Author Topic: How do you find out if you're on the homeland security's watch list?  (Read 1549 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I don't fly and never will again.  Is there a way to find out if I'm on the list?  Do you call the airlines or do they only tell you when you're about to board a plane?  I would like to find out if I'm on it because if I am, I earned it right here on getbig ;D  That would be really pathetic if I am :)  But really funny too, who do I call?  The list is up to 1 million now.  How pathetic is that?  Stop and think about it.  What is that, like 1 in 300 people in America warrant being watched?  wow... hmmmm... that many potential terrorists huh... 1,000,000.  Wonder how many people get pissed and want to bitch about the government but say, fuck that, they're watching us. Sounds a little bit more like a fear tactic.  Shut your face, you might end up on the watch list. subversively fascist, just a wee bit lol... 

Oh but they're really after Osama don't ya know ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: How do you find out if you're on the homeland security's watch list?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 04:51:49 AM »
KH should know right ???

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 11:13:12 AM »
What have u been doing >:(
L

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 12:35:16 PM »
sorry my friend. that info is 100% false. that was a bullshit article that has no credibility. obviously i know about the list. its around 50,000. the watch list is a little bigger. both lists contain 96% non american citizens.

if you have problems with getting a boarding pass or anything go here http://www.dhs.gov/xtrvlsec/programs/gc_1169676919316.shtm

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 02:59:42 PM »
What have u been doing >:(
Not like that.  I don't do illegal shit ever.  The closest i've come is thinking about doing a cycle for the first time but I even backed away from that.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 03:02:54 PM »
Ur a better citizen then I am then...if i could juice I'd be on right now.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 03:05:39 PM »
sorry my friend. that info is 100% false. that was a bullshit article that has no credibility. obviously i know about the list. its around 50,000. the watch list is a little bigger. both lists contain 96% non american citizens.

if you have problems with getting a boarding pass or anything go here http://www.dhs.gov/xtrvlsec/programs/gc_1169676919316.shtm
thanks, it wasn't from an article, it was an investigative report on CNN.  They said it was 1 million.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 03:09:09 PM »
I get shaken down all the time when i fly....hell they called the Kansas state Police when we were flying to Afghanistan. They saw our bolts which we have to hand carry by DOD regulation, and they flipped. They didn't know what they were but they flipped. I told them we could throw them at people but thats about it. They didn't find my humor funny.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 03:16:46 PM »
I get shaken down all the time when i fly....hell they called the Kansas state Police when we were flying to Afghanistan. They saw our bolts which we have to hand carry by DOD regulation, and they flipped. They didn't know what they were but they flipped. I told them we could throw them at people but thats about it. They didn't find my humor funny.
lol thats some shit i would say or maybe i could grab a food plate and beat somebody with it. I dont need anything to cause a scene or make a muck of things i can do that shit all by myself.  ;D they probably wouldnt find that funny and probably wouldnt let me on the plane.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 03:20:54 PM »
lol, that is kinda funny.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »
Ur a better citizen then I am then...if i could juice I'd be on right now.
I would like to, just chicken shit, don't want to get busted getting it.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 03:24:30 PM »
We were in uniform and getting ready to deploy...the crowd behind us gave them all kinds of shit. I wouldn't mind if they acted like pro's. u go to Germany and they do the same thing, but they look like cops..act professional...same in Japan and elswhere in Europe. Here, they're all fat overweight idiots, who would shit if something really happened. They are talking about replacing them with KCK cops.

Hugo..i feel the same way. I don't where to get it. We don't get drug tested for that anyway....I get so much shit for lifting anyway, they wouldn't even know what they were looking at if i gained 20 lbs quickly.
L

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »
We were in uniform and getting ready to deploy...the crowd behind us gave them all kinds of shit. I wouldn't mind if they acted like pro's. u go to Germany and they do the same thing, but they look like cops..act professional...same in Japan and elswhere in Europe. Here, they're all fat overweight idiots, who would shit if something really happened. They are talking about replacing them with KCK cops.

Hugo..i feel the same way. I don't where to get it. We don't get drug tested for that anyway....I get so much shit for lifting anyway, they wouldn't even know what they were looking at if i gained 20 lbs quickly.

you were in uniform and got shit? sad. but whenever you go to the airport dont get offended. i remember last year 2 'people of suspicion'' were searched at an airport. both in uniform with military id. turns out it was a stolen uniform and their ids were fake. i just read the TSA bulletin they put out on it, telling everyone to keep an eye for suspicious military personal.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 03:31:47 PM »
CNN said the list will cross 1 million people later this year.

also the CNN reporter did an investigative piece on TSA, and now he's on the list lmao...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 03:38:06 PM »
you were in uniform and got shit? sad. but whenever you go to the airport dont get offended. i remember last year 2 'people of suspicion'' were searched at an airport. both in uniform with military id. turns out it was a stolen uniform and their ids were fake. i just read the TSA bulletin they put out on it, telling everyone to keep an eye for suspicious military personal.

Thats fine.....Its just the way they do it. The Germans do the same thing to us and they are much more professional. We get fat slobs.
L

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 03:44:01 PM »
CNN said the list will cross 1 million people later this year.

also the CNN reporter did an investigative piece on TSA, and now he's on the list lmao...

well CNN can say what they'll like, but they're wrong.

the reporter on the no fly list.. lol, another lie. she was selected for extra screening by her airline for booking her flight at the last minute. had nothing to do with TSC and their list. she was never denied boarding any flight.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 03:48:08 PM »
Thats fine.....Its just the way they do it. The Germans do the same thing to us and they are much more professional. We get fat slobs.

i know but germany has a fraction of the flights we have in america. see what kind of losers they get when they have to hire 44,000 more officers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 04:04:24 PM »
well CNN can say what they'll like, but they're wrong.

the reporter on the no fly list.. lol, another lie. she was selected for extra screening by her airline for booking her flight at the last minute. had nothing to do with TSC and their list. she was never denied boarding any flight.

um, it's a "HE", not a she.  I forget his name.  It's funny.  They film it every time he flies now.  Every time, same thing.  They pull him aside, make a call, check his birthday, etc.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 06:01:44 PM »
I still have to wonder what the purpose of the list is?  Ok, lets say some dude is up to no good and he ends up on the list.  He then goes to fly and is told he's being watched.  HUH?  well now whatever he was involved in, he/they know the government is on to them.  If a guy is being investegated this is the same as law enforcement tipping them off and letting them know.  That would never happen.  So what's the real purpose of this list?  Just looks to me like a social control tool or at least doubling as one.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »
I still have to wonder what the purpose of the list is?  Ok, lets say some dude is up to no good and he ends up on the list.  He then goes to fly and is told he's being watched.  HUH?  well now whatever he was involved in, he/they know the government is on to them.  If a guy is being investegated this is the same as law enforcement tipping them off and letting them know.  That would never happen.  So what's the real purpose of this list?  Just looks to me like a social control tool or at least doubling as one.

you answered your question. when i was a cop my job was to apprehend people. sit around until to you catch the person in the act. when you catch the person in the act you can arrest them, and they can be convicted in court.

i left  the business of apprehension. now m in the business of prevention.

the business of prevention is incredibly difficult. on one hand its your job to make sure nothing happens. on the other hand if nothing happens, people say "waste of time" "theres no threat" "cant we just be left alone"..  thats what they want us to do. but thats not what im going to do. i cant wit until that point because the plane is down and our economy is loosing billions each hour all aircraft are grounded.

the unfortunate problem with the system is innocent people get put in. lets say john smith comes through a checkpoint with a 9mm taped to his crotch(which ive seen happen).. well john smith got caught and got arrested. guess what? john smith just landed himself on the watch list. and theres the problem. now a different john smith whos completely innocent  wonders why he always has to go through a private search every time he flys.

only if innocent john smith took the proper steps he could get that taken care of, but he doesnt, he just complains about the system.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »
actually I don't think I answered my question.  A radical isn't going to change to not radical because he learned he's on the list.  He's just going to be tipped off.   Again, no law enforcement want's to tip the guy off they're watching.  How's that work when Joey, who's under investigation and they're building a case on goes to take a flight and finds he's on the list.  He then returns and nixes everything possibly destroying another agencies work to bust the guy.  People being watched is not new, what's new here is telling people they're on the list and or beware that they could end up on the list.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 09:47:09 PM »
lets say john smith comes through a checkpoint with a 9mm taped to his crotch(which ive seen happen)..

I can't see having to tape a 9mm to the crotch, ...a 9 incher taped to the side of the leg I can understand,
...but I don't think 9mm would stick out very much at all. Did you have to use a magnifying glass to see it?  ;)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 11:39:00 PM »
lets say john smith comes through a checkpoint with a 9mm taped to his crotch(which ive seen happen)..

hahaha I hope you smacked the shit outta the guy