Author Topic: cut to bulk abs question  (Read 4844 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
cut to bulk abs question
« on: July 31, 2008, 03:34:22 PM »
when u diet for long months to get vasuclarity ripped abs definition then go bulk diet where you gain size but sometimes defintion goes away how long it take from diet to bulk for you ab to smooth over and lose good defintion and cut?

thanks
w

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: cut to bulk abs question
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 03:35:54 PM »
when u diet for long months to get vasuclarity ripped abs definition then go bulk diet where you gain size but sometimes defintion goes away how long it take from diet to bulk for you ab to smooth over and lose good defintion and cut?

thanks

101 days, 12 hours and 14 seconds.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 03:36:31 PM »
Just PM Candizzle, you are going to get a lot of useless information by putting this out for others to reply to.
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »
Just PM Candizzle, you are going to get a lot of useless information by putting this out for others to reply to.
i actually did pm him a ? on cheat meals but he didnt respond...may i ask why candi??? im one of your supporters on here
w

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 03:39:29 PM »
i actually did pm him a ? on cheat meals but he didnt respond...may i ask why candi??? im one of your supporters on here

Candizzle is an expert on training and nutrition. I trust no one but him concerning my health, not even my doctor.
E

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 03:51:26 PM »
Candizzle is an expert on training and nutrition. I trust no one but him concerning my health, not even my doctor.
x2
w

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 03:52:44 PM »

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »
you could lose definition after one day of pigging out

E
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »

thanks
50 years.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 04:23:16 PM »
a couple of hours....  hell a few mountain dews and you'll smooth out.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »

thanks
Shouldn't you be planning your wedding, to Don? ::) He loves you just way you are, FAT and Ugly!
I am a big baby

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 04:25:39 PM »
101 days, 12 hours and 14 seconds.

Sounds about right.
\

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 04:28:54 PM »
Shouldn't you be planning your wedding, to Don? ::) He loves you just way you are, FAT and Ugly!
no no and no
scram flea!
w

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 04:32:14 PM »
ive seen it happen to guys in a day. Just depends on what you eat, how much of it you eat, how your body reacts, how u hold water and where, bla bla bla, theres tons of factors, this isnt a yes or no question.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 04:35:34 PM »
no no and no
scram flea!
Don would be disappointed that you are not acknowledging him here. You have said Don will be your husband and that he is the best part of your life. I will repost the thread for you.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »
Don would be disappointed that you are not acknowledging him here. You have said Don will be your husband and that he is the best part of your life. I will repost the thread for you.
::)
at least when dreadlord mocks me its creative and sometimes funny...you just dont have the right stuff...sorry :-\
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 04:42:41 PM »
::)
at least when dreadlord mocks me its creative and sometimes funny...you just dont have the right stuff...sorry :-\
The truth has been revealed, naturalfag has come out of the closet.
I am a big baby

dustin

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 04:44:37 PM »

Not sure if you're serious or not, but while candi is learning an expansive array of bodybuilding information I think even he can acknowledge that his experience is still infantile. That's no knock on him though. I have no doubts that with time he'll be a guru AND encounter real world experience. Doctors can sometimes give you the generic propaganda spiel but their information is still valuable. And this is coming from a guy who's doctor told him to stop taking test injections, find a wife, have kids and be good to my neighbor (can I sue my doctor for that??) lol :D

Abs smoothing over? For me, easy. A little bit of milk and too many carbs and it's all gone to hell. What my current plan is, is to stay natural and just cut down as far as possible without losing mass... then start taking a little bit of sauce and cut down even further with some tren. I dunno if you juice, but that stuff is the most amazing androgen when it comes to outstanding composition changes. I know there's lots of other shit out there but clen leads to necrosis of certain heart cells, you can get scary palpitations (like I did), I even got fucking cramps in my gootch. Damn near tore my ex-gf in half when I was entering her from behind!!!

Just diet down real hardcore, let your body stay comfortable at a lower bodyfat and then when you lean bulk you shouldn't be too much over 10%. I realized just recently that I'm not a competitor, so it suits me no good to get fat and lose definition when no one is going to appreciate it. If you're competing, stop being a puss puss and don't worry about your abs when you're getting into the off season. I don't want to show off but or anything but I think a much more refined physique is probably what most people would be content with if they're not getting on stage. Not one to be superficial or anything, but fatceps do not impress anyone. If you need to tell someone you're a bodybuilder then you're not doing it right. If you compete, don't worry about the abs in the off season. But if you're not competing, staying at a lower bodyfat should probably keep you content.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 04:45:08 PM »
ive seen it happen to guys in a day. Just depends on what you eat, how much of it you eat, how your body reacts, how u hold water and where, bla bla bla, theres tons of factors, this isnt a yes or no question.

yes, alot of variables to consider here.
Water retention is a bitch but there we go

RIP Tupac  :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 04:45:40 PM »
NW83 you should just post some pics of you and your fiance to end all of this gay speculation by dreadlord and associates.  

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 04:50:35 PM »
NW83 you should just post some pics of you and your fiance to end all of this gay speculation by dreadlord and associates.  
Yeah google a girl and post it naturalfag. :D
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 04:53:17 PM »
i agree friend...and trust me, when the time is right i shall post them...and it will be a sad day for the dreadlord and his lacky elite lifter
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »
i agree friend...and trust me, when the time is right i shall post them...and it will be a sad day for the dreadlord and his lacky elite lifter
LIAR
I am a big baby

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »
you could lose definition after one day of pigging out

E

Was that the excuse you gave your boyfriend "Earl"?
$

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 05:11:28 PM »
Not sure if you're serious or not, but while candi is learning an expansive array of bodybuilding information I think even he can acknowledge that his experience is still infantile. That's no knock on him though. I have no doubts that with time he'll be a guru AND encounter real world experience. Doctors can sometimes give you the generic propaganda spiel but their information is still valuable. And this is coming from a guy who's doctor told him to stop taking test injections, find a wife, have kids and be good to my neighbor (can I sue my doctor for that??) lol :D

You don't have enough posts here to comment on the all knowing Candizzle, that's not a knock on you though.
E