Author Topic: Obama may suffer the same fate....  (Read 6297 times)

Moosejay

Obama may suffer the same fate....
« on: July 31, 2008, 04:45:13 PM »
....as a chiropractor friend of mine.

He's black, very smart and proficient.

He failed in practice, really no fault of his own.

He thought by opening office in a black neighborhood, the blacks would support his practice.

"Hey, Doc," they'd say, "We like ya and all, but the white docs write better reports for the attorneys. We gotta get paid..."

Not true, but that was the perception.

Maybe blacks will not support Obama bc of the perception he is not as profiocient as whites.

Thoughts.....

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Obama may suffer the same fate....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »
With all of the recent thig rappers supporting him in their lyrics, he is doomed to fail at this point..

he just played the race card today

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 04:49:19 PM »
With all of the recent thig rappers supporting him in their lyrics, he is doomed to fail at this point..

he just played the race card today

He's hitting on that race card when noone else is.

That's one of the main reasons it looks so bad

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »
....as a chiropractor friend of mine.

He's black, very smart and proficient.

He failed in practice, really no fault of his own.

He thought by opening office in a black neighborhood, the blacks would support his practice.

"Hey, Doc," they'd say, "We like ya and all, but the white docs write better reports for the attorneys. We gotta get paid..."

Not true, but that was the perception.

Maybe blacks will not support Obama bc of the perception he is not as profiocient as whites.

Thoughts.....
Do you stutter Moosegay, you already told this story. Shouldn't you be at the doctor's getting help for all your health problems at 42. Good genetics, thank your parents. ::)
I am a big baby

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 04:51:02 PM »
I'm not voting for him but I'm white.  Actually I don't want either guys.  The republican party should have pushed for Thompson in hind sight.
\

Moosejay

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 05:33:57 PM »
Do you stutter Moosegay, you already told this story. Shouldn't you be at the doctor's getting help for all your health problems at 42. Good genetics, thank your parents. ::)

I don't stutter

I am 44

This story is related here in a different context

But I am glad my tales stay with you, elite lifter

My genetics are actually superb, all things considered

I do thank my parents, indeed.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 05:43:05 PM »
 :)

Moosejay

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 05:50:50 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 05:53:02 PM »
I'm not voting for him but I'm white.  Actually I don't want either guys.  The republican party should have pushed for Thompson in hind sight.

i think it'd be ideal if mccain picked romney as vice, then died the day after the inauguration.

also, i'm voting for mccain just because i'm white.
Deep Tissue Massage

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »
i like obama alot. hes a cool cat. but in honesty, even though he has been tremendous so far, i think joe biden actually would have been a better candidate.  obama is fantastically objective and empathetic, and inspires everyone and i think he can unite the country. but on ACTUALY policy, i think biden was the better choice. especially with foreign policy, the iraq war, and our over seas image.

both of the guys are better than mccain, IMO,

but in reality what does it matter ?? one vote means something? ten votes means something? 10 thousand votes means somethng? no not really.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 05:54:43 PM »
He wouldn't be running if he wasn't black so it was only a matter of time until he played the race card.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 05:58:42 PM »
he got badly schooled by being forced to play the race card and thus being exposed as a weak crybaby.

Mccain owned him good, it was really pathetic to see hussein attempts to fight back while it's obvious he s been crushed and exposed for what he is, a mindless fool with huge biased positions toward blacks and whites.

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 06:01:17 PM »
People will soon start to see what a fraud this guy is.

Moosejay

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 06:06:47 PM »

the obama cookie is already crumbling

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »
You guys are a a bunch of morons. How did he play the race card exactly? He is the only guy to say unpopular things because he knows what is right for our long term. Like saying the gas tax holiday was crap and would just encourage more consumption of fuel. Being very against this terrible war. Saying we need to take the moral high ground again in this country. Saying we need to stop pissing on our allies. Do you have a clue what torturing prisoners will do to our soldiers if they happen to be captured? They are very likely to get much worse done back because of Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib etc... Are you proud that the USA is now implicated in the torture of military prisoners? Have you seen these McCain tv spots which they now admitted "weren't accurate"? Is that what you want for this country come November?
The House that Ruth built

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 06:20:13 PM »
You guys are a a bunch of morons. How did he play the race card exactly? He is the only guy to say unpopular things because he knows what is right for our long term. Like saying the gas tax holiday was crap and would just encourage more consumption of fuel. Being very against this terrible war. Saying we need to take the moral high ground again in this country. Saying we need to stop pissing on our allies. Do you have a clue what torturing prisoners will do to our soldiers if they happen to be captured? They are very likely to get much worse done back because of Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib etc... Are you proud that the USA is now implicated in the torture of military prisoners? Have you seen these McCain tv spots which they now admitted "weren't accurate"? Is that what you want for this country come November?

They are.

I don't understand the Coach calling him a fraud. McCain is the fraud because he acts as though him crashing 5 jets, getting shia/alqueda/sunni mixed up and not understanding, and acting as though he cares about this nation's longterm progress = making him the default candidate.

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »
You guys are a a bunch of morons. How did he play the race card exactly? He is the only guy to say unpopular things because he knows what is right for our long term. Like saying the gas tax holiday was crap

Yes.

O's solution is for us to make sure our tires are inflated
and to get tune ups.

But hey, he's your guy.

Fucking genius

and would just encourage more consumption of fuel. Being very against this terrible war. Saying we need to take the moral high ground again in this country. Saying we need to stop pissing on our allies. Do you have a clue what torturing prisoners

The bad guys don't follow the rules, but that is a-okay with you will do to our soldiers if they happen to be captured? They are very likely to get much worse done back because of Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib etc... Are you proud that the USA is now implicated in the torture of military prisoners? Have you seen these McCain tv spots which they now admitted "weren't accurate"? Is that what you want for this country come November?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 06:30:21 PM »
only arabs , gays, feminists or blacks still defend obama.

Moosejay

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 06:30:42 PM »
They are.

I don't understand the Coach calling him a fraud. McCain is the fraud because he acts as though him crashing 5 jets, getting shia/alqueda/sunni mixed up and not understanding, and acting as though he cares about this nation's longterm progress = making him the default candidate.

yes

we are ALL morons

You guys on your side are not, of course

the "Messiah" my ass

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »

only a matter of time....and it's starting awfully fast

For the past 2 weeks McCain has taken the lead in Daily Gallup Polls - Byrant Gumbel

Moosejay

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 06:32:01 PM »
You guys are a a bunch of morons. How did he play the race card exactly? He is the only guy to say unpopular things because he knows what is right for our long term. Like saying the gas tax holiday was crap and would just encourage more consumption of fuel. Being very against this terrible war. Saying we need to take the moral high ground again in this country. Saying we need to stop pissing on our allies. Do you have a clue what torturing prisoners will do to our soldiers if they happen to be captured? They are very likely to get much worse done back because of Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib etc... Are you proud that the USA is now implicated in the torture of military prisoners?

YES! As proud as I am that we have not been fucking attacked once since 911 Have you seen these McCain tv spots which they now admitted "weren't accurate"? Is that what you want for this country come November?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2008, 06:33:17 PM »
I don't know McCain supporters, if Obama wins that measn we get race cards  ;D

We can do all sorts of stupid shit, and the government will bail us out.

Have 8 kids, don't pay child support
Drink all day, don't work
Don't work
Food stamps
Welfare
Govt housing
Free insurance
Make black jokes and not be called racist
Talk "like dis, like dis like dat like dat, wut up"
Fail school, and still get college scholorships

Boo ya

Go Obama

Moosejay

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »
I don't know McCain supporters, if Obama wins that measn we get race cards  ;D

We can do all sorts of stupid shit, and the government will bail us out.

Have 8 kids, don't pay child support
Drink all day, don't work
Don't work
Food stamps
Welfare
Govt housing
Free insurance
Make black jokes and not be called racist
Talk "like dis, like dis like dat like dat, wut up"
Fail school, and still get college scholorships

Boo ya

Go Obama

you can go wit dis
you can go wit dat

you can go wit dis
you can go wit dat

Moosejay

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2008, 06:53:35 PM »

what the hell do you think they do to the NOW?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »
what the hell do you think they do to the NOW?
Obama getting into the White House =  ::)
I am a big baby