Author Topic: Interesting dream last night  (Read 1487 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Interesting dream last night
« on: July 31, 2008, 06:52:46 AM »
I had a dream last night that I was on Obama's basketball team and we were getting wrecked. So, I hid in the bathroom until the game started again and then I went outside and low and behold, Vanessa Hudgens was there planting a garden. After collecting some squash with her, I woke up. Moral of the dream?

Obama will select Hudgens as his VP choice.

Basketball sucks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Interesting dream last night
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 07:13:28 AM »
USA basketball was on thie morning.  USA crushed Turkey by a few dozen.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 07:15:32 AM »
USA basketball was on thie morning.  USA crushed Turkey by a few dozen.

I wonder why the liberals aren't on here justifying China going back on every promise they made in order to win the Olympic bid.  ???

The USA men are going to steamroll to the title this year after that embarrassment in 2004.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 07:17:10 AM »
I wonder why the liberals aren't on here justifying China going back on every promise they made in order to win the Olympic bid.  ???

The USA men are going to steamroll to the title this year after that embarrassment in 2004.

what promises did china break?  they're being litlte bytches about their internet use, their air is filthy, they people are still oppressed, their toys still have lead, and their $ is helping keep us alive.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 07:19:50 AM »
what promises did china break?  they're being litlte bytches about their internet use, their air is filthy, they people are still oppressed, their toys still have lead, and their $ is helping keep us alive.

LOL.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 09:07:46 AM »
I had a dream abut Osama also, but we were eating dinner and his wife began throwing the dinner rolls and biscuits like they were grenades, she would bite one then do a hook throw and yell "BOOM" with biscuits and rolls flying out of her mouth, and Obama had some crayons, and a plate of carrots drawing out a war plan to defend the nation, "Since I got rid of the defense systems, we need to use play-doh, and make some lego bunker busters," then John Stamos walked in which forced me to wake up.....thanks John  ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 09:09:59 AM »
I had a dream abut Osama also, but we were eating dinner and his wife began throwing the dinner rolls and biscuits like they were grenades, she would bite one then do a hook throw and yell "BOOM" with biscuits and rolls flying out of her mouth, and Obama had some crayons, and a plate of carrots drawing out a war plan to defend the nation, "Since I got rid of the defense systems, we need to use play-doh, and make some lego bunker busters," then John Stamos walked in which forced me to wake up.....thanks John  ;)

Tell the truth......

Some guy that looks like John Stamos roled over and woke you up. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 09:11:11 AM »
Tell the truth......

Some guy that looks like John Stamos role over and woke you up. 

lol.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 09:11:50 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 03:46:15 PM »
Tell the truth......

Some guy that looks like John Stamos roled over and woke you up. 
hahaha ;D