news as their mouthpiece. If you cant see that. You should reassess what is happening.

Obama and McCain are both terrible candidates to have at this time in history. Shit out of luck

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2008, 06:11:31 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Here we go... Let your neocon buddies know we're not falling for this kind of bullshit again. 

Yeah, but it's bullshit that kills.

There's only one reason why reports like these come out of "filtered" US Intel reports is that if this were publicized by any of the major media outlets they could be held accountable, so what the US government does is "filter" these reports to the media as though they represent the truth (which is not by the way) the media takes it and reports it as fact, without even hinting at checking whether the facts are real or not. It's called propaganda.

Anyone who thinks Iran wants to nuke us is beyond dumbass. It's like when Nicaragua, with its 2 tractors and 1 elevator, was a major threat to America.

We're going to hell.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2008, 06:12:33 PM »
No, not on this..and yeah i watched it. Do u know how Fox works, know anybody who works for fox, worked for fox...have u ever been on Fox. Do u think the news room takes its orders from the WH..honestly. Thats not how it works. Maybe Hannity parrots whitehouse talking points...sure. so what.  Oberdouceh and matthews parrot Reid and Nancy dipshit...no different.
You couldn't have watched it!!!!  It's 8 parts!  I provided the link to the rest so yea, nice try.  No, look this is what happens... The talking points go out to the networks, What makes FOX different is that they took the points and passed them on as directives.  It's shown in the full documentary through their own memorandums and employee testimonies.  Sorry, in this case you're wrong.  There is a distinction when Fox leadership chooses to be the whitehouse mouthpiece and sends out memorandums to the effect.  I personally find it hard to believe that Bill retard O'Reilly never got the memos like he said ::)

nice try, but you're wrong.  Above all this, we all already know the story of Fox being given direct access because of this alliance.  That really fucks your theory.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2008, 06:13:55 PM »
Yeah, but it's bullshit that kills.

There's only one reason why reports like these come out of "filtered" US Intel reports is that if this were publicized by any of the major media outlets they could be held accountable, so what the US government does is "filter" these reports to the media as though they represent the truth (which is not by the way) the media takes it and reports it as fact, without even hinting at checking whether the facts are real or not. It's called propaganda.

Anyone who thinks Iran wants to nuke us is beyond dumbass. It's like when Nicaragua, with its 2 tractors and 1 elevator, was a major threat to America.

We're going to hell.
Good post... yea Nicaragua... What a fucking joke and outright crime against humanity that bullshit was.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2008, 06:20:15 PM »
It's called propaganda.

....no f-ing way!     :)   ;D    (more like "fear" propaganda)

Anyone who thinks Iran wants to nuke us is beyond dumbass.

I agree.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »
WAIT..... SCARING THE POPULATION TO OBTAIN A DESIRED POLITICAL OUTCOME... I think there's a word for that?  Can't remember... I'll get it,.. wait ohhh hmmm... anybody know?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2008, 06:27:02 PM »
WAIT..... SCARING THE POPULATION TO OBTAIN A DESIRED POLITICAL OUTCOME... I think there's a word for that?  Can't remember... I'll get it,.. wait ohhh hmmm... anybody know?

hmmmmmmmmmm I have no idea   ???

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2008, 06:28:43 PM »
anyone.....?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »
anyone.....?

foreign policy making of the 21st century?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2008, 06:44:24 PM »
I tell you something, Rupert Murdoch ought to be sedated, put on a plane, flown to Kandahar and left naked, with a huge cross tatooed on his back in downtown Kandahar.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »
Along with O'Reilly. Better yet, both sedated and Billy-O' head sitting gently on Rupert's crotch.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2008, 06:47:25 PM »
I tell you something, Rupert Murdoch ought to be sedated, put on a plane, flown to Kandahar and left naked, with a huge cross tatooed on his back in downtown Kandahar.
That's not fair... We'll send Bill Kristol naked with him armed with a squirt gun

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2008, 06:47:48 PM »
no one wants to bite.  :D

Its FASCISM

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2008, 06:49:30 PM »
no one wants to bite.  :D

Its FASCISM

so what will be the "final solution" to deal with the liberals? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »
so what will be the "final solution" to deal with the liberals? 
lololol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2008, 07:05:08 PM »

Republicaning?

motherfvcker, i want more Iced Tea...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2008, 08:41:05 PM »
Yeah I read em, feel free not to lump urself in. Jag's a shitbag apologist, decker..the list is legion. Honestly I would rather not have to worry about eating my neighbor and his family after we get nuked, so hopefully we'll either starve em out or the jews will make em glow. We won't attack.

Straw, yeah its from newsmax I think...doesn't make ita plant and since u have no proof and never will of anything to combat the info given, u've got nothing. Oh and douchbag McClellan was forced to take back his "talking points" bullshit.

HH6, I know you were "built for the battle. You were created for the conflict, and that you get off on warfare."

...but 'Eat your neighbour?'    :-X

The jokes on you HH6. You won't be eating your neighbour at all? Have you taken a good look at the guy?
He's a skinny little runt. No, I think if anything, if the world comes down to cannibalism, it's the bodybuilder like you who gets eaten first. Think about it, ...who would most likely get taken out first, ...a short little dude like Kim Jong Il, or a Ronnie Coleman? You know how it is when you eat Chinese or Korean, ...30 minutes later, you're still hungry, ...but carve up a Ronnie Coleman? ...shoot, ...you & the neighbours would be feasting for months.  ;D

And secondly, HH6, can you explain for me how a country that has to resort to photoshopping missiles that can barely make it across the Straights of hormuz, is going to fire a missile into the USA?

True, America is not as safe a place as she once was (thank you mr bush), but make no mistake, if something were to happen again, unlike 911, this time around, the people would not be confused at all over who was responsible.

"There's a old Texas saying, it's in Tennesse as well, it goes 'Fool me once, shame on you, fool me, twice, ...you can't get fooled again -- GWB

Methinks the word you're struggling for is "terrorism", ...but I could be wrong.  ;)
w