Author Topic: Do you think tennis is gay ?  (Read 3952 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Do you think tennis is gay ?
« on: July 31, 2008, 08:31:02 AM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Do you think tennis is gay ?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 08:31:29 AM »
do you play tennis?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 08:39:02 AM »
do you play tennis?
Why did you quit to be the squadfather?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 08:41:16 AM »
Proportionally speaking there are many more gays involved in bodybuilding--competitors or fans--than tennis.  ::)

By the way, even a mid to low ranking tennis player is in far better shape than any bodybuilder--especially the top pros.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »
Proportionally speaking about competitors or fans, there are many more gays involved in bodybuilding than tennis.  ::)

By the way, even a mid to low ranking tennis player is in far better shape than any bodybuilder--especially the top pros.  
when did any top bodybuilder claim to be in "far better shape" than a tennis player and who gives a shit anyway? when was the last time you saw someone Roger Federer's size on an IFBB stage?

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 08:44:32 AM »
yes, along with golf...next question please  :-*
just not good enough

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 09:19:35 AM »
when did any top bodybuilder claim to be in "far better shape" than a tennis player and who gives a shit anyway? when was the last time you saw someone Roger Federer's size on an IFBB stage?

Hit a nerve did I?  LOL

Apparently you care.  At least you cared enough to read and reply.  Here’s more salt in your eye:  there is more money to be won in tennis; it has mainstream corporate sponsors and a larger fan base than bodybuilding ever will; it is routinely shown on TV (network and cable) and people play it from age 8 to 80.  Unlike bodybuilding, tennis has a long and respectable history; you don’t find tennis pros doing G4pay, G4charity, or G4pleasure.  The biggest tennis “scandal” in recent years was Byon Borg selling his Wimbledon trophies via auction.  Gasp!  Bodybuilding scandals run the gamut from various drug arrests, to synthol muscles, to murders!  Premature deaths in tennis?  Too few to mention.  Premature deaths in bodybuilding?  Too many to count.  :'(

When one considers the proliferation of sites like USAmuscle and musclegallery it is amusing to hear anyone involved in bodybuilding call tennis “gay.”  If I weren’t a fag, I wouldn’t be anywhere near bodybuilding, but I suppose that is true for you as well.   ::)

As things stand today, this sport is almost too gay even for me; if posing trunks get any smaller... you won’t have a prayer of defending your heterosexuality… http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132861.0   ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »
Hit a nerve did I?  LOL

Apparently you care.  At least you cared enough to read and reply.  Here’s more salt in your eye:  there is more money to be won in tennis; it has mainstream corporate sponsors and a larger fan base than bodybuilding ever will; it is routinely shown on TV (network and cable) and people play it from age 8 to 80.  Unlike bodybuilding, tennis has a long and respectable history; you don’t find tennis pros doing G4pay, G4charity, or G4pleasure.  The biggest tennis “scandal” in recent years was Byon Borg selling his Wimbledon trophies via auction.  Gasp!  Bodybuilding scandals run the gamut from various drug arrests, to synthol muscles, to murders!  Premature deaths in tennis?  Too few to mention.  Premature deaths in bodybuilding?  Too many to count.  :'(

When one considers the proliferation of sites like USAmuscle and musclegallery it is amusing to hear anyone involved in bodybuilding call tennis “gay.”  If I weren’t a fag, I wouldn’t be anywhere near bodybuilding, but I suppose that is true for you as well.   ::)

As thing stand today, this sport is almost too gay even for me; if posing trunks get any smaller... you won’t have a prayer of defending your heterosexuality… http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132861.0   ;D

just wondering why so many guys who hate bodybuilding and bodybuilders are on a bodybuilding website, everytime a huge IFBB pro's picture is posted it's always the same shit, "sure he's huge but he can't run a marathon or hit a golf ball, etc." , who cares? their goal is to build their physique and compete on a bodybuilding stage not run, throw or hit a ball. ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 09:23:46 AM »
just wondering why so many guys who hate bodybuilding and bodybuilders are on a bodybuilding website, everytime a huge IFBB pro's picture is posted it's always the same shit, "sure he's huge but he can't run a marathon or hit a golf ball, etc." , who cares? their goal is to build their physique and compete on a bodybuilding stage not run, throw or hit a ball. ::)
Why did you quit name yourself as The squadfather?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 09:42:05 AM »
Hit a nerve did I?  LOL

As thing stand today, this sport is almost too gay even for me; if posing trunks get any smaller... you won’t have a prayer of defending your heterosexuality… http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=132861.0   ;D

surely bodybuilding is something you do for many years too, we have people competing in their 50's and 60's
where as in tennis they retire in their 30s (a time where bodybuilders hasnt even reached their prime)

and tennis has had their share of scandals:

"German tennis player Tommy Haas is claiming that he was poisoned in a Davis Cup semi-final match between Germany and Russia."

"Martina Hingis tested positive for cocaine"

"a Lawn Tennis Association coach, Claire Lyte, was jailed for two years and nine months for sexually abusing one of her female 13-year-old proteges."

"Another coach working in Britain, Australian Butch Heffernan, has been remanded in custody accused of raping a teenage girl. Heffernan, who has worked with Bjorn Borg and Martina Navratilova, and who runs an academy in Hertfordshire, has been accused of five counts of rape and nine of sexual assault."

"Two of Britain's leading juniors had their funding suspended by the LTA after they were caught boasting of party lifestyles on a social networking website, Bebo, with one photograph of Naomi Broady showing her with her leg draped around a condom machine in a nightclub toilet."

"riot at January's Australian Open, when Croatian and Serbian supporters attacked their Balkan rivals with flagpoles and chairs."

"Renée Richards born Richard Raskind ) She is most known for initially being denied entry into the 1976 U.S. Open by the United States Tennis Association, citing an unprecedented women-born-women policy. She disputed the ban, and the New York Supreme Court ruled in her favor in 1977. This was a landmark decision in favour of transsexual rights."

"British tennis star Greg Rusedski has tested positive for the banned substance nandrolone."

"Tennis player Guillermo Canas told a newspaper that he is under investigation by the men's professional tennis tour for a positive doping test."

etc

Z

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 09:50:44 AM »
yes, along with golf...next question please  :-*

Golf is not gay >:(
I mean except for all the dykes on the womans tour.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 10:03:55 AM »
tennis in its self isnt gay,, you wouldnt find a normal red blooded fella sittin watchin it tho

real men watch football or rugby in europe....

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »
Charles Poliquin said that Tennis and Cycling were the two sports that abused drugs the most.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 07:11:28 PM »
Fedor probably has 100 million + in the bank, tennis is not gay
I am a big baby

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2008, 05:39:56 AM »
Tennis, unlike Golf is a sport.
Golf is a GAME.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2008, 05:56:31 AM »
I will think is gay.........

when the mens start playing naked and oiled' up....  for a plastic sword or a froot loops cristal bowl.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2008, 08:38:05 AM »
QuakerOats does not exactly have the same ring to it as SquadFather.

SF was a MUCH better name.

Sarcasm was a good name too, don't understand this Quakeroats-business, surely you could have come up with a better name!

Even Samourai Pizzacat is better than Quakeroats?
Q

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 12:05:46 PM »
Fedor probably has 100 million + in the bank, tennis is not gay

Youre a moron.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 02:54:27 PM »
i wish i read this thread before i watched wimbledon.